Poster of the Year Vote 2013

smokie36

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mr. Jingthing is always and ever so prevalently going to be our Next Years Bridesmaid ! giggle.gif

You have to laugh ,cheesy.gif

Yeah.

When will my year come, I ask you? I think I need a cuddle now.

I mean, seriously. Who do ya have to ^#($ to win Poster of the Year in this here joint?!?

I'm really starting to feel like HAROLD STASSEN.

post-37101-0-28898300-1388414482_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the balloons pop and the party stops , when the smoke from the fireworks are all but gone , and the smell of burning white toast has all but left it's undesirable odour in the cattle shops of this great TVF foundries ,

I will be there to comfort you , my great leader !

break out in laughter at your own will

• Like 2

When the balloons pop and the party stops , when the smoke from the fireworks are all but gone , and the smell of burning white toast has all but left it's undesirable odour in the cattle shops of this great TVF foundries ,

I will be there to comfort you , my great leader !

break out in laughter at your own will

CandyPants ... welcome back ... your wit and unique insight has been absent from the debate.

Do try and not get banned again before the Year is out.

You only have to last the next 24 hours ... rolleyes.gif

24 hrs hmm thats at least twice as long as "permanent". have to be a real man to manage that one,

i say, if you cant get banned three times before breakfast you arent really trying.thumbsup.gif

just to keep my hand in, got banned from the piratebay the other day i didnt even say anything, try that one for expert users.

Edited by Big Pinkie

Classic, when in Rome...

Banned members can still run for election smile.png

This is Thailand so If they are voted in then a family member, maybe a sister, can post the acceptance and take the rewards on their behalf.

Or you can vote for yourself, and run the competition from another oil rich,foreign Country!

David, when are you going to pay me for the vote-hacking app I put on your computer? Don't force me to reveal all!

I thought we were just in the test phase so the twinks could be ironed out and you could sell it to JT for mega-bucks in next years contest ... biggrin.png

David, when are you going to pay me for the vote-hacking app I put on your computer? Don't force me to reveal all!

I thought we were just in the test phase so the twinks could be ironed out and you could sell it to JT for mega-bucks in next years contest ... biggrin.png

Think he'll offer me a lifetime baht-bus pass?

• Like 1

5138 users are online (in the past 60 minutes)

1304 members, 3834 guests, 0 anonymous users

and there are 119 votes in the survey with about 20 participant names. what do you conclude from this?

lot of phantom members? mostly you are unimpressive? who gives a rats arse? ... apathy reigns?

• Like 2

JT doesn't have mega-bucks.

Well, chumps, you had your chance to experience the 75 percent post reduction promise, but you blew it!

Has anyone received a PM asking to vote for them ?

I tried it and they all told me to bugger off............laugh.png ..................except three that is................thumbsup.gif ....................laugh.png

I got one from MissFarmGirl.

It went something like ... "I've got the TWINS hidden away in a place you can't touch them ... if you ever want to see them alive ... I wanna to see your vote bucko".

I voted ... w00t.gif

... and so did 4 others ... I wonder just how many children she's hiding in there!

Well gentlemen (and Lassies) ... I'm off to celebrate the New Year with people I've not met before, nor will, most likely, ever meet again.

I'm leaving the car keys at home and walking to the (almost) local Pub for a nosh and a few ales, trying hard to be interested in a Band that plays songs from the time when I was born.

Ah ... I live high on the hog!

To all those who voted, for me or for the other worthy Members ... thanks.

For those who did actually vote for me ... it's payback time.

I'm shouting the Bar tonight for you all ... drunk.gif drop by and say hello.

Cheers and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

• Like 1