Oust me by voting, Yingluck urges opponents

webfact

Since only less than 20% of Bangkok people support the anti-democracy protests of insane Suthep, he of course has zero chance to succeed.

And if you take the paid southerners out of the game... well, he will be very lonely.

No chance for them to evict Yingluck in the election, that is a sure thing laugh.png

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

More chance maybe to get her evicted through the courts--Fair and proper- her record for transparency is abysmal. Her leadership abysmal. Get this court action up and ready a.s.a.p. not forgetting anyone else who qualifies for jail term.

I agree with you.

Even if all court cases are false and fabricated by the Dems, it is the only way they can resort to to evict her.

Evict Yingluck, Thaksin and all the PT politicians through fair, free, and democratic elections would take the Dems at least 20 years to achieve. And nobody can be sure that they will ever be appealing and respected by the majority.

So, courts seem more efficient in their dirty low level political game to attain power.

But... Hopefully, even after a defeat in a battle, the PT is always reelected.

That's the people's choice that the Dems find most difficult to fight.

Sent from my iPhone...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the Thai electorate elected the current government they did so in the clear knowledge that Yingluck was the Pheu Thau candidate for Prime Minister.

In the previous election Abhisit was the equally clear Democrat candidate for Prime Minister. He was rejected by the electorate.That he ended up as Prime Minister was due to a process which could be at the very least be described as facilitated by groups outside the electoral or democratic process. He had no electoral mandate to be the Prime Minister.

I rather suspect (wearily and cynically) that the current crisis will eventually end the same way, with Abhisit installed as Prime Minister. It will possibly be the least violent result, but will be no solution, and will only kick the can down the road, for how long remains to be seen.

" When the Thai electorate elected the current government they did so in the clear knowledge that Yingluck was the Pheu Thau candidate for Prime Minister."

Rubbish. She wasn't selected until after.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So Yinglucks selection as Prime Minister came as a complete surprise to all those millions who voted for Pheu Thai?

What an extrordinary thing to believe!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You can't have "clear knowledge" when there is an element of doubt. Its a Boolean flaw

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app