Russian woman tricked by Israeli man in Pattaya

webfact

Pattaya is becoming less and less habitable.

Locals stealing from Tourists. (druggings and muggings)

Tourists stealing from locals (think ATM scams)

Now tourists stealing from tourists?

How the hell are we supposed to enjoy each other's company if we have to be paranoid all the time, unless of course it's a pre-paid agreement.

smh

Edited by smileydude

Regardless of the nationality of the perp, bozo's like him give all us "foreigners"

a bad name. Hope the BiB catch him but I kinda doubt it. She seems like a fairly

"sporting" girl from watching the video....whistling.gif

Where did they get his nationality from?

years ago i met a friend of a friend, he was iranian or iraqi and attractive to japanese girls, they just loved him. he used to sleep with them then unashamedly steal from them. lovely man.

This was where? I thought japanese people usually know better.

ive lived and worked with japs for over 15 years I cant even escape their influence from Thailand, 'usually they know better' im not sure where on earth you aquired that propaganda from

its just not true,

I think just because they r clean and very honest that it makes people think that they are some kind of godly saint, excuse me while I puke

"An Israeli man pretended to be a good person by assisting a Russian woman back to her hotel."

Could have been

"A man pretending to be an Israeli and a good person by assisting a Russian woman back to her hotel"

I'm sure all muggers make a point of giving their nationality to the victim beforehand. laugh.png

Not unlikely that she twisted the story a little bit.

She was walking and strutting her stuff on Walking Street when the two met and then drove to her hotel for a quickie. Then he stole the stuff out of her bag.

How did she know he was of Israeli nationality? He kept on shouting 'Shalom Shalom' when he climaxed.