cheap limo service from the airport to BKK downtown

ultimate weapon

I booked a business class Blacklane limo for 29USD/900B from Don Mueang to Sukhumvit.

They claim it will be Benz E class or similar. An S class would cost 41 USD/1200B

Will have to wait until I use the service 10 days from now to comment....

The hotel I will stay asks 2200 baht whistling.gif

I booked a business class Blacklane limo for 29USD/900B from Don Mueang to Sukhumvit.

They claim it will be Benz E class or similar. An S class would cost 41 USD/1200B

Will have to wait until I use the service 10 days from now to comment....

The hotel I will stay asks 2200 baht whistling.gif

<deleted> you get a benz for 900 bht? I only see camrys available for 900.

That hotel is rather on the cheap side if it's 5 star but these hotels wouldn't charge 900 for a benz even the limo companies don't how did u get such a good deal.

Black lane looks nice. I calculated a trip from Suvarnabhumi to the Grand Hyatt Erawan at 2300 on Jan 20, 2014 to be $37.70 US with a meet and greet. I expect that there may be some extra charge if you use the expressway. The cars offered are the Mercedes E class, the BMW 5 and the Lincoln Town Car. I just may try them out. Thanks for the recommendation!

Blacklane is cheap considering that they are using luxury cars to transport you. Other companies usually charge around 1.3k if you want to ride in a merc.

I must say i actually found a few sites that offered 800bht from airport to downtown bkk and 1.2k to pattaya from bkk and 1.3k for a larger vehicle a van i think and that's really cheap. I don't think there's anything lower for limo service.