Suthep will be arrested soon, should surrender to avoid violence: Chalerm

Lite Beer

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok you made your point. Kill them all if necessary cause they are protesting.

No, again. I want them arrested. But if they resist they should be met with deadly force if necessary. How is that difficult for you to understand?

I understand you advocate killing them if necessary for protesting / blocking roads...

What's next - public executions for writing X on the ballot?

How's the voting going by the way?

don't be demagogue, in no case should be for protesting or blocking roads but for carrying weapons and using against police, they already are advising them now

Similar situation. Imagine you are driving with your pick up while police calls you to stoop in a standard highway control, if you don't stop they will probably shout you too and you might find death too,

what are we going to say then - police killed you for driving a car?

• Like 2

"I don't know if there will be extrajudicial killings. I will not be among the arresting officers. But whatever will happen or if there may be loss, people should understand that the police will use their good judgement," Chalerm said.

Wtffffffffff?

Exactly.... he won't send in the police, when he can call the red shirts to do the dirty work instead. Edited by patjem
  • Like 2

When Chalerm succeeds in arresting Suthep and send him behind bars, to where he belongs... I will buy him a beer rolleyes.gif

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm sure Chalerm can't wait to meet one of his most ardent supporters. The thought of having a free beer will be to great to resist. Unfortunately, when it comes to completing tasks, he doesn't have a good a track record, although I believe he's good at finishing off a few bottles. You better make sure you have a full wallet though when you meet him.

When Chalerm succeeds in arresting Suthep and send him behind bars, to where he belongs... I will buy him a beer rolleyes.gif

To Chalerm or to Suthep?

I just ask, in case you mix up ear-medicine and booze.

I am a generous person.

A bottle will be sent to Suthep, in his prison cell, for him to enjoy with the rats.The same day I will organize big big big party with complementary beer for everyone to celebrate Chalerm' success in liberating the country from these irrational yellows and their leaders who tried, unsuccessfully, to destroy democracy.

It will be a great party :rolleyes:

• Like 1

"I don't know if there will be extrajudicial killings. I will not be among the arresting officers. But whatever will happen or if there may be loss, people should understand that the police will use their good judgement," Chalerm said.

Wtffffffffff?

Exactly.... he won't send in the police, when he can call the red shirts to do the dirty work instead.

It appears that a few of them have already turned up. Red Shirts always come with a guarantee of intimidation and violence, all part of their fascist regime.

I'm sure Chalerm can't wait to meet one of his most ardent supporters. The thought of having a free beer will be to great to resist. Unfortunately, when it comes to completing tasks, he doesn't have a good a track record, although I believe he's good at finishing off a few bottles. You better make sure you have a full wallet though when you meet him.

We could start a Thaivisa authoritarian goon squad fan club. Uniforms, little leather caps...it'll be grand!

• Like 2

"Tarit yesterday also warned people not to take part in the protests, saying they could be regarded as violating the law or could end up clashing with police.

He said ordinary protesters would be also deemed to have violated the law under the state of emergency. He said that by attempting to interrupt an election, they could face a jail term of up to 10 years."

Ah, another fascist having his moment. Who let PT's pit bull loose?

Still the protesters should know by now that exercising your democratic right to protest is a crime in PT's eyes (if they are the ones you object to that is).

They have a right to protest but not a right to block the polling locations so other Thai citizens can exercise their constitutional right to vote.

This is what happens when someone tried to exercise is right to vote.

1619168_10152180614132855_1640878479_n.j

Why does this photo remind me of 1976? Time to stop this brainless fascist mob and their Fuehrer good and proper. What an insult to this country that they are allowed to use the Thai colors for their purposes. Hope Thailand has enough jail cells or FEMA camps to retain them. How much I'd like to kick that short-legged Mongo in his groins...

your not going to manage that sitting behind your keyboard go to bangkok lets see the real you...cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Chalerm has already settled a lot of important things, like toilet problems at railway stations, insufficient have railway, etc. Hope that this will be managed same way.

Anyway, terrorists demonstrators were in 2010. Or is Bangkok burning ?

Shame on you red communists....

I think Thailand is heading for a very troubled period.

Very, very sad to say it, but it does appear so.

Even if the election is held and Shinawatra is re-elected, I think this isn't going to stop there.

Edited by MJP

"Tarit yesterday also warned people not to take part in the protests, saying they could be regarded as violating the law or could end up clashing with police.

He said ordinary protesters would be also deemed to have violated the law under the state of emergency. He said that by attempting to interrupt an election, they could face a jail term of up to 10 years."

Still the protesters should know by now that exercising your democratic right to protest is a crime in PT's eyes (if they are the ones you object to that is).

They have a right to protest but not a right to block the polling locations so other Thai citizens can exercise their constitutional right to vote.

Yes, as I have always said!

In other words if we cant get to him to arrest him we will kill him.

And likely anyone around him.

But of course Chalerm wont be there he hasn't got the guts to stand up to anything but a microphone.

Chalerm the peace angel. Chalerm that said he would clean up the mafia on Phuket and in Pattaya in 90 days.

