Police officer shot dead during Bangkok protests: hospital

webfact

To all those one eyed who blame everything on someone else; shame on you ... for goodness sake a policeman lost his life doing his job, to suggest he was not shot by Suthep's "freedom" protesters is an insult to everyone's intelligence. Those same writers will try to tell us the taxi driver was not beaten and his car was not willfully destroyed by Suthep's "freedom" protesters. Sadly acts of anarchy are being seen in Bangkok. Please see the photo on Thai Visa and the video on khaosod; the links are below before you write denial letters. Do you really want to be governed by this rabble ?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/692072-bangkok-taxi-driver-beaten-unconscious-by-anti-govt-protesters/?utm_source=newsletter-20131227-0741&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE9EQTFPVGt6Tmc9PQ==

Sorry to disappoint you, but this guy did not die.

He was slightly hurt, but now alive and well.

http://t.co/GQGAVlUgS7

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To all those one eyed who blame everything on someone else; shame on you ... for goodness sake a policeman lost his life doing his job, to suggest he was not shot by Suthep's "freedom" protesters is an insult to everyone's intelligence. Those same writers will try to tell us the taxi driver was not beaten and his car was not willfully destroyed by Suthep's "freedom" protesters. Sadly acts of anarchy are being seen in Bangkok. Please see the photo on Thai Visa and the video on khaosod; the links are below before you write denial letters. Do you really want to be governed by this rabble ?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/692072-bangkok-taxi-driver-beaten-unconscious-by-anti-govt-protesters/?utm_source=newsletter-20131227-0741&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

Slightly??? I hope not me not you are caught in a mob and be beaten like pics and videos showed...

People inside the car did nothing and even pleaded the police not to hit them. But the police still destroy their car.

Are the police actions justifiable??

I'm wondering...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqRst3HHXOs&feature=youtu.be

copper been killed probably by anti-govt protestors - anti govt protestors driving around - happens everywhere best to keep away from the trouble if you dont want to get hurt methinks.

maybe by sniper?? A cameraman got a photo of some uniform guy at the rooftop targeting people.

And you are right it's best to stay away from the trouble.

Got an info in the facebook, 1 of the girl in the car is a volunteer nurse.

the one with the yellow shirt? Cops 've had it : picture of a machete wielding protestor before inside the stadium:

And here we also have the uniform group at the top assassinating people

Another link is the police are providing real ammunitions to the anti-riot police.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202962855730053&set=a.1565708860327.74165.1163552024&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=483884898314633&set=vb.372055249497599&type=2&theater

Another link is the police are providing real ammunitions to the anti-riot police.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202962855730053&set=a.1565708860327.74165.1163552024&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=483884898314633&set=vb.372055249497599&type=2&theater

All I see is some people on a roof. But nice to see that you've got a vivid imagination.

• Like 1

All I see is some people on a roof. But nice to see that you've got a vivid imagination.

Sorry i don't have the video clip to that photo. Otherwise i'm willing to share with you my vivid imagination.

Well if you bothered to view the second link you would have seen (unless you didn't want to) the handing out of the following:

Ammunition - loads of it

Grenades

Some guns

Tear gas canisters

various boxes, bags, drums of 'goodies'.

All totally disorganised and untracable.

Now I don't know who is responsible for the policeman's death or the injuries in the photos in the first link but accusing Suthep is nothing but thoughtless ignorant hatred.

Well if you bothered to view the second link you would have seen (unless you didn't want to) the handing out of the following:

Ammunition - loads of it

Grenades

Some guns

Tear gas canisters

Now I don't know who is responsible for the policeman's death or the injuries in the photos in the first link but accusing Suthep is nothing but thoughtless ignorant hatred.

I did, I saw some cop handing over boxes to some other cop. Did not watch the whole thing. I am not surprised if what you say is true, given that is what the police are usually equipped with. Maybe with the exception of grenades. That part I seriously doubt though given that you later claim that these weapons are untraceable. Something that you obviously cannot know by looking at a video from a far. And I have no clue what you mean by disorganized.

I am not accusing Suthep for the murder of the policeman. I am however accusing the fascist brownshirt thugs for it.

Ammunition - loads of it

Grenades

Some guns

Tear gas canisters

I did, I saw some cop handing over boxes to some other cop. Did not watch the whole thing. I am not surprised if what you say is true, given that is what the police are usually equipped with. Maybe with the exception of grenades. That part I seriously doubt though given that you later claim that these weapons are untraceable. Something that you obviously cannot know by looking at a video from a far. And I have no clue what you mean by disorganized.

I am not accusing Suthep for the murder of the policeman. I am however accusing the fascist brownshirt thugs for it.

