Thai Police must crack down on 'third hand' agent provocateurs

webfact

This "third hand" thing is nonsense.

There are 2 sides in this fight. If there is trouble, it will be from one of those sides.

Despite what I said before, I do think this is usually true. There were assumed to be third hands at the Thai-Japanese stadium and Ramkhamhaeng, but no real evidence that there actually were. However, there is a history of third party involvement, so it's a possibility. When I said there were more than two sides, I meant that sometimes things are ordered by people not present at the protests, but when it comes down to it, they're still either anti-govt, or pro-govt, I guess.

As far as I know with the protests which started end of October 2013 there is NO history of 'third party' involvement.

Edited by rubl

That doesn't mean they're necessarily a third hand though. They could just be particularly belligerent protesters. Not all of them are bound to follow orders from the leaders. (Not saying they're not a third hand either, mind, just saying it's not possible to draw this conclusion just on the basis of them not following orders from the leaders).

They were the students who did this. Or should I say drugged students who did this.

So now the students who were accused of being drunk yesterday are accused of being drug takers today. Is this the brain washing red propaganda or are you making up this crap by yourselves ?

What happened at Ramkamhang was the red shirts fault, they bring intimidation, abuse and violence with them wherever they go.

Bomb the aristocrats DESTROY aristocrats

What does an old issue of Voice of Taksin have to do with anything? I don't think inflammatory statements or media help, but it's not like it's particular to one side. Have seen plenty of stuff along the same lines coming from anti-govt supporters and media. Anyway, only a minority of red shirts read Voice of Taksin and the former editor is now in jail for 11 years for LM. Why is it connected to the Ramkhamhaeng incident?

So you're blaming the red shirts for anti-govt "students" attacking them while they were just trying to get into the stadium? Blaming the red shirts for students attacking old men and women, pulling them off motorbikes and beating them? Also, I replied to you yesterday giving the reason I said they were drunk. I also pointed out it hardly matters whether they were drunk or not, their actions speak for themselves.

You were the one being inflammatory and I merely countered. The fact is that the reds are violent and violence follows where they go. You can try and refute that but you will fail miserably. They are brainwashed into believing everyone who is not with them is against them and are made to hate everyone else because they believe the crap their 'leaders' force feed to them.