Poster of the Year Vote 2013

smokie36

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

New promise:

10 percent increase in snarky posts about Thaksin and Yingluck!

That and ALSO 75 percent reduction in TOTAL posts.

Just did the math and you're promising the impossible, increasing your snarky posts while reducing your total post count.

Political Science Major? Or retired Fed Economist? Or just been tuned in here to TV too long?

I'll explain.

For each 1000 posts of 2013, I promise to reduce total posts 75 percent, so that would be 250 2014 posts total for each 1000 in 2013.

So lets say there were 50 anti-Thaksin snarky posts of that 1000. Those would be increased 10 percent to 55. But not impact on the reduced TOTAL of 250 for each 1000.

Got it dude?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JT, you don't understand that the contest is about posters POSTS during the year. We are not running for the Presidency of the USA to back up their policies with a verbal shootout. rolleyes.gif

Where is the fun in that? Anyway, so you made the rules? Last time I checked there weren't really any rules.

Debate! Debate! Debate!

Demand accountability from your candidates.

Remember the 75 percent promise.

I fully agree with you JT..I'd love to see a debate...A mass debate would be eye opening for sure

Unfortunately theblether is banned...so he will find it difficult to debate you.

Basically, you are competing for 2nd place with a banned member

Now, I don't want to burst all you candidates bubbles, but only 90 members have actually voted, out of a claimed 160,000 or so laugh.png

I am competing with Wonder Bread man for the prize. It's not my fault that banned members were allowed in this contest. Of course, I expect to lose, always have, but based on the PROMISE, a loss here confirms the popular desire for NO 75 percent post reduction.

I do think this would be at least more interesting if Wonder Bread man, the clear leader, agrees to a DEBATE.

Edited by Jingthing

New promise:

10 percent increase in snarky posts about Thaksin and Yingluck!

That and ALSO 75 percent reduction in TOTAL posts.

Just did the math and you're promising the impossible, increasing your snarky posts while reducing your total post count.

Political Science Major? Or retired Fed Economist? Or just been tuned in here to TV too long?

I'll explain.

For each 1000 posts of 2013, I promise to reduce total posts 75 percent, so that would be 250 2014 posts total for each 1000 in 2013.

So lets say there were 50 anti-Thaksin snarky posts of that 1000. Those would be increased 10 percent to 55. But not impact on the reduced TOTAL of 250 for each 1000.

Got it dude?

I don't really think anyone cares how many posts you post or reduce to be honest. A cash incentive might make a difference though.. clap2.gif

• Like 2

I'd like to know how all the candidates would solve the current political crisis in Thailand for the long term betterment of the Thai people and those that live here if they had the power to do everything they suggest.

I'd like to know the candidates favourite brand of beer, underwear, and engine oil before casting my vote. This is the only true way to judge a mans character. whistling.gif

Got it.

In Thailand, I drink San Mig Lite. It reminds me of Corona which actually I don't love so much but compared to Chang, I'm happy. If I was rich I'd drink Belgian beer everyday, but oh well ...

On underwear, I mix it up. Sometimes boxers, sometimes briefs, sometimes boxer briefs. I don't wear snobby underwear. I'm a REAL MAN. A man's man. Wink wink nod nod say no more, say no more.

Engine Oil. I don't know. You'd have to ask the baht bus drivers. Maybe next time ask about lube?

Are you getting this kind of transparency from the front runner here? coffee1.gif

Edited by Jingthing

Living on San Mig, Pattaya and lube just ain't my cuppa.

Is that it? Nothing with substance? Besides the lube of course.

Ask specific questions and get specific answers.

Unlike the front runner who is on COASTING mode.

I have already provided my long list of PROMISES.

I'd like to know how all the candidates would solve the current political crisis in Thailand for the long term betterment of the Thai people and those that live here if they had the power to do everything they suggest.

I'd like to know the candidates favourite brand of beer, underwear, engine oil, and razor blades before casting my vote. This is the only true way to judge a mans character. whistling.gif

Mate, you missed your calling in life ... you should have been a Fisherman.

I'd like to know the candidates favourite brand of beer, underwear, engine oil, and razor blades before casting my vote. This is the only true way to judge a mans character. whistling.gif

Just another slick politician!

• Like 1

Come on David.....let's see you enter the spirit of the contest.....I for one would love to see a pic of you in ya budgie smugglers.....I think....

No wait....nurse Diesel quick....my medication!!

:D

• Like 1

I'd like to know the candidates favourite brand of beer, underwear, and engine oil before casting my vote. This is the only true way to judge a mans character. whistling.gif

Got it.

In Thailand, I drink San Mig Lite. It reminds me of Corona which actually I don't love so much but compared to Chang, I'm happy. If I was rich I'd drink Belgian beer everyday, but oh well ...

On underwear, I mix it up. Sometimes boxers, sometimes briefs, sometimes boxer briefs. I don't wear snobby underwear. I'm a REAL MAN. A man's man. Wink wink nod nod say no more, say no more.

Engine Oil. I don't know. You'd have to ask the baht bus drivers. Maybe next time ask about lube?

Are you getting this kind of transparency from the front runner here? coffee1.gif

Real men drinking lite beer? Hmmm.....not sure about that. And San Mig/Corona to boot - isn't Corona actually a pale lager?

Real men don't need "lube" either, they'd use engine oil in all situations. Viscosity is obviously a consideration, as is natural or synthetic.

No Razor blades JT? I assume you go au natural?

The undies - well a real man would have said "anything without too many holes and unbroken elastic".

