Colonoscop​y in Pattaya - Please share your experiences.

how241

I had mine done at BPH, cost about B12,500, surprisingly cheap for BPH. It was on special, but I think they usually have the special. Totally professional, satisfactory in every way. Went home the same day. Got the DVD for a few baht more, too.

Edited by JSixpack

I had mine done at BPH, cost about B12,500, surprisingly cheap for BPH. It was on special, but I think they usually have the special. Totally professional, satisfactory in every way. Went home the same day. Got the DVD for a few baht more, too.

Thanks for that info. That sound like a Great price and that hospital in very close to my condo. Was this done recently ??? Did that price include the doctors fees or other fees ?

Had one done at BHP too. Can't remember the price as had other stuff done too so was done as inpatient (meant that I was covered by my health insurance). The Gastroenterologist who performed the colonoscopy was Dr Jaruwan and I would definitely recommend her. She speaks pretty good English and explains everything. I also got a DVD but haven't had a chance to watch it yet...

Had one done at BHP too. Can't remember the price as had other stuff done too so was done as inpatient (meant that I was covered by my health insurance). The Gastroenterologist who performed the colonoscopy was Dr Jaruwan and I would definitely recommend her. She speaks pretty good English and explains everything. I also got a DVD but haven't had a chance to watch it yet...

Thanks for the info...

Thanks for that info. That sound like a Great price and that hospital in very close to my condo. Was this done recently ??? Did that price include the doctors fees or other fees ?

Go to BH there price's are on the web site. or can e-mail them they will reply with in a day.

'Twas 3-4 years ago. Price was all-inclusive.

Dr. Jaruwan was also my doc. She's excellent.