when do you think we will see some real rain?

stevehaigh

Day before yesterday, first rain in Khao Lak since over a month. Always cloudy, and humidity in the air is high, but it just doesn't rain. The previous years, it definitely rained every now and then in December/January.

i don't remember it being this dry this early in the dry season over the last few years. April is a long time to wait for rain but i guess its not something you get to choose

Wait till it does come [after March-April]its dictated by the change of monsoon direction, so you have no option other than to wait......but then watch all the complaints about too much rain....be careful what you wish for...smile.png

i don't remember it being this dry this early in the dry season over the last few years. April is a long time to wait for rain but i guess its not something you get to choose

Climate change gradually. Thailand will be intolerable hot in the future even for Thais.

I was about to ask what is the difference between haze and fog, and now there is a haar as well.

Where I come from, we have quite a few different ways to describe snow. I Brits must have a huge vocabulary when it comes to rain and fog :)

I was about to ask what is the difference between haze and fog, and now there is a haar as well.

Where I come from, we have quite a few different ways to describe snow. I Brits must have a huge vocabulary when it comes to rain and fog smile.png

the Scots have 147 words to describe drunk

(i think i should also point out that 79% of all statistics are made up on the spot)

Edited by stevehaigh