Kim Jong Un's Uncle Eaten alive by Dogs

Scott

I also need to modify a post I'd made earlier about Beijing's assistance to Pyongyang of oil, food and heaps of USD cash. Xi last year severed the supply of USD cash to Pyongyang but does continue to deliver oil and food.

Perhaps they could stretch to supplying dog food as well.

The South Korean media print and broadcast/cable seem to be silent on the matter of the dogs, as is the South Korean intelligence service, the KCIA.

CCP boss Xi Jinping last year shifted the primary responsibility in Beijing for dealing with Pyongyang from the CCP Politboro to the PRC Foreign Ministry. The Politboro was known to be tolerant to a fault of Pyongyang, while the Foreign Ministry necessarily has to observe international law more closely and be more aligned to standard and acceptable diplomatic practices and protocols.

I doubt Kim and his gang care.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did the uncle do that was so criminal? Maybe he suggested to Fat Boy, something like "How about we take 5% of the defense budget and buy some rice for the starving millions?"

Perhaps we shouldn't be so quick to believe the dog story. The OP says that Jang was starved 3 days prior to execution. Then a poster says the dogs were starved for 5 days prior (which makes more sense, in the circumstances). Even idiot Kim is not likely to do something so idiotic which would further tarnish his already tattered image.

What did the uncle do that was so criminal? Maybe he suggested to Fat Boy, something like "How about we take 5% of the defense budget and buy some rice for the starving millions?"

Perhaps we shouldn't be so quick to believe the dog story. The OP says that Jang was starved 3 days prior to execution. Then a poster says the dogs were starved for 5 days prior (which makes more sense, in the circumstances). Even idiot Kim is not likely to do something so idiotic which would further tarnish his already tattered image.

I think being starving for days is quite a normal condition in North Korea, regardless of species.

The point seems to be, don't mess with Kim Jong-Un.

No, don't "mess with him." Just BOMB the Fat Pig off the face of the earth before the "World goes to The Dogs."

As much as I agree with getting rid of the guy, there are many leaders who have had many more people killed, not even in their own country . . . let's look as far as the US, UK, France etc . . . not even mentioning African leaders.

Yes, this guy is reprehensible but the death and destruction in the aftermath would be incredible

No, don't "mess with him." Just BOMB the Fat Pig off the face of the earth before the "World goes to The Dogs."

As much as I agree with getting rid of the guy, there are many leaders who have had many more people killed, not even in their own country . . . let's look as far as the US, UK, France etc . . . not even mentioning African leaders.

Yes, this guy is reprehensible but the death and destruction in the aftermath would be incredible

Flood NK with, I was going to say propaganda, but no . . . facts, first. On bits of paper and CD's and DVD's. Take control of their terrestrial broadcast communications.

A few EM blasts in the upper atmosphere to knock out electronic control systems and communications.

Bunker busters straight into the leadership and entourage guided by real time ground intelligence.

Drop serious amounts of aid and factual information all across the country rather than bombs. Huge aid drop effort with fighter support.

I can't imagine any of the 300 officials who supposedly witnessed what happens when you get on the wrong side of baby Kim would have leaked the story, so how did the newspaper find out?

Maybe it's not true.

Since when has the Daily Mail run a story that is untrue.....heaven forbid.

Perhaps the Esteemed Leader got a box set of the Sopranos for an early Christmas present, and substituted pigs for dogs. It is all things considered a very sustainable way of protein production. Feed your many enemies to dogs and then eat the result.

People calm down!! Better to wait FOX news to confirm this story it might not be true!

I can't imagine any of the 300 officials who supposedly witnessed what happens when you get on the wrong side of baby Kim would have leaked the story, so how did the newspaper find out?

Maybe it's not true.

Since when has the Daily Mail run a story that is untrue.....heaven forbid.

Perhaps the Esteemed Leader got a box set of the Sopranos for an early Christmas present, and substituted pigs for dogs. It is all things considered a very sustainable way of protein production. Feed your many enemies to dogs and then eat the result.

People calm down!! Better to wait FOX news to confirm this story it might not be true!

