Moves to quell anger over Trang incident

Lite Beer

biggest case of back peddling i have seen, how can you not tell muslim school from budhist school??

So according to you, it is okay to intimidate Bhuddhist children into not attending school??coffee1.gif

I don't know about that, but apparently it is OK for a school principal to order all his students to carry placards and protest Suthep's crowd.

It is just a misunderstanding.

An isolate incident only.

Some leader on the stage even claim that it was faked by Red-Shirts (i.e.not Suthep's men).

Please stop spreading the news to avoid a division of Thai people.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/PDRC-leader-says-mosque-closure-a-misunderstanding-30225056.html

Well some leader on stage is talking out of his hat, isn't he?

Student and protest leader, Preepramote Lertworapat, who attended the press conference, apologised to the councillors about what happened - which the councillors gladly accepted.

It will be a misunderstanding if people like yourself attempt to spread their lies.

Ah a first, the PDRC taking responsibility for their actions? Or the mob feeling a little insecure... Stupid Stupid Stupid. And so they should apologize. Bunch of drunken hooliganism at its zenith!

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

At least they said sorry and admitted to their mistake

As opposed to your dearly beloved fugitive, reds, caretakers, terrorists and their leaders all of whom resolutely refuse to ever take responsibility for anything they ever did.

Ah a first, the PDRC taking responsibility for their actions? Or the mob feeling a little insecure... Stupid Stupid Stupid. And so they should apologize. Bunch of drunken hooliganism at its zenith!

As opposed to your dearly beloved fugitive, reds, caretakers, terrorists and their leaders all of whom resolutely refuse to ever take responsibility for anything they ever did.

Not exactly. There was a miscalculated attempt to provoke and harass. It backfired, and now the responsible group is scared and trying to avoid the blowback. This sums up the behaviour of some non muslims in the south of Thailand. As much as it is convenient to blame muslims for violence, it should be understood that muslims do encounter discrimination and intimidation. Trang has hardly been a hotbed of the insurgency abd I believe that the majority of its muslim residents want no part of any violence. The mosque incident shows how people can be pushed into the support of violence when they are harassed and bullied.

• Like 1

Bought a new bottle?? Same old wine!!post-137512-0-34997100-1390755063_thumb.

• Like 1

It is just a misunderstanding.

An isolate incident only.

Some leader on the stage even claim that it was faked by Red-Shirts (i.e.not Suthep's men).

Please stop spreading the news to avoid a division of Thai people.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/PDRC-leader-says-mosque-closure-a-misunderstanding-30225056.html

hahahahha...an isolated isolated incident only....so they have not tried to close other institutions down?

unlike the red shirt protesters offering free booze?

it didnt go well at that stadium.

Not exactly. There was a miscalculated attempt to provoke and harass. It backfired, and now the responsible group is scared and trying to avoid the blowback. This sums up the behaviour of some non muslims in the south of Thailand. As much as it is convenient to blame muslims for violence, it should be understood that muslims do encounter discrimination and intimidation. Trang has hardly been a hotbed of the insurgency abd I believe that the majority of its muslim residents want no part of any violence. The mosque incident shows how people can be pushed into the support of violence when they are harassed and bullied.

Moving into the land of mind reading. I stated "stupid stupid, stupid" and the PDRC should apologize, they were drunk ( some ) and now I'm a red shirt... Don't get to agitated now, you're BP might rise. At least I found the middle of the road, it's harder to get hit by a geriatric keyboard puncher, seems some are geriatric by name and nature. Never mind takes all sorts. Where's that bottle of rhetoric?

unlike the red shirt protesters offering free booze?

it didnt go well at that stadium.

fancy a red offering a drink to a yellow and the yellow excepting? Stupid stupid stupid, bit like the non relevant post abovementioned.... Wai Wai Kwai noi...