You are commenting after 'did not watch the whole thing' which means ignorance.

It was totally disorganised (look it up in a dictionary) and you certainly won't learn anything by not watching it. I admit I could be mistaken about the grenades as I'm not a weapons expert.

You're also making an accusation without proof and it would seem nothing but prejudice. I will remember to place zero credibility on your posts.

• Like 2

Does not appointing family members, friends, associates and serving lackeys into influential positions to serve his requirements and needs, not describe a dictator in the making?

As for not being restricted by a constitution, laws or an opposition.............well, need I say more. Ha Ha Ha!!!

On the other hand the yellow shirt wants to overthrow the democratically elected government.

'democratically elected government' lol

Whatever. More importantly, how's the guy doing? Were the earlier reports correct or is he still alive?

It was totally disorganised (look it up in a dictionary) and you certainly won't learn anything by not watching it. I admit I could be mistaken about the grenades as I'm not a weapons expert.

You're also making an accusation without proof and it would seem nothing but prejudice. I will remember to place zero credibility on your posts.

The same poster who posted the video claimed that the first linked contained a photo of a uniformed group of people assassinating people. Even though all you saw in that photo was some people standing on a roof top. And that is people, as in plural. Even though only one fascist was killed. You then expect me to watch a video, several minutes long, from the same poster? That is not ignorance. That is just not being dumb.
I know what disorganized means. I just didn't know what you meant by it.
And accusing a group of people without evidence isn't OK to you, unless that group is Thaksin related, obviously.
Edited by diceq

The same poster who posted the video claimed that the first linked contained a photo of a uniformed group of people assassinating people. Even though all you saw in that photo was some people standing on a roof top. And that is people, as in plural. Even though only one fascist was killed. You then expect me to watch a video, several minutes long, from the same poster? That is not ignorance. That is just not being dumb.
And accusing a group of people isn't OK to you, unless that group is Thaksin related, obviously.

I assume you are responding to my last post.

The first link included quite a few photos with some narrative. You have commented on only one of the photos and ignored the others. Then you commented on something you admitted you didn't watch fully. Do you always comment from ignorance?

Now you say 'only one fascist was killed' which seems to apply that the policeman (which this Op is about) is a fascist. <deleted>.

I'm not accusing anyone of this death because I like to see some evidence before I do. However I do see evidence of someone - you - making things up as you go.

Edited by khunken

The first link included quite a few photos with some narrative. You have commented on only one of the photos and ignored the others. Then you commented on something you admitted you didn't watch fully. Do you always comment from ignorance?

Now you say 'only one fascist was killed' which seems to apply that the policeman (which this Op is about) is a fascist. <deleted>.

I'm not accusing anyone of this death because I like to see some evidence before I do. However I do see evidence of someone - you - making things as you go.

The poster made two claims and posted two links:

I only commented on the first claim. Then you told me that I should have watched the video. I then proceeded to tell you how stupid that would have been due to the extremely low credibility of the poster, due to his first claim, and how irrelevant it would be because the poster himself claimed they were only handing out normal police gear. Thus there was no reason for me to spend time watching it.

And when I said only one fascist was killed I was referring to the brownshirt demonstrator. I am assuming the poster meant that the people, i.e police, on the roof where assassinating the brownshirts.

I don't need evidence to know that the cop was killed by a brownshirt. Simple logic determines that for me as the redshirts have nothing to gain by it. The brownshirts on the other hand got everything to gain by provoking the police.

Edited by diceq

I'm not accusing anyone of this death because I like to see some evidence before I do. However I do see evidence of someone - you - making things as you go.

The poster made two claims and posted two links:

I only commented on the first claim. Then you told me that I should have watched the video. I then proceeded to tell you how stupid that would have been due to the extremely low credibility of the poster, due to his first claim, and how irrelevant it would be because the poster himself claimed they were only handing out normal police gear. Thus there was no reason for me to spend time watching it.

And when I said only one fascist was killed I was referring to the brownshirt demonstrator. I am assuming the poster meant that the people, i.e police, on the roof where assassinating the brownshirts.

I don't need evidence to know that the cop was killed by a brownshirt. Simple logic determines that for me as the redshirts have nothing to gain by it. The brownshirts on the other hand got everything to gain by provoking the police.

'I did, I saw some cop handing over boxes to some other cop. Did not watch the whole thing'

So it would have been stupid to watch the video which you partly watched. Some logic!

The only brownshirts are the police - BIB. Ignorance again?

That you for confirming that you don't need evidence 'to know'. You are only digging a deeper hole for yourself by continuing to post based on just about zero understanding of what is happening, half-baked responses to others' posts, getting your knickers in a twist and blind prejudice.