Why would a story like that not be true?it's not like news papers made up stories this before.

Edited by sirineou

Flood NK with, I was going to say propaganda, but no . . . facts, first. On bits of paper and CD's and DVD's. Take control of their terrestrial broadcast communications.

A few EM blasts in the upper atmosphere to knock out electronic control systems and communications.

Bunker busters straight into the leadership and entourage guided by real time ground intelligence.

Drop serious amounts of aid and factual information all across the country rather than bombs. Huge aid drop effort with fighter support.

The last time there was a US led chase up to the Yalu River, the neighbours to the north intervened somewhat decisively. Little reason to assume that this would not happen again.

In the meantime few people actually want to see a collapse of N.Korea as it would make the German reunification nightmare look like child's play.

As long as NK sticks to melodrama, hyperbole and the occasional bit of animal cruelty all will be well. But it might be a big ask....Not many great looking alternatives.

^^ I was actually thinking of the Chinese doing it. But let South Korea write the propaganda. Nope, not gonna work, is it?

If NK didn't have WMD (remember that acronym and where that got us last time?), the hyperbole might be a little more palatable.

The who was starved issue may be a interpretation issue in the OP.

US articles report the dogs were starved.

RE: skeptical

Not surprising as some are even skeptical that planes hit the World Trade Center. Sad part is it would not surprise or shock me after reading about Syria and Mexican cartel executions. The only shocking part is doing this to a family member.

-----

Hong Kong-based pro-Beijing newspaper Wen Wei Po reported that Jang and his five closest aides were set upon by 120 hunting hounds which had been starved for five days.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/03/22156917-kim-jong-uns-executed-uncle-was-eaten-alive-by-120-hungry-dogs-report?lite

The North Korean leader executed his high-ranking uncle by having him stripped, thrown into a cage and eaten alive by 120 starving hounds

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1565299

According to the report, Jang Song-taek was stripped naked and thrown into a cage with his aides, then dogs that had been starved for three days were set on them.

http://m.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Is-It-Remotely-Plausible-That-Kim-Jong-un-Had-His-5111588.php

Edited by F430murci

Not surprising as some are even skeptical that planes hit the World Trade Center. Sad part is it would not surprise or shock me after reading about Syria and Mexican cartel executions. The only shocking part is doing this to a family member.

-----

Hong Kong-based pro-Beijing newspaper Wen Wei Po reported that Jang and his five closest aides were set upon by 120 hunting hounds which had been starved for five days.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/03/22156917-kim-jong-uns-executed-uncle-was-eaten-alive-by-120-hungry-dogs-report?lite

First and foremost, let's consider the source. The story originated in a Hong Kong newspaper called Wen Wei Po, which oddly makes the claim without citing a source. With a couple of high-quality exceptions, Hong Kong media have a reputation for sensationalist and tabloidy stories that do not always turn out to be true. But, even by Hong Kong standards, Wen Wei Po is considered an unusually unreliable outlet. A recent study found that, out of Hong Kong's 21 newspapers, Wen Wei Po ranks 19th for credibility. (Thanks to Asia-watcher Taylor Washburn for flagging this.)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/01/03/no-kim-jong-un-probably-didnt-feed-his-uncle-to-120-hungry-dogs/

• Like 1

-----

First and foremost, let's consider the source. The story originated in a Hong Kong newspaper called Wen Wei Po, which oddly makes the claim without citing a source. With a couple of high-quality exceptions, Hong Kong media have a reputation for sensationalist and tabloidy stories that do not always turn out to be true. But, even by Hong Kong standards, Wen Wei Po is considered an unusually unreliable outlet. A recent study found that, out of Hong Kong's 21 newspapers, Wen Wei Po ranks 19th for credibility. (Thanks to Asia-watcher Taylor Washburn for flagging this.)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/01/03/no-kim-jong-un-probably-didnt-feed-his-uncle-to-120-hungry-dogs/

I am not saying it did or did not happen. I am suggesting that I would not be surprised at all if it did happen.

