Yay Yay for the Ruskies

patongphil

I have to agree about them being stunning, well the young ones anyway & also not shy to flaunt it either, just a pity they weren't more sociable instead of coming across as slightly arrogant, cheap and sad looking,

Can someone tell me are most of the good looking one's working girls? & if so are they based in LOS or do they fly out with the not so good looking partners & what chance has a non Russian have in hooking up with one?

Edited by age4short

patong or naiharn beach.. easy to pick up..

Can you teach me a pick up line which is effective with them?

On another note, working with Russian customers, I noticed often with couples that the guy speaks almost zilch English, but the lady a lot more. When Pjotr is drinking Vodka with his friends, Natasha is doing something more useful with her time: She is learning English.

The men are also very good looking, seem to tan, too and not go bright pink. Sans the all too typical Thai sexpat beer gut and hepa-tattoos. I note they seem to prefer Caucasians as partners. Ones I've spoken to on the subject find the Thai women rather silly and pretty much obvious gold- diggers. They have saved my business the last year and don't bat at eye at the rather pricey service I offer.

I think they're great !! Bring on more !!

Edited by EBlair48

Come on Aussie girls, cows? Clean your glasses most Russians chick are not that hot.

OK saw some good looking ones but wait til that kid peeing in your pool from pool side that might change your outlook.

Sent from my A200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Come on Aussie girls, cows? Clean your glasses most Russians chick are not that hot. OK saw some good looking ones but wait til that kid peeing in your pool from pool side that might change your outlook. Sent from my A200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

to many fat, tattooed, whitetrash aussie chicks down in patong right now..terrible..

• Like 1

Come on Aussie girls, cows? Clean your glasses most Russians chick are not that hot. OK saw some good looking ones but wait til that kid peeing in your pool from pool side that might change your outlook. Sent from my A200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

to many fat, tattooed, whitetrash aussie chicks down in patong right now..terrible..

well that could be true as its summer Down under and all the Hot Aussie's are at the Beach,or surfing Bondi. Cheers

Sent from my A200 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I do have to say, these ruskies are stunning.

For the past week I have been in Patong doing some lessons for a private Russian on his holiday.

While sitting in my car, waiting for teaching time, these girls just float by my eyes. Some are really cute.

I still prefer my brown skinned wife, but I can dream.

• Like 1

I do have to say, these ruskies are stunning.

For the past week I have been in Patong doing some lessons for a private Russian on his holiday.

While sitting in my car, waiting for teaching time, these girls just float by my eyes. Some are really cute.

I still prefer my brown skinned wife, but I can dream.

Yes, many of them are stunning. If only their "prices" were a little more reasonable. smile.pngsmile.png

Edited by NamKangMan

Tattoos have become mainstream, nowadays also God fearing law abiding youngsters are getting themselves tattooed. Gone is the association with outlaw motorcycle gangs and people who have been in jail. I used to be put off by women sporting tattoos, but now not so much anymore.