Friendy jokes about nationality

CryWolf

Did you hear about the 25 Irish people that drowned?

They were riverdancing. (if this offended you i'm allmost out of words, but not quite yet lol)

It may be a stretch for you but try. Irish dancing vs having sex with animals? Do you see the difference? Irish dancing is legal and socially accepted. Bestiality is not.

That's one.

Two, I think the primary source of humor in your joke is the dance troupe River dance. River dance members don't have to be Irish and the play on words is river not Irish. As anyone who is Irish would know River dancing is only the name of a dance troupe and not of a style of dance. So actually the joke makes no sense to person who knows what River dance is.

In other words riverdance is not a dance but the name of a dance troupe. So there is no such thing as riverdancing.

You're a hard nut to crack.. Does anything make you laugh at all?

Try This: Why wasn't Jesus born in Essex, England?

Because they couldn't find three wise men and a virgin!

I'm sure the average Farang in a Pattaya bar would think that was quite funny. smile.png

• Like 1

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you hear about the 25 Irish people that drowned?

They were riverdancing. (if this offended you i'm allmost out of words, but not quite yet lol)

It may be a stretch for you but try. Irish dancing vs having sex with animals? Do you see the difference? Irish dancing is legal and socially accepted. Bestiality is not.

That's one.

Two, I think the primary source of humor in your joke is the dance troupe River dance. River dance members don't have to be Irish and the play on words is river not Irish. As anyone who is Irish would know River dancing is only the name of a dance troupe and not of a style of dance. So actually the joke makes no sense to person who knows what River dance is.

In other words riverdance is not a dance but the name of a dance troupe. So there is no such thing as riverdancing.

You're a hard nut to crack.. Does anything make you laugh at all?

Try This: Why wasn't Jesus born in Essex, England?

Because they couldn't find three wise men and a virgin!

I'm sure the average Farang in a Pattaya bar would think that was quite funny. smile.png

Do you have a funny joke?

Edited by CryWolf

""I just say Thai humor does not contain a lot of jokes, in the form of telling some short story with a logical/situational punchline.

And I note your post does not contain a joke.""

Are you talking about a joke like this?:

"Courage, man; the hurt cannot be much."

"No, 'tis not so deep as a well, nor so wide as a church-door; but 'tis enough, 'twill serve: ask for me to-morrow, and you shall find me a grave man."

To me, that is a good joke.

Or, what about this logical situational gem:

(Because this kind of a joke really gets me rolling on the floor with laughter, even if I might be alone at the time, although, I am the jokster.)

"Since she happened to be clutching the long broom, she tried to tickle him from the doorway. This had no effect, and so she grew annoyed and began poking Gregor. It was only upon shoving him from his place but meeting no resistance that she became alert. When the true state of affairs now dawned on the charwoman, her eyes bulged with amazement and she whistled to herself. But instead of dawdling there, she yanked the bedroom door open andhollered into the darkness: "Go and look, it's croaked; it's lying there, absolutely croaked!"

Can you please explain the good joke? I don't get it.

@thailiketoo.. I suggest you lighten up. Did you eber go to a stand-up show?

OK maybe I am being to serious. You're meeting your new Thai father in law right? I got a joke for you. Why is sleeping with a Thai hooker a bit like playing a round of golf? You can google for the punch line. He'll think you are a riot!

Its "too serious" mate. Two o'.(your a pom no doubt) I've been watching the pommie BBC documentry about a typical pommie street. Have you ever watched Neighbours, that will show you the difference between life in the UK and OZ.

Edited by aveabeeror2

OK maybe I am being to serious. You're meeting your new Thai father in law right? I got a joke for you. Why is sleeping with a Thai hooker a bit like playing a round of golf? You can google for the punch line. He'll think you are a riot!

Its "too serious" mate. Two o'.(your a pom no doubt) I've been watching the pommie BBC documentry about a typical pommie street. Have you ever watched Neighbours, that will show you the difference between life in the UK and OZ.

You got to love the Aussie humor LMFAO and there no holding back on there attitude to life

"I've been watching the pommie BBC documentry about a typical pommie street"

I also cant stand coronation street, ban all these mind numbing T.V shows I say......

No. Nor do I have an unfunny joke. I'm just not a joke person. I'm not a bar person. It's too loud to talk in a go go or club. Eating out with a friends is usually not conducive to jokes. Most of my time out is with work associates so work dominates the discussion. I know there are people who think having a regular pub is important. Like,

A real regular! Pensioner, 90, has visited his local pub EVERY DAY for the past 72 years and supped an incredible 30,000 pints. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2201194/A-real-regular-Pensioner-90-visited-local-pub-EVERY-DAY-past-72-years-supped-incredible-30-000-pints.html

It's just not me.

