The Shinawatras will not go down without a fight

webfact

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about this if Thaksin returns to Thailand to face his jail term. That should piss off Suthep. Thaksin would serve his two years in a 4 star jail have access to his people and just control this situation from within Thailand. The PTP will stay in power and once his term is up (out after 1 and half years for good behavior) he will be back free man. I love to see the face of Suthep if this happened.

Hope about Suthep organises an international press conference and makes such an announcement 'I will stand down when Thaksin returns to Thailand and goes to jail. There is no way Thaksin will ever see one day in jail. Suthep will not either.

• Like 1

Adul also admitted that the black-clad individuals believed to have fired live bullets into the crowd from the rooftop of the Labour Ministry nearby were police officers.

Well, "believed" is the operative word here, since there's no evidence they fired live bullets.

How about this if Thaksin returns to Thailand to face his jail term. That should piss off Suthep. Thaksin would serve his two years in a 4 star jail have access to his people and just control this situation from within Thailand. The PTP will stay in power and once his term is up (out after 1 and half years for good behavior) he will be back free man. I love to see the face of Suthep if this happened.

DOH! What about his other little charges, like embezzling a billion baht, do you expect them to disappear?

• Like 2

DOH! What about his other little charges, like embezzling a billion baht, do you expect them to disappear?

Of course they will disappear. I told you the PTP will still be in power.

Adul also admitted that the black-clad individuals believed to have fired live bullets into the crowd from the rooftop of the Labour Ministry nearby were police officers.

Well, "believed" is the operative word here, since there's no evidence they fired live bullets.

That "belief" was enhanced by the original lies about their presence. Most people are aware that liars usually lie for a reason, and credibility is a very hard thing to restore. Ask the PM.

Of course they will disappear. I told you the PTP will still be in power.

<deleted>! The charges are with the courts. It is too late to pay off a bent copper or get your pet AG to drop them.

• Like 2

Thaksin KNOWS, he will NEVER be arrested until the day he dies, because, he's out of Thailand, his Pheu Thai goons will continue to act in his behalf, and the opposition can't reach him either anyway because he's out of Thailand and are therefore wasting their efforts and Anti government people's lives trying to oust him. Thaksin will ALWAYS have enough followers in Thailand who can jump in at any time, he gives the orders.

IF reds and yellows kill, destroy and annihilate each other in Bangkok-ONLY-Bangkok, it won't affect him anyway, 'because he ain't in Thailand anyway.

He can re-introduce the amnesty bill again and again, whenever it suits him, no matter how many times the court rejects it. The more it gets rejected, the longer Thaksin stays in power. Simple as that

Arrest warrant means: " I'll NEVER EVER BOTHER to catch you later."

That "belief" was enhanced by the original lies about their presence. Most people are aware that liars usually lie for a reason, and credibility is a very hard thing to restore. Ask the PM.

I agree. But then I tend to think the protesters would believe what they wanted regardless of how good the police's explanation was. In their recent propaganda video, they're still claiming 4 students died during the Ramkhamhaeng clash.

The problem is who to believe? Chalerm has already said the men on the roof of his own ministry building were Suthep's own 'agent provocateurs'! Not a far stretch of the imagination that there was the possibility one was taking potshots at protesters but as far as proof goes I for one doubt the truth will ever emerge.

• Like 1

You forget that the 2 year jail-term is the only case Thaksin is convicted of, YET, but there are several more serious charges waiting to go to court .

Anyway, even if Thaksin got a blank amnesty approved, we all know that he never would return to Thailand physically as he would not live to enjoy his freedom in Thailand.

Edited by JesseFrank
  • Like 2