What bike do you own?

dogpoo

^

probably a scam or some idiot playing the fool

You have a link to the add? maybe it's the manual version!

add disappeared already ,some one must have snapped it up quick.....whistling.gif

Honda will not even give a second hand price for the NC700X DCT, considering the price for the NC DCT is 468k on the Bigwing web sites I can't imagine a bike for sale at that very low price! if it was a true add someone has got an exceptional bargain!!

I guess it's a step up on the Forza.

Nothing wrong with the Forza, it's a great bike! no flys on you when it comes to thinking, a step up from the Forza, well, doh yea!! 270ishcc as opposed to 670ish cc I would call that a step up!!

Edited by dogpoo

Still fugly though!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I thought the Forza was an awesome bike and I'm wanting one again! When I get bored with the NC and I get bored quickly with everything it will be another Forza! unless I come into lots of wonga then it would be the VFR1200!!

Edited by dogpoo

It's impossible for you to keep a civil tongue in your head so to speak, it's best you avoid posting further abusive posts, not that I care but it's not nice!! calm down it's all in good fun!!

Edited by dogpoo

Forum rules do apply to the Bikes in Thailand forum:

In using Thai Visa I agree:

1) To respect fellow members.

3) Not to post in a manner that is vulgar, obscene or profane.

4) Not to flame fellow members.Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Some posts in violation of the above forum rules have been removed.