Chalerm that went to Malaysia for peace talks instead getting drunk with friends.

Chalerm is even drunk in parliament. Thats the guy to fix this? I don´t think so.

post-94947-0-65440200-1390725874_thumb.j

post-94947-0-69758300-1390726070_thumb.j

Thanks. That clears it up.

So it's a demonstrator being choked.

But I thought the demonstrators didn't want to vote?

Is the demonstrator being choked by other demonstrators?

Oh, the joys of random news gathering by Twatter.

tsnyder, apparently your English language reading skills aren't doing too well today, as it CLEARLY states that the Peaceful-We-Won't-Block-Voters are the ones DOING the choking. Please try to keep up.

I'm keeping up with the Tweet. It definitely does not say what you are saying it says.

RT@james_clark: Great photo from @nationphoto showing a demonstrator's being forcibly prevented from voting fb.me/6EpZNFkPS

Lucky for you that fence you think you're trying to straddle isn't barbed wire fence.

Reminding me of that Hollywood Cowboy and Indian movie line "White man speak with forked tongue"

To Chalerm or to Suthep?

I just ask, in case you mix up ear-medicine and booze.

I am a generous person.

A bottle will be sent to Suthep, in his prison cell, for him to enjoy with the rats.The same day I will organize big big big party with complementary beer for everyone to celebrate Chalerm' success in liberating the country from these irrational yellows and their leaders who tried, unsuccessfully, to destroy democracy.

It will be a great party rolleyes.gif

let me guess,Happy Toilet Boy and Duangchalerm will also be there? You better make sure you don't upset them.

gerry, anyone who supports Chalerm really has little credibility - your support for The Desert Coward is one thing, but The Lerm....

Lucky for you that fence you think you're trying to straddle isn't barbed wire fence.

Reminding me of that Hollywood Cowboy and Indian movie line "White man speak with forked tongue"

I'm guessing you're calling me a liar via Hollywood racism. Nice. I'm not. Edited by Bluespunk

The reds have already been sent in :

RT@Lerlaforever: Bluesky: A PDRC was shot death near Wat Sri Iam Temple by Red Shirts

Police it would seem are trying to destroy the evidence.

RT@AndersInNon: "@Vvsay7: One of my colleague went to crime scene at Wat Sri Eiam Poll Station, he witnessed Police destroying all evidence > Any example?

Or doing nothing :

RT@Aim_NT: The colleague said he saw a truck with national flag, and a group of the elderly on it. He saw dozens of police officers who did nothing.

http://www.thaivisa....blockade-rally/

I think Thailand is heading for a very troubled period.

Very, very sad to say it, but it does appear so.

Even if the election is held and Shinawatra is re-elected, I think this isn't going to stop there.

I agree. I just hope that the powers that be are not foolish enough to take out Suthep. Even ordering his arrest could prove to be a huge miscalculation on their part.

• Like 1

Wtffffffffff?

Exactly.... he won't send in the police, when he can call the red shirts to do the dirty work instead.

Prophetic words, indeed. The Red Shirt just started the killing near Mega BangNa.

its easy, cordon off the area, roll in the tear gas and send a police unit in with tasers and stun batons, backed up with rubber bullet snipers. Aresst this low life scum and put him behind bars where he belongs.

If Chalerm can't do it, give the assignment to me, ill have Suthep in custody in less than 1 hour.

i doubt you could run a bath let alone this...........more ex services sas/navy seal...rear gunner in the camal core..hahahahahahahahaha..cheesy.gifcheesy.gifw00t.gif

No, he'll be special forces, no one on the Internet was ever an ordinary soldier or policeman!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Re'........

i doubt you could run a bath let alone this...........more ex services sas/navy seal...rear gunner in the camal core..hahahahahahahahaha

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I have been madly searching Google Images for a picture of a village idiot trying to run a bath. No luck yet but will post one asap ! clap2.gif

"Chalerm, an outspoken veteran politician with a background in the police force, said he was unsure whether the arresting police officers would take recourse to an extrajudicial killing in case of armed resistance.

"I don't know if there will be extrajudicial killings. I will not be among the arresting officers. But whatever will happen or if there may be loss, people should understand that the police will use their good judgement," Chalerm said."

He really said that?

What he means, rather than what he said, is that the police will have used their good judgment when they carry out extrajudicial killings (like they've always done in the past). He means that there is nothing wrong with extrajudicial kiilings because they arise from good judgment (like that of his son's).

"Chalerm, an outspoken veteran politician with a background in the police force, said he was unsure whether the arresting police officers would take recourse to an extrajudicial killing in case of armed resistance.

"I don't know if there will be extrajudicial killings. I will not be among the arresting officers. But whatever will happen or if there may be loss, people should understand that the police will use their good judgement," Chalerm said."

He really said that?

What he means, rather than what he said, is that the police will have used their good judgment when they carry out extrajudicial killings (like they've always done in the past). He means that there is nothing wrong with extrajudicial kiilings because they arise from good judgment (like that of his son's).

Yes, but if it happens this time, civil war most probably will break out.