• Like 1

maybe by sniper?? A cameraman got a photo of some uniform guy at the rooftop targeting people.

the one with the yellow shirt? Cops 've had it : picture of a machete wielding protestor before inside the stadium:

First link:

I see many injured. Some of them are compatible with rubber bullet wounds, sure not live rounds. I see someone on the roof. They can be anti riot police, but could be anyone else. Hardly can tell they are armed.

Nothing new I'd say and no evidences.

Second link:

I see sure nothing well organized, weapons distributed. We are anyway in SE Asia, sure not in Japan, UK, US, Germany, France. What you would expect?

And how this video would be connected with violent behaving of police or using live ammo, grenades?

Believe me, if they would have want to be violent and use them we would be talking about another black day like back in May 2010.

Is more shocking in my point of view the video of police attacking car. Even here we will never know what happened in real in that chance.

I guess, over reaction from police to some order that car did not respect. But is just my guess, far from tell is an evidence.

"He was slightly hurt"

post-137512-0-35411700-1388148255_thumb.

Then I would not like to be around, when the rent-a-mob gets really violent!!

But I guess according to you, the victims in this stupid battle is only a small sacrifice, if your Dear Leader retains control of the kingdom!!bah.gif

'I did, I saw some cop handing over boxes to some other cop. Did not watch the whole thing'

So it would have been stupid to watch the video which you partly watched. Some logic!

That you for confirming that you don't need evidence 'to know'. You are only digging a deeper hole for yourself by continuing to post based on just about zero understanding of what is happening, half-baked responses to others' posts, getting your knickers in a twist and blind prejudice.

By watched I meant watched the whole thing. Stop playing stupid.

I don't think you know what brownshirts are. If anyone here is ignorant, it is you.

I obviously have a pretty good understanding what is going on because I know that it would be extremely contra-productive for the redshirts to kill a cop. Obviously you ignore that part of my comment because it's convenient for you.

By watched I meant watched the whole thing. Stop playing stupid.

I don't think you know what brownshirts are. If anyone here is ignorant, it is you.

I obviously have a pretty good understanding what is going on because I know that it would be extremely contra-productive for the redshirts to kill a cop. Obviously you ignore that part of my comment because it's convenient for you.

Your not getting away with that crap. What you meant and what you wrote contradicted each other. And you're calling someone else stupid - be careful of flaming when you're in a logical piece of poo.

I know full well what the Brownshirts WERE. You don't seem to know that the current brownshirts are the BIB. Using that term for the protestors is senseless.

No one has said that the red shirts have killed anyone. That's a straw-man argument. I haven't accused anyone because I don't know who is responsible. You have mixed up the death of a protestor and a policeman (which this thread is about) and then made a wild accusation without a shred of evidence.

You can continue with your ignorance & prejudice as I've seen enough child-like arguments from you for today.

• Like 1

...duh....who shot whom....any proof...footage...ballistics.....

....some people will go to any lengths to advance their cause....even 'sacrificing one of their own'......

...especially when they are apparently losing ground...losing the battle....

....some people will go to any lengths to advance their cause....even 'sacrificing one of their own'......

Really? Police shooting one of their own? And for which advantage then?

Really? Police shooting one of their own? And for which advantage then?

So in 2010, Suthep said the Red shoot Red could be possible. 555

This is the video that show the shooters at the rooftop.

I think next you will tell me this bunch is playing firecrackers at the rooftop celebrating coming new year.

• Like 1

I know what disorganized means. I just didn't know what you meant by it.
And accusing a group of people without evidence isn't OK to you, unless that group is Thaksin related, obviously.

This is the video that show the shooters at the rooftop.

I think next you will tell me this bunch is playing firecrackers at the rooftop celebrating coming new year.

If you can see someone shooting, I give up. There's no ground for a dialogue.

First link:

I see many injured. Some of them are compatible with rubber bullet wounds, sure not live rounds. I see someone on the roof. They can be anti riot police, but could be anyone else. Hardly can tell they are armed.

Second link:

I see sure nothing well organized, weapons distributed. We are anyway in SE Asia, sure not in Japan, UK, US, Germany, France. What you would expect?

And how this video would be connected with violent behaving of police or using live ammo, grenades?

Believe me, if they would have want to be violent and use them we would be talking about another black day like back in May 2010.

Is more shocking in my point of view the video of police attacking car. Even here we will never know what happened in real in that chance.

I guess, over reaction from police to some order that car did not respect. But is just my guess, far from tell is an evidence.

First link:

Second link:

There's no need to post the same video many times. I saw it. I also asked you in another post: can you tell they are shooting from this video? Seriously?