Before Leaving Thailand…….

KelCastro

…..if you were to leave Thailand for good, what items would you make sure to take with you before leaving?

My partner and I have been here for so long, I've forgotten all the items that we may be taking for granted here. What would we miss from the night markets? Big C/Tesco? Can a suit case full of items really be put together or am I thinking too much about this?

I like cooking. Currently on 3 week vacation at some relatives in Europe, I miss the wooden

pan scrapers that will not destroy a teflon pan. They run up to 10 euros here, and about 80

baht in thailand (and 1 USD in cambodia).

Other than that I think I would mostly miss the weather. Everything else can be bough/imported.

Lots of asian specialty stores around here to make the misses happy. She was thrilled to find

Nam Pla and and those thin rice noodles ....

luudee

I AM SELLING EVERYTHING AND want to GO BACK ...YES...AND WHAT I CAN NOT SELL OR TAKE it BACK I WILL BURN IT OR beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAuDESTROY IT ALL.

THAIS WANT EVERYTHING FROM US .... BUT NEVER GIVE....i don't like to leave like this and i can not stand it anymore.

i am abroad right now to get better, so today as every day i speak with my wife and she told me that some STUPID cousins... i dont really know , came to our place and seing that she does take care of our resort alone and does fast everything alone, told her that she should find her another farang.....IT IS NOT WORTH WORKING SO HARD because if she has a farang husband she should be relax sipping whiskey or whatever with her friends.INCREDIBLE!

I get mad when i hear this...!

it is not a joke, i heard THIS many many times from thais, i know thousand of stories and thats exactly how this people think... to them farang are here to pay only.

i only give you an advice...

as i did ....take the time to learn their own language to know what they think and have in their half full coconut...!w00t.gif

happy new year

drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEE.gif