Abhisit urges courage to rule fishy rice deal case

webfact

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Speedy trial in Thailand?? Very interesting concept, indeed. How long has it been since the airport was closed? Interesting a person indicted for murder is still on the job.

Wrong "pookiki".

The airport fiasco was carried out by the Democrats and they benefit impunity.

When any Democrat (annex Yellow) does something wrong, the Judiciary system is put in reverse gear forever and ever.

• Like 1

Speedy trial in Thailand?? Very interesting concept, indeed. How long has it been since the airport was closed? Interesting a person indicted for murder is still on the job.

Wrong "pookiki".

The airport fiasco was carried out by the Democrats and they benefit impunity.

When any Democrat (annex Yellow) does something wrong, the Judiciary system is put in reverse gear forever and ever.

Sorry, forgot about the 'reverse' gear in the judiciary. shock1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Zzod8qPCFT.gif

To the Foreigners supporting Yingluck, and her puppet government.

Please, open your eyes and ears.

Try to understand the damage they have done to this beautiful country.

Do you really want this to carry on?

Because, if elected, nothing will change, except the chance that her criminal brother will come back to do more damage.

Oh dear "Costas",

I, as one of the "Foreigners (with a capital "F") in this beautiful country" forgot completely that Foreigners can vote too in Thailand.

I ask you a thousand fold sorry and may the wrath of the lord Bouddha strike me a hundredfold for forgetting that Foreigners can vote too in Thailand.

Dear Costas, I ask you a hundredfold forgiveness for "supporting" the Yingluck government and I promise to you that I will vote the next elections for the Democrats.

Bwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Of all the drawn out cases still in the courts, you chose the airport closure to illustrate the slowness of Thai justice, Agenda much?

Because, if elected, nothing will change, except the chance that her criminal brother will come back to do more damage.

Considering Suthep hates foreigners, it is a no brainer for foreigners to oppose him.

• Like 1

You have to admire Abhisit, only hours after the red ruffians bombed his house in an obvious assassination attempt he is there in the spotlight highlighting the Thaksin governments in-your-face corruption. Showing more determination and a keener sense of smell for corruption than a truffle dog in an autumn woodland. The clan can not recover from their dastardly deeds being under the spotlight for the world to see and be repulsed by.

Khun Abhsist, we salute you!

Now I really do know that you are stark, staring mad! A ping-pong ball (or a fire-cracker) on the roof of his house when he wasn't even home "an obvious assassination attempt"? As for the rest, it reminds me of the very best of the satire from the 60s and 70s.

Poor old Abhisit, floundering about like a fish out of water, leading a political party too scared to run in an election, watching his party's top dogs fighting each other in public and now reduced to playing second fiddle to a raving lunatic who thinks he's either Mussolini or the Messiah.

Salute him if you must, but do keep taking your medicine!

oldthaihand99, on 15 Jan 2014 - 12:09, said:
Costas2008, on 15 Jan 2014 - 10:55, said:

Considering Suthep hates foreigners, it is a no brainer for foreigners to oppose him.

Did you get this information from your local Som Tam lady?whistling.gif

• Like 1

Funny he wasn't saying much of this stuff when he was the leader of the opposition party, bloke is an opportunist who plays the political game very well for his family and people close to him. I can't believe I used to support this muppet as he has no interesting in moving Thailand forward as a nation.

• Like 2