Anyone with succesfull visa request without outward ticket in Delhi lately?

As the title says.

Im struggling a bit with the insane checklist of documents i had to bring to VFS in Delhi. My travel plans are open so i have no outward ticket.

I'm hoping someone else tried this in the last few months and had succes here. Maybe even with a double entry request?

I really dont want to have to buy a throw away airticket if i dont have to.

Im from the netherlands by the way, not India. That might be of importance to how they process it as well??

Im not complaining. What i would like to know is if the VFS bureau on the front is actualy more.strict than necessary. They told me i could apply without an outward ticket. But it would be my own risk and the money was not refundable. Im just trying to gauge my risk.

Sent from my ME173X using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Alright i've decided that i will probably just buy a plainticket from BKK to Siem Reap with Air Asia. Because i'd rather pay another 1600 baht than risk throwing away 1600 baht by getting rejected and then having to purchase the ticket anyway. Setting me back 3200 baht -_-

Just some final questions: after 2 months when i go to the border to get my second entry (i wont be needing the extensions most likely). How much will the second entry stamp cost me?

And last question. Given that i would now be able to show an outward ticket, will they give me trouble for not having hotel reservations for the FULL period i will be staying in thailand? Which is actually a requirement on the VFS checklist, but obviously insane...

Sent from my ME173X using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The only cost for using the 2nd entry is your trip to the border and the visa for the country you enter if needed.

I don't think they will be that firm on the hotel reservations. Most embassies and consulates don't require them at all.