Edited by thailiketoo

No. Nor do I have an unfunny joke. I'm just not a joke person. I'm not a bar person. It's too loud to talk in a go go or club. Eating out with a friends is usually not conducive to jokes. Most of my time out is with work associates so work dominates the discussion. I know there are people who think having a regular pub is important. Like,

A real regular! Pensioner, 90, has visited his local pub EVERY DAY for the past 72 years and supped an incredible 30,000 pints. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2201194/A-real-regular-Pensioner-90-visited-local-pub-EVERY-DAY-past-72-years-supped-incredible-30-000-pints.html

It's just not me.

That's the sadest story I've heard in a long time.. your associates must love you

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That's the sadest story I've heard in a long time.. your associates must love you

I'm a funny guy I just don't tell jokes and I don't mock people. I'm not the type of guy who comments on how fat or ugly or ill dressed people are. I've heard a Brit and Aussie go at in a bar. Boring. Same old jokes, same patter.

There are people who post on Thai Visa who feel compelled to mock others. Someone asked about Muslim Thai food and one poster said goes good with pork. Who needs that kind of garbage mouth stuff.

You can't help your self when you wrote, "sadest story I've heard on a long time."

The saddest story I hear is the guys who have to have a regular because they can't stay home. Going to a bar and drinking with the guys? Oh come on. This is Thailand why on earth would anyone go out with the boys unless they liked boys.

You want sad? Not liking rice in Thailand or potatoes in Ireland.

Edited by thailiketoo

I'm a funny guy I just don't tell jokes and I don't mock people. I'm not the type of guy who comments on how fat or ugly or ill dressed people are. I've heard a Brit and Aussie go at in a bar. Boring. Same old jokes, same patter.

There are people who post on Thai Visa who feel compelled to mock others. Someone asked about Muslim Thai food and one poster said goes good with pork. Who needs that kind of garbage mouth stuff.

You can't help your self when you wrote, "sadest story I've heard on a long time."

The saddest story I hear is the guys who have to have a regular because they can't stay home. Going to a bar and drinking with the guys? Oh come on. This is Thailand why on earth would anyone go out with the boys unless they liked boys.

Yes you are hillarious :D

Yes you are hillarious biggrin.png

I do magic too. Do you know how much Thai people like magic? No probably not.

My wife loves it.. She also believes in ghost and horoscopes :)

My wife loves it.. She also believes in ghost and horoscopes smile.png

So does the Pope (holy ghosts). Don't think he tells jokes though.

Yawn......................whistling.gif

Oh really??? http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-francis-cracks-two-jokes-in-first-angelus-winning-more-hearts/

There are jokes and there are jokes. I believe you were trying to mock your wife's beliefs; I was only comparing her to the Pope who seems a bright guy.

...; I was only comparing her to the Pope who seems a bright guy.

I'll not bore you with the whole joke, but anyway, the first Scots bloke picks himself up off the floor and says "Crivvens, man, nae wunner they carry him roond in a chair!"

Oh really??? http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-francis-cracks-two-jokes-in-first-angelus-winning-more-hearts/

There are jokes and there are jokes. I believe you were trying to mock your wife's beliefs; I was only comparing her to the Pope who seems a bright guy.

Wy wife is a strong woman. She can obviously take a joke better than you :)

I guess this thread started of with a friendly joke, the ending was more to my surprise :)

You got to love the Aussie humor LMFAO and there no holding back on there attitude to life

"I've been watching the pommie BBC documentry about a typical pommie street"

I also cant stand coronation street, ban all these mind numbing T.V shows I say......

At least we learned english at school in Oz. "and there no" try, "there is no", "on there attitude" try "on their attitude". Also, its not Coronation street I'm talking about.

No I have never and wouldn't disrespect or offend any Thais in any way in Thailand, Its a joke as I explained early and I did say it only a joke and you could change Isaan with any nationally etc..

I heard this joke in Australia, They have a sense of humor there, woo I'm starting to think it was a bad idea joining this Forum, Too many Miserable, negative, Unhappy People with a lot of chips on there shoulder.. like yourself

You wrote, "What do you call a Isaan man with a Sheep in one arm and a goat in the other?

