3 syncronized devices / Android phone memory full

THAIPHUKET

It may be possible to copy some items from internal phone memory to the phone sdcard, if it has one.

We'd need to know the Make, Model, Memory and if your phone supports having an SDCard.

Also, what devices are you synchronizing and what are you using to synchronize them.

Another possibility is to place some items off the phone but put them 'in the cloud', do you need the all the synchronized items in phone memory or do you feel comfortable placing some information on services such as DropBox and use Internet to access them only when needed?

I know some people are using Google + or Google Now to synchronize their music, and others who have Unlimited Internet have opted to pay for Google Play Music All Access

Edited by RichCor

Your questions prompted me, Khun Ignorant, to check further. SD card has 3GB free, roughly 50:50, the other memory has only 98 MB left, sync are HTC Desire, Nexus 7 and Acer laptop. The only device I want unlimited access, no dependence on poor connections, is the Acer

I think you first need to identify what is consuming the storage/memory on the device (HTC Desire? Nexus 7? Both?) before you can address the issue(s)?

Can you go to Settings, Storage and maybe poke around there, and/or share a screenshot? There should be a bar chart at the top and a list of categories below: Available, Apps, Pictures/videos, Audio, Downloads, Cached data, Misc.

You can drill down into those categories with a long press on any one, which should reveal a likely cause. Probably a leaky/bleeding app. but then people have been complaining about the HTC Desire re: memory since Day 1.