Honda NC700X

dogpoo

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find the discussion of not wearing safety gear interesting especially from a guy who will not ride over 100k. I crashed a while back doing about 50k or so my jacket now has a good size hole in the shoulder and other abrasions on the elbows and knees of my riding pants. I walked away relatively uninjured some skin gone on the knees and elbow these were caused by the jacket and pants not pavement. My shoulder didn't have a scratch on it but it is still a bit sore, I took a hard fall when I went down.

A fella I know here in Chiang Mai came off his scooter doing about 60k he was laid up for 2 weeks mostly his toes as they looked like ground beef attached to his foot (wearing flip flops), he had abrasions on his arms and legs as well (wearing shorts and a tee shirt), he did have a helmet on no damage to head or face.

Wear your safety gear boys it will save you a lot of pain and suffering, but we all know how uncool it looks.

Its more the problem how uncool hot it IS :)

• Like 1

I find the discussion of not wearing safety gear interesting especially from a guy who will not ride over 100k. I crashed a while back doing about 50k or so my jacket now has a good size hole in the shoulder and other abrasions on the elbows and knees of my riding pants. I walked away relatively uninjured some skin gone on the knees and elbow these were caused by the jacket and pants not pavement. My shoulder didn't have a scratch on it but it is still a bit sore, I took a hard fall when I went down.

A fella I know here in Chiang Mai came off his scooter doing about 60k he was laid up for 2 weeks mostly his toes as they looked like ground beef attached to his foot (wearing flip flops), he had abrasions on his arms and legs as well (wearing shorts and a tee shirt), he did have a helmet on no damage to head or face.

Wear your safety gear boys it will save you a lot of pain and suffering, but we all know how uncool it looks.

Its more the problem how uncool hot it IS smile.png

As long as you are moving no problem its the traffic lights that are murder. But after my crash I can live with a bit of discomfort.

• Like 1

dogpoo, calm down. ll2 has a CBR500 with less than 50hp. Guess its his daily "drill" in his dreams wink.png
Ah okay, we all have dreams I guess!!

Yeah for example wantan dreams a quiet night with his lovely macaques at kao yai national park!:lol:

I was refering to the ride not the speed but anyway i dont expect a macaque lover to understand everyhting anyway!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I hope no one has been spanking the monkey in Khao Yai :D

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 2

Crazy!!

usual drill for me and not that crazy.

I'm trying to get my head around your comment not that crazy, are you serious? You don't think it is dangerous to ride at those speeds! up to you I suppose until some one pulls out on you!!

It is fuc......... insane. What if Somchai on his Wave decides to cross the road?

• 2 weeks later...
All quiet on the NC front!

I am curious to know now that a few weeks have pasted how you are getting on with your NC?

What are the pros & cons compared to your Forza experience?

What really impresses you about the NC and what negative issues (if any) have you encountered?

^

The OP is either suspended or banned based on his username being 'greyed-out'.

Could you explain further? I've never heard the term "greyed-out" in reference to a usename!

Click on my username and it will take you to my profile- click on a 'greyed-out' (my term- maybe there's a better way of putting it;)) name and nothing happens- it means the account is suspended for some reason.

• Like 1

^

The OP is either suspended or banned based on his username being 'greyed-out'.

Could you explain further? I've never heard the term "greyed-out" in reference to a usename!

Click on my username and it will take you to my profile- click on a 'greyed-out' (my term- maybe there's a better way of putting it;)) name and nothing happens- it means the account is suspended for some reason.

THAT DIDN'T work! OK, to avoid brain fatigue I will accept you word description as the best term to describe the situation regarding DogPoo.

• 1 month later...

yeah, after getting banned from the forum, maybe he lost all his hope on bikeslaugh.png and want to try his chance in cars!

but he is selling it for a good price if we consider all the mods and i am sure he is OK for a 350 k thb.

Good luck dogpoo!

he is crazy ,I'm 100% sure he was the same poster who previously bought the z 1000 and again sold it within a few weeks used a different username then........ i can still remember what car he had it was a nissan march......lol

Yep, good luck dogpoo.

I remember he already talked about selling his NC700 when he was still active in this forum. He said he likes "trying new things". He sold his Forza after a few months too.

he is crazy ,I'm 100% sure he was the same poster who previously bought the z 1000 and again sold it within a few weeks used a different username then........ i can still remember what car he had it was a nissan march......lol

Does the username kawapower ring a bell?

Does the username kawapower ring a bell?
555 that's it new it was kawa something.....