Two Scots Cause A Late-night Stir Outside A “short Time” Hotel In Central Pattaya.

britmaveric

Two Scots cause a late-night stir outside a “Short Time” Hotel in Central Pattaya.

In the early hours of Sunday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Sutum from Pattaya Police Station ordered his officers and volunteers to attend the Full Love Inn in Soi Bongkot, Central Pattaya, after hotel staff reported a problem with two foreign men who decided not to pay for their rooms which they had rented for the evening.

The two men from Scotland who did not give officers their names were clearly in a drunken state and the officers who attended could not communicate with the two men who were also becoming more violent as the confrontation continued. It was decided to take one of the men into custody, not because of the dispute with the hotel but because of his drunken state which officers felt would lead to further problems later on. He was put behind bars and allowed time to recover from his drunken state.

A few hours later he calmly spoke with officers who managed to clear the case with the Hotel without further intervention by the Police who then released the man without charge.

-Pattaya City News

Monday 15th May 2006

15_05_1.jpg

15_05_1_4.jpg

Shirtless wonders!!!! :o

-Pattaya City News

Monday 15th May 2006

Quite disgracefull, and it's on TV as well, no wonder Farangs get a bad name, :D

Maybe someone should take them behind the woodshed and give them a good talking to.

What is it you english people are actually objecting to here ?

As no crime was commited, I must assume that Britmaveric just posted this to stir up a bit of trouble. :o

Most people consider not paying for a hotel room a crime

As no crime was commited, I must assume that Britmaveric just posted this to stir up a bit of trouble. :D

As I didnt see any mention of that in the post I'd have to assume that Kurgen has the inside track.

A few hours later he calmly spoke with officers who managed to clear the case with the Hotel without further intervention by the Police who then released the man without charge.

-Pattaya City News

Monday 15th May 2006

A non story. No hamsters were involved in a pile up on the M1 motorway.

Is this is Brits way of stirring up the english football louts for the world cup. :o

Two Scots cause a late-night stir outside a “Short Time” Hotel in Central Pattaya.

In the early hours of Sunday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Sutum from Pattaya Police Station ordered his officers and volunteers to attend the Full Love Inn in Soi Bongkot, Central Pattaya, after hotel staff reported a problem with two foreign men who decided not to pay for their rooms which they had rented for the evening.

The two men from Scotland who did not give officers their names were clearly in a drunken state and the officers who attended could not communicate with the two men who were also becoming more violent as the confrontation continued. It was decided to take one of the men into custody, not because of the dispute with the hotel but because of his drunken state which officers felt would lead to further problems later on. He was put behind bars and allowed time to recover from his drunken state.

-Pattaya City News

Monday 15th May 2006

One has to wonder why the two men “decided not to pay for their rooms”.

The fact that no mention was made of the hotel being compensated suggests that it is quite likely they had a genuine complaint which the Police upheld.

Another shining example of ‘fair and balanced’ local media reporting…? :o

It seems a little odd that they weren't required to pay for their rooms up front

Maybe they paid for the rooms "up front" but then declined the fee for the "room service" :o

As no crime was commited, I must assume that Britmaveric just posted this to stir up a bit of trouble. :D

As I didnt see any mention of that in the post I'd have to assume that Kurgen has the inside track.

-Pattaya City News

Monday 15th May 2006

A non story. No hamsters were involved in a pile up on the M1 motorway.

Is this is Brits way of stirring up the english football louts for the world cup. :o

these are streight out dick heads good thing you have them in pattaya :D

Scotland is in the world cup??? :D :D

Don't pretend to be thick. If you want to make anti Scottish or Irish or Welsh postings you'll need to try a bit harder.

Scotland is in the world cup??? :D :D

YES ...........Jason Scotland Trinidad and Tobago (and St Johnstone)

all good qoutes fair play pissed up jocks the 2 of us we got attacked by around 8 thais 1 of us paid 100g`s where no room was used , and 1 only was was kept in and fined so make of it what u will ,sorry to the pattayans but i/ we faced the price in a foreingn land

can only say sorry for letting ourselfs and u down , end of it let it lie, espesially after the sad events last week we`ve been lucky

sorry

the stupid jocks !!

thanks that you took our point of viev , god bless :D

all good qoutes fair play pissed up jocks the 2 of us we got attacked by around 8 thais 1 of us paid 100g`s where no room was used , and 1 only was was kept in and fined so make of it what u will ,sorry to the pattayans but i/ we faced the price in a foreingn land

can only say sorry for letting ourselfs and u down , end of it let it lie, espesially after the sad events last week we`ve been lucky

sorry

the stupid jocks !!

thanks that you took our point of viev , god bless :o

I wouldn't call that lucky. Attacked by 8 Thais ? But no mention of that in the initial story ? Didn't think it was worth reporting to the police ?

Paid 100g's ? (you mean 100,000 baht ?). Seems pretty steep price for rooms you didn't use.

"with the two men who were also becoming more violent as the confrontation continued"

Not the best way to deal with the police here. The initial story mentions that the one who was arrested was released without charge a few hours later. No mention of a fine.

As for all the comments here. Well, this isn't the first time the folks here have heard stories like this. In fact, it is stories like this that have given people from a certain country the reputation for being hooligans where ever they go.

After hearing so many of these stories, the folks here tend to be a little cynical and jaded.

Must have been those 2 :o and, as you can see.....they were drinking Carlsberg in the afternoon already :D

LaoPo :D

good for you maddog for coming on and clearing things up.

i thought by the picture you were saying to your mate.

"aye jimmy do you know your balls are hanging out."

and jimmy replies

"no maddog but yu sing it and ile join in the choirus"

Must have been those 2 :o and, as you can see.....they were drinking Carlsberg in the afternoon already :D

LaoPo :D

good for you maddog for coming on and clearing things up.

i thought by the picture you were saying to your mate.

"aye jimmy do you know your balls are hanging out."

and jimmy replies

"no maddog but yu sing it and ile join in the choirus"

sorry no such slang !! just the truth , we paid the price end off !! enjoy the banter !!!