Winter olympics

teemuj

• 2 weeks later...

Are you in Thailand, you should mention your location because different channels will be broadcasting the game in different countries. You can check the following link to get more information about the worldwide broadcasters of the games:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_2014_Winter_Olympics_broadcasters

Thailand is not listed. I have TrueVision package, so that of course would be the best but willing to invest a bit to get it showing.

I don't think that you need to spend anything in order to watch the olympics. You should able to watch the games even on the internet on websites like drakulastream.eu and coolsport.tv

Came here to see if there were any threads telling me where to watch the winter olympics. Now, I see. Nothing. All those channels churning out one meaningless soccer game after another and nothing for the olympics. Thanks for the usual ineptitude Truevisions. I guess if they played badminton on ice, we might see something.

• Like 1

I wanted to watch some ice-hockey matches here in Bangkok but I was always a bit naive...

Me toosad.png. But aren't there any bars in Bangkok with a dish that will get the US - Russia game Sat night at 19.30?? Gotta be one somewhere! I know I can watch it on my computer but my speed is not that great.

I wanted to watch some ice-hockey matches here in Bangkok but I was always a bit naive...

Me toosad.png. But aren't there any bars in Bangkok with a dish that will get the US - Russia game Sat night at 19.30?? Gotta be one somewhere! I know I can watch it on my computer but my speed is not that great.

Did you find something? I know only sportsman bar on sukhumvit but haven't been there.

Wanna watch some play-off games...

Did you find something? I know only sportsman bar on sukhumvit but haven't been there.

Nope, no luck so far. I was thinking of Sportsman too and may head over there tonight. There may be other places in the area.

Nope, no luck so far. I was thinking of Sportsman too and may head over there tonight. There may be other places in the area.

Another option might be The Sport Corner on soi 20 which bills itself as an American sports bar. So if anybody has USA vs. Russia tonight it should be them.

I'm watching on the BBC via UK-TV Asia, just ogling the Korean ladies curling team tongue.png

Of course I watched the mad British woman taking Skeleton gold, nearly 80mph on a tea-tray, has to be the craziest sport ever, you thought luge was mad!

I watch hockey on the NHL network. I have a paid subscription on laptop. For the Olympics I use a VPN so I can watch Canadian content. They think I am in Canada . It hide my location that I am in Thailand.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app