Leather Vest

JimSiam

Another great leather shop off of Pattaya Klang on soi 16 1 block down on the right has a leather shop.You can't miss it lots of leather jackets vests boots etc. The gals are really talented & can make you up anything from an idea. I use them for wallets. Mesh jacket projects & anything difficult to make.

• Like 1

The Shoe & Leather store just off the corner of 2nd rd and Pattaya Tai makes all of the leather vests for all the Biker clubs etc. I had a great one made there including big back patch for 4000 baht

Another great leather shop off of Pattaya Klang on soi 16 1 block down on the right has a leather shop.You can't miss it lots of leather jackets vests boots etc. The gals are really talented & can make you up anything from an idea. I use them for wallets. Mesh jacket projects & anything difficult to make.

Thanks, I went to the shop last night, they use very nice leather and wanted 4,500 for a mens vest and 3,500 for ladies vest.

Thanks, I went to the shop last night, they use very nice leather and wanted 4,500 for a mens vest and 3,500 for ladies vest.

Ya they rock on leather making for sure. They weren't even phased when I brought them a 2 XL moto air mesh jacket to turn it into a medium & they gave me 4 ideas for how to set up the internal pockets for the armor. It took 7 days to complete but it was fairly a complex job as the air bag was to be removed & it was part of the actual strength of the jacket. I was very happy with the quality & the price was ridiculously low for so much work.

Looks like the one on Soi 16 is called the Leather House. On the corner. Was the turn-around time on the custom-made vests pretty good?

I'm headed down there after the first of the year to have one made, and I'm bringing a sample that I'd like duplicated as much as possible with only a few changes.

Edited by Ricohoc