How many of you guys live in Thailand full time ?

10Yen

Actually not a single poster lives in Thailand. We all live in delightful locations such as Ross on Wye, Padua and St Lary in the Pyrenees.

But life in these sleepy towns is sooooo boring that we have conjured up our fantasy of living the dream in far-off Siam, where our every whim can be satisfied by nubile hand-maidens, and we can past the day on-line in delightful banter with our fellow emigres.

Simon

Wife just staggered out of the bedroom while I was reading this, complete with 'Bed Head' hair do.....somehow I was struggling with 'nubile hand maiden' LOL

Actually not a single poster lives in Thailand. We all live in delightful locations such as Ross on Wye, Padua and St Lary in the Pyrenees.

But life in these sleepy towns is sooooo boring that we have conjured up our fantasy of living the dream in far-off Siam, where our every whim can be satisfied by nubile hand-maidens, and we can past the day on-line in delightful banter with our fellow emigres.

Simon

Wife just staggered out of the bedroom while I was reading this, complete with 'Bed Head' hair do.....somehow I was struggling with 'nubile hand maiden' LOL

Yeah my wife has not been a nubile handmaiden for along time. Closer to an earthbound harpy these days.

• Like 1

Me, of course why else post here.

I'm a halfling ... half here, half there.

ATM moment ... here ... and geeze it's darn cold.

I find lots of good reasons to post, even though I'm a halfling ATM.

Reading and posting helps me to make order from the wonderful chaos that Thailand is.

Define - "live" and "full time"

Also why do you not include women in your seek for knowledge...I do believe there are at least 4 female posters on this forum.

Where is kangawallofox and his "paying double farang pricing".....

Me, of course why else post here.

I'm a halfling ... half here, half there.

ATM moment ... here ... and geeze it's darn cold.

I find lots of good reasons to post, even though I'm a halfling ATM.

Reading and posting helps me to make order from the wonderful chaos that Thailand is.

biggrin.png

Point was not aimed at you but there are those that come here for a week or never come here at all and keep trolling around.

• Like 1