Fat boy gets wasted and does crazy shit including having people whacked. He whacked family members and a lover. He is obviously wasted when he does stupid stuff like send a fax threatening to strike without warning. Hopefully, he will not get wasted and actually execute a launch.

So why would a HKG newspaper of already low credibility due primarily to its being a mouthpiece of Beijing publish such a story if it were not true, or even if it were true?

It's very likely Beijing knew in real time what was happening to Jang and his faction in Pyongyang. Pyongyang announced the execution with no details shortly after the fact. Beijing's reaction statement immediately followed, mumbling only that it was an "internal" North Korean matter.

The swiftness of the HKG paper's report would be enabled by its close connection to Beijing but only if Beijing wanted the story out and wanted the story out immediately.

It's also difficult to interpret or account for the South Korean media's silence about it. I mean, if I were a South Korean and I saw this on my tv and in the papers there, I think I'd have to take a new notice of a madness factor in assessing Kim Jong Un. That necessarily would be pretty scary in many new ways to even S Koreans used to living every day under the North's menacing behaviors. So it may be the S Korean media consider they are being prudent by withholding the reports out of HKG (and Singapore).

Edited by Publicus
  • Like 1

No idea of the truth, but it seems that nobody knows for sure exactly how he was executed, so this account is just as credible as any other.

Not necessarily, There is probability, and there is possibility, it is possible that he was executed by hungry dogs but not probable

In the absence of other collaborating evidence,it is more probable that he was executed by other more conventional means. But as you said who knows. I certainly don't.

I call BS. Executed yes, eaten by dogs, doubt it. Sounds like propaganda to me. coffee1.gif

Executed prisoners are often recycled as animal feed. After the bodies are stripped of usable organs(if deceased is in good condition) or of gold teeth/bridges or medical devices which can be reused. It is plausible that the corpses were fed to dogs.

Dogs are eaten in the 2 Koreas.

I am sure for all the naysayers that when Kim Jong is next wasted he will find it amusing to release the official video that was no doubt made. I do not doubt the story for a moment. What better way to absolutely stamp your authority down than to conjure up the hideous execution of 6 of the countries most powerful figures, including family, and shepherd 300 top Government officials to witness the dreadful deed. The message was clear, and no doubt in the stunning silence as the last dog fell down with a full belly, every single person in there knew not to mess around with the fat one. He makes his Father look as nice and saintly as the Pope. This was definitely an act straight out of the Middle Ages book of Kingship and Family Rivalry.

Edited by GentlemanJim
  • Like 1

You get back in life what you give out, what goes around comes around, he will get his one day and I'll bet it won’t be merciful.

What is odd is that a potbellied bizarre looking freakish child like Un would be taken seriously as a leader of any country. He's a weak, unimpressive, insignificant looking punk.

My prayers go out to the beautiful Korean people hopefully some way they will get out from under the demonic rule of this pathetic sadistic absurd psychopath.

I call BS. Executed yes, eaten by dogs, doubt it. Sounds like propaganda to me. coffee1.gif

Executed prisoners are often recycled as animal feed. After the bodies are stripped of usable organs(if deceased is in good condition) or of gold teeth/bridges or medical devices which can be reused. It is plausible that the corpses were fed to dogs.

Dogs are eaten in the 2 Koreas.

And throughout SE Asia, including LOS. Did you have a plump piece of "meat" in your Tom ka gai recently? If you were lucky it was just rat, country/paddy rat of course....

Good to see that the British taxpayers are coughing up some three-quarters of a million pounds every year to help prop up this obscene oaf and his ghastly regime.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2532009/Britains-aid-millions-help-corrupt-regimes-world-revealed-Camerons-target-finally-hit.html

From the article

"Around £750,000 of taxpayers' money is given to North Korea through the Foreign Office but this goes to aid agencies, not the autocratic regime.

A FCO spokesman said the British Embassy in Pyongyang provides 'a very small amount of funding to individual community projects' for 'vulnerable groups'."

The aid is going to help people survive under the mad emperors regime. Yes in a way it supports him in that some people's lives are improved under his rule. But it's hardly propping the regime up. What can the govt do? Let people starve and rot until little Caligula is removed by the army?