Now I understand the Russian Ignorance

Gone

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate to speak bad of Russians,BUT. They do come accross as arrogant .As far as the club owner it's all about the baht.He didn't want to lose any.So I guess ya have to roll with the punches.

Probably the owner should have put A sign up at the door

Saying there would be A private party at such and such A time.To each his own.

• Like 1

You haven't run in to to many Brits in Pattaya, have you ? They are not very much different ...

Try to take your kids for breakfast at 8 am anywhere downtown Pattaya, and you get the

bold guys sitting with their beers and screaming profanities ....

And your nationality is ............................................

I hate to speak bad of Russians,BUT. They do come accross as arrogant .As far as the club owner it's all about the baht.He didn't want to lose any.So I guess ya have to roll with the punches.

Probably the owner should have put A sign up at the door

Saying there would be A private party at such and such A time.To each his own.

"should have put A sign up at the door

Saying there would be A private party at such and such A time."

Since only one of the Russians understood a little English & probably no Thai, and I'm guessing the bar owner isn't fluent in Russian, exactly how would that have solved the problem?

Is your "A" key stuck?

Now I understand the Russian Ignorance

I would think you have experienced some Russian drunken incivility, but that doesn't necessarily translate to "ignorance" and I didn't see anything in your story that implied you understood it.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

It's Pattaya what do you expect. It's a bit like going to a crack house and complaining about all the crack heads.

Seems to me you miss Pattaya? Did you live here, and have to leave for some reason? Or you never been here, but you fanasize how good life here must be?

If I had to bet, I say you used to live here, and you miss Pattaya. Am I close? And if yes, would you admit it?

I have NEVER seen Brits act like that. Maybe you should take your children elsewhere rather then Down town Pattaya? I have had breakfast and have never seen these "Brits" screaming profanities at 8:00 am.

Drunk Brits are like boarding school boys, compared to a company of drunk Russians.

• Like 1

Drunks of any nationality can act bad. I am an Aussie and have seen 1 or 2 drunk Aussies and many other nationalities acting a lot worse than what you describe. No one was threatened, punched, stabbed, physically attacked or shot, but HOW has this topic made it to 2 pages as I thought that rule number 7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation. Hmmm Moderator Moderator where are you..? Maybe having a few drinks for Christmas?, ok, I forgive you ...

Edited by aussiebrian
  • Like 2