A bisexual....

lol"

I don't think you live in Thailand but you are pretending that you do. So you should know that Thai people read this forum and they all know you think Thai men who have sex with animals are funny. LOL is what you wrote.

So you wrote the bestiality reference, are you now saying you did not write it from Thailand?

Yawn........................................whistling.gif

A joke is something spoken, written, or done with humorous intention

Ignore him mate, he's an illiterate drongo. Thats thailike whatever I'm on about. P.S. I dropped out of school when I was 7 , and my grammar runs rings around his.

How many alterboys do you think he can hide under his robe?

ha-ha aveabeeror2 you fail, have a look at your own English mate (Your a second generation convict)

documentry - what is this? - documentary

pommie street - what? - pommy street

english - You failed epically - Its English, with a capital "E" You fool

And you say you have better English skills than me, LMFAO

Edited by lmfao

No I have never and wouldn't disrespect or offend any Thais in any way in Thailand, Its a joke as I explained early and I did say it only a joke and you could change Isaan with any nationally etc..

I heard this joke in Australia, They have a sense of humor there, woo I'm starting to think it was a bad idea joining this Forum, Too many Miserable, negative, Unhappy People with a lot of chips on there shoulder.. like yourself

You wrote, "What do you call a Isaan man with a Sheep in one arm and a goat in the other?

A bisexual....

lol"

I don't think you live in Thailand but you are pretending that you do. So you should know that Thai people read this forum and they all know you think Thai men who have sex with animals are funny. LOL is what you wrote.

So you wrote the bestiality reference, are you now saying you did not write it from Thailand?

Ignore him mate, he's an illiterate drongo. Thats thailike whatever I'm on about. P.S. I dropped out of school when I was 7 ,and my grammar runs rings around his .

You dropped out of school when you were seven year's old, not "7" and you think your English skills are better than mine. Please mate don't be so stupid, your an embarrassment to human intelligent.

"and my grammar runs rings around his"

"he's an illiterate drongo. Thats thailike whatever I'm on about"

What is this ape-like language, did you even attend school? Or were you brought up by an aboriginal tribe, with a stick in one hand and a rock in the other? LMFAO

Edited by lmfao

A bisexual....

lol"

Ignore him mate, he's an illiterate drongo. Thats thailike whatever I'm on about. P.S. I dropped out of school when I was 7 ,and my grammar runs rings around his .

You dropped out of school when you were seven year's old, not "7" and you think your English skills are better than mine. Please mate don't be so stupid, your an embarrassment to human intelligent.

"and my grammar runs rings around his"

"he's an illiterate drongo. Thats thailike whatever I'm on about"

What is this ape-like language, did you even attend school? Or were you brought up by an aboriginal tribe, with a stick in one hand and a rock in the other? LMFAO

Foot mouth...face...loss...much...cheesy.gif

Oh...and what is wrong with aboriginals ?

• Like 1

I quizzed some Thais about it, and I was quite surprised that nobody was able to tell a couple of jokes.

Seems their humor is composed of only of wordplays, double entendres and slapstick.

Here's a Thai joke - "Why did the Thai go up on the roof ?"

Answer - He was told drinks are on the house !

++

On the subject of 'friendly jokes about nationality' -

An Englishman, Scotsman and Irishman were travelling through dense jungle when a tribe of cannibals attacked them & took them captive.

They were taken to a clearing in the village center and placed in a cage. After a week there was lots of shouting, singing & dancing, then a fire was lit and above it hung a great big pot. A group of tribesmen came to the cage, grabbed the Englishman and dropped him in the pot. They feasted well into the night. Some weeks passed and another celebration took place. At nightfall they came to the cage grabbed the Scotsman and dropped him in the pot. The feasting went lasted till the wee hours of morning.

Several weeks passed, then a month passed and nobody bothered with the Irishman. Confused & upset by this the Irishman demanded to talk to the chief. He asked "You killed my good friends the Englishman and the Scotsman... ate them, what about me, when do you drop me in the pot". The chief looked at the Irishman and shook his head "Sorry, but the last Irishman we dropped in the pot.....he ate up all the potatoes".

ha-ha aveabeeror2 you fail, have a look at your own English mate (Your a second generation convict)

U can put your dictionary away now mate, eye was useing the american way of spelling.

U can put your dictionary away now mate, eye was useing the american way of spelling.

A bit of advice, "people in glass houses shouldn't thrown stones"

I didn't join this forum to argue,

Peace my brother... thumbsup.gif