Chalerm: I Am F-cking Back

Lite Beer

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did this headline come from?

Yeah, it's pretty far from a shining moment of journalism. Part of the course for The Nation.

Regardless, it is a statement that could be attributed to the persona he's keen to portray. And his uncompromising, Thai Big Man approach is probably exactly the type of response the anti-govt movement were hoping to see...

I thought his head was supposed to be in a handbasket by now...?

As for arresting Suthep....any copper getting withing 50m of the man is likely to be smashed to a pulp. So either he gives himself up or someone does a Seh Daeng on him.

My money is on the latter.

I feel so sorry for the manipulation of the Thai people, lunatics in charge on both sides.

I suppose this could be Yingluck's way of inciting military action.

Except now the military has a reason to kick her to the curb.

Ridiculous.

I'm landing in BKK on the 15th.......maybe

Well their not much chance of a legal election with 8 areas unrepresented, the treasury is empty and as a caretaker government they cant raise new loans. So Yingluck has tried to request a coup from the military but got knocked back, it looks like her only option left is too force the issue.

PS: Where will Yingluck be on the 13th?

Edited by waza

Not an expert at Thai language but the pronunciation of กูกลับมาแล้ว is: Khu kab ma leow, isn't it?

Of course, I know that "Khu" is kind of "low" spoken Thai but does it justify the F word in the translation ?

( maybe I should have posted that in the appropriate forum.....)

agreed, these Thai reporter are more than a little "creative" in their english translations

I agree. Wasn't it Khao Sod who translated Abhisit's 'eee ngo' as 'stupid b-tch'? That's along the same lines, of course, but not really that strong. This is probably even more of an exagerration. 'Khu' is OK with friends, but used in public it sounds rude. It seems like the sort of word Chalerm would use though, but my impression is that it's nowhere near as strong as 'f-cking' would be.

• Like 1

Where did this headline come from?

Yeah, it's pretty far from a shining moment of journalism. Part of the course for The Nation.

Regardless, it is a statement that could be attributed to the persona he's keen to portray. And his uncompromising, Thai Big Man approach is probably exactly the type of response the anti-govt movement were hoping to see...

It's from the stellar journalism of the even worse Khaosod News, but completely agree with the regardless point.

Edited by Maha Sarakham Marty

He'll be claiming he fathered Lin Hui's offspring next Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I don´t think so, he can´t even father a turd.bah.gif

Yes he can and did, 2 of them that we know of.

He'll be claiming he fathered Lin Hui's offspring next Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I don´t think so, he can´t even father a turd.bah.gif src="http://2-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.thaivisa.com/static.thaivisa.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif" alt=bah.gif pagespeed_url_hash=4274630315 width=19 height=19>

Yes he can and did, 2 of them that we know of.

...and one of them became 'Mr Happy Toilet' ...remember ? clap2.gif

• Like 1

Not 'drunk with power', just drunk w00t.gif

For all the good he does the goverment, I sometimes wonder if he isn't actually on the democrat's payroll.

Now that Chalerm's delicate touch is back, let PTP 's already wobbly house of cards come a tumblin' down.

Just waiting for the PMs announcement that she has not assigned Chalerm to anything......the circus continues and, unfortunately, the country deserves all this.......allowing this bu&&shit to continue for so long......!

"Just waiting for the PMs announcement that she has not assigned Chalerm to anything."

I do not think so. Guess it is the other way around, who orders who.

post-151287-0-44067200-1389320108_thumb.

Edited by tomacht8