Never mind, we'll see what the other contenders come up with. thumbsup.gif

Edit: Sorry JT, I see you quoted my post before I added the razor blade question, so I'll let that one go.

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Like 1

Just another slick politician!
Nah, he's an Aussie.

Just another quiet achiever ;)

• Like 1

Got it.

Real men drinking lite beer? Hmmm.....not sure about that. And San Mig/Corona to boot - isn't Corona actually a pale lager?

Real men don't need "lube" either, they'd use engine oil in all situations. Viscosity is obviously a consideration, as is natural or synthetic.

The undies - well a real man would have said "anything without too many holes and unbroken elastic".

This is why the front runner refuses to answer even one specific question. No matter what you say, many people will hate it. A true classic politician all the time posing that he isn't one. That's why I defined him as the white bread candidate. He's declined to define himself or offer even ONE promise for 2014. He's whatever blank slate you think he might be. Kind of reminds me of Yingluck's campaign, all surface pretty froth and NO substance. Yes, it works! But it's empty. Like white bread. Congratulations!

Edited by Jingthing

Come on David.....let's see you enter the spirit of the contest.....I for one would love to see a pic of you in ya budgie smugglers.....I think....

No wait....nurse Diesel quick....my medication!! biggrin.png

'ole smokes ... don't worry, the spirits are entering just fine from this side of the keyboard.

Yesterday, I got a photo of a FarmGirl named Miss who looks like she swallowed a Basketball ... I couldn't be happier.

BTW ... you know a Nurse named Diesel ... w00t.gif

Got it.

This is why the front runner refuses to answer even one specific question. No matter what you say, many people will hate it. A true classic politician all the time posing that he isn't one. That's why I defined him as the white bread candidate. He's declined to define himself or offer even ONE promise for 2014. He's whatever blank slate you think he might be. Kind of reminds me of Yingluck's campaign, all surface pretty froth and NO substance. Yes, it works! But it's empty. Like white bread. Congratulations!

Associating him with 'white bread' is actually quite racist.

No wait....nurse Diesel quick....my medication!! biggrin.png

'ole smokes ... don't worry, the spirits are entering just fine from this side of the keyboard.

Yesterday, I got a photo of a FarmGirl named Miss who looks like she swallowed a Basketball ... I couldn't be happier.

BTW ... you know a Nurse named Diesel ... w00t.gif

The family man angle....very good tactic from David there JT...:D

• Like 1

The family man angle....very good tactic from David there JT...biggrin.png

Exactly. His avatar is like a 24/7 kissing the babies gambit! Cynical and brilliant. A force of white bread fueled power that will not be denied! I know when I'm beat. Oh well, there's always next year ... facepalm.gif

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Marmite or vegemite JT?

Your choice of beer is interesting....I gave up on San Mig Light a while ago.

Now I drink Leo Tiger or Heineken.

I'm trying to lose weight but I still allow myself one drink per day. That's a shot of vodka or sometimes pure agave tequila, or one small beer. So I go for Lite beer. In the Thai market, San Mig is the best choice for that. It's obviously not my favorite beer if calories or cost weren't a factor. Before I preferred Beer Lao Dark here and sometimes Leo but too caloric.

• Like 1

The family man angle....very good tactic from David there JT...biggrin.png

Exactly. His avatar is like a 24/7 kissing the babies gambit! Cynical and brilliant. A force of white bread fueled power that will not be denied! I know when I'm beat. Oh well, there's always next year ... facepalm.gif

clap2.gif

I am sure on upon your winning JT , and henceforth a total reduction in posting of 75% will inevetably contribute to the downfall of the forum as we know it .

Even a possible 10 posts regarding snarl towards the Shinawatra composure in a year will still require the sourcing of more advertising input to balance the books in favour of the continuation of this " mighty fine expression of opinion " .

Accept defeat with grace and character and save the Vehicle we love , you will be written down in history as the Saviour ,

" HAIL THE GREAT JINGTHING "

edit - doctor was unavailable to change my medication today .

• Like 1

Defeat accepted but I'm not really wired for the grace part ...

Well, except when I like the winner such as last year's fantastic choice:

TUTSIWARRIOR! clap2.gif

Anyway ... yet again ...

always the bridesmaid never the bride ...

post-37101-0-57039100-1388401923_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing

TUTSIWARRIOR! clap2.gif

Anyway ... yet again ...

attachicon.gifI-120809904.jpg

Suffice to say that I am not gained or weathered in the knowledge of this aforementioned winner .

Just in the understanding of comradeship am I able to understand that 150 kgs. of unwanted FAT! will not be treading the boards tonight .

May the understanding of moderation lay in peace , anyway the bridesmaid parties harder than the bride .

• Like 1

TUTSIWARRIOR! clap2.gif

Anyway ... yet again ...

attachicon.gifI-120809904.jpg

Suffice to say that I am not gained or weathered in the knowledge of this aforementioned winner .

Just in the understanding of comradeship am I able to understand that 150 kgs. of unwanted FAT! will not be treading the boards tonight .

May the understanding of moderation lay in peace , anyway the bridesmaid parties harder than the bride .

Eh........blink.png

• Like 1

White bread goes well in a children's party with candy sprinkles .

The moms call this fairy bread !

Meat pies I think are an Australian fair , for the children and the after party revellers

JUDAS the party is over my good man , thank you

Mr. Jingthing is always and ever so prevalently going to be our Next Years Bridesmaid ! giggle.gif

You have to laugh ,cheesy.gif