British police plan to arrest three burglars in Madeleine McCann case: UK report

webfact

Why on earth is this story on ThaiVisa ???????

Where is the connection?

if you are going to report this story, then why not report 1,000 more irrelevant stories.

PS: I seriously hope that NO ONE takes any lessons from the British Police. they are brutal, thuggish, racist, clumsy and rude.

At least the Thai police smile and chat with you when you smile at them!! Try smiling at a UK policeman... They will search you for drugs or something!!

Try smiling at a British policeman???? Try smiling at any British person, except those in small villages like where I come from, and you will get the same response "What f'ck you smiling at me for? Are you gay mate?"

As for you comment other comments about the British police I think that they are probably based upon your own experiences, and probably result from your lifestyle.

Absolutely not. I have not had ANY run-ins with the police. I am a happy nice person.

But I have DEFINITELY seen police act rude, arrogant, nasty, and racist towards other people.

Maybe its just London and from what I saw. but seriously, I have seen police abusing their power way way way too much.

besides the point... my MAIN question was why on earth this story about some buglers is on ThaiVisa??? I cant see any relevance to us here in Thailand.

There's tonnes of similar stories all around the world each year... so why has Thai Visa reported this one ?

"...I am a happy nice person." Really? The sought of person who takes the time, and effort, and occasion to make very unpleasant, nasty, smear-all generalisations about the British police service. And then tries to cover it up with that old nutshell '...it's just London'. Given that majority of law-abiding people in the UK never come, or rarely come in to contact with the police in the UK, I think I'll continue to treat your comments with the seriousness they deserve.

good comment nick-nack.

but really... me smearing the 'perfect' british police does not mean at all that I had any run-ins with the law. its just a nice assumption that you feel safe to make.

trust me,, having an opinion about police does not make me a bad person.

i suppose that a Bush or Obama or USA Police criticizer is also a bad person too, right?

Did they arrest the suspects yet? ...or did Portuguese authorities <deleted> the process?

Perhaps zero connection, but there were 2 Portuguese men who had some involvement with the two Canadian backpacker girls who died mysteriously on Ko Phi Phi, a couple of years ago. It looks as tho Thai police didn't even attempt to get ahold of those young men - to at least interrogate them. Why should Thai police lift a finger, if no one is paying them dearly - to do so?