solar panels to generate electricity.

ultimate weapon

I don't live in thailand. I have a balcony that nobody ever goes on. It's exposed to the sun. I live in the equator so it's always sunny year round it's near to thailand.

Anyone knows what type of solar panels i should buy? I mean how to do you collect all that sunlight and convert it to electricity and then use it?

you dont, best way buy a field fill it full of panels and sell it back to the pea is the only way to come out on top, but u will need a long cable to get to Thailandcheesy.gif

Edited by kannot

You use the panels to charge deep cycle batteries, the batteries release direct current, if you want to use AC, you will need an inverter, I lived with solar power for 25 years, it works but is really only cost effective for remote locations at this time, google will tell you more.

• 2 weeks later...

You use the panels to charge deep cycle batteries, the batteries release direct current, if you want to use AC, you will need an inverter, I lived with solar power for 25 years, it works but is really only cost effective for remote locations at this time, google will tell you more.

do i just google solar panels?

i figure the solar panels and the batteries to store them will cost a pretty penny and not to mention the amount of time needed to charge them.

Assuming you have mains power there is no need for batteries.

Get a grid-tie inverter and panels to go with it and you can offset your electricity bill when the sun shines. If you happen to generate more than you're using (while you're at work maybe) then your meter will spin backwards effectively crediting you for the power you'll be using later when it's dark.