NSPTR Leader Killed During Election Blockade Rally

Lite Beer

Yes you truly don't have a point. Try harder next time.clap2.gif

Ok, I'll bite one more time.

Chuan Leekpai was the last true Democratic Prime Minister to hold office in Thailand. He was betrayed by corrupt opportunists like Suthep. Does Thaksin belong in jail for his war on drugs? yes. But politicians like Suthep and his current, as well as past actions, discredit the Democrat party and only make Thaksin stronger.

Do you understand or are you going to continue with the childish my dad is better than your dad behavior?

Edited by firestar

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is relevant since pro Shinawatras are demonizing Suthep and trying to tell us what COULD happen if he's in charge. With head Shinawatra ruling this country, we have already already seen what he's capable of. And don't for a minute ignore the fact that if the door is open for him to return, he's going to want to become PM again. Another drug war? Or perhaps Publicus' stadium scenario?

What COULD happen if he is in charge?? blink.png

Chuan Leekpai's Democrat Party-led government fell because of Suthep's land deals, it was the last time Democrats ever won an election outright. In 09 he was disqualified as an MP for breaking HIS OWN RULES that banned MP's holding stakes in companies which have received government concessions. His family also controls a large part of the palm oil production while he sat on the Government's National Palm Oil Policy Committee who dictates prices and made out like a bandit.

http://asiancorrespondent.com/49900/thailands-palm-oil-crisis-mr-s-strikes-again/

And I'll pass on the shenanigans that gave half the senate to non-elected senators and his part in the crackdown.

Criticize the Shinawatras all you want but saying Suthep is being demonized is a little far fetched.

Oh yes that's nice. But see, this is about Pubicus comparing Suthep to Pinochet. While Suthep was corrupt, he isn't like head Shinawatra who has around the blood of 3000 people on his hands.

My post never mentions Suthep the fascist nor does it mention Thaksin or any Shinawatra.

My post refers to General Pinochet and his coup d'état military mutiny.

Given that you mention Suthep, this is a madman possessed, a person who is obsessed with overthrowing the legitimately and constitutionally elected government in favor of a still anonymous fascist council whose agenda remains secret and the term of which remains undefined and vague. Suthep openly has said he wants a coup d'état, a military mutiny and will do anything to kill the election and to kill democracy in Thailand.

Suthep is an insurrectionist who is charged with treason. Suthep hasn't ever been convicted of corruption yet the record has been presented at TVF that Suthep is massively, chronically, compulsively corrupt. Suthep should have been put to prison many years ago but here now Suthep remains free to stalk the streets with the stated goal of precipitating a military mutiny, i.e., a military coup d'état.

The Bangkok University scientific public opinion research survey of all regions of the country found that 80% of Thais are eager to vote in the election Sunday next, but that about half of that number may not vote because they fear violence. So on what do these anxious Thais base their concerns, their fears? They base their concerns for life and limb on Suthep's open statements that he and his militants will kill both the election and electoral processes in Thailand.

Who has openly declared he will stop the election and has already supported violence to prevent candidates registering and to try to stop early voting? Which side is physically and psychologically trying to intimidate and physically prevent voters from voting in the legitimately scheduled election this coming Sunday?

Nearly everyone in Thailand, Thai and farang alike, have real, serious and pressing fears of the potential Suthep-initiated violence that may come on the weekend and possibly this week in the lead up to the election Sunday. I know I feel the ominous nature of Suthep's militant fascism. Many here, but not everyone, are anxious over the great danger Thai voters may well face as they try to approach the polling stations to exercise their foremost basic constitutional right as citizens of Thailand, the right to vote.

Why? Because of Suthep the fascist and due to his militant mobs in the streets that are now swarming to the polling stations to stop tens of millions of Thais from voting, from endorsing democracy in Thailand.

When you prevent millions of people from exercising their voting rights you are bound to make a few bad ones angry. Killing someone is always wrong but he knew the risks of his actions and paid the price.

So I guess you agree that the Red Shirt protesters knew the risks of their actions in 2010 when they blocked streets for two months and refused to disperse when Abhisit offered fresh elections?

When you prevent millions of people from exercising their voting rights you are bound to make a few bad ones angry. Killing someone is always wrong but he knew the risks of his actions and paid the price.

So I guess you agree that the Red Shirt protesters knew the risks of their actions in 2010 when they blocked streets for two months and refused to disperse when Abhisit offered fresh elections?

Links to Abhisit offering Fresh elections?

He only offered a "roadmap" that would conditionally lead to elections months down the line. Bringing it close to scheduled elections. Very different proposition.

They knew the risk but maybe they weren't expecting, only 48 hours after the SOE was announced, with no death thus far, this level of response:

start_quote_rb.gifThe army were firing live rounds on civilians. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself end_quote_rb.gif
Paul, British teacher
"Hundreds of soldiers and riot police advanced after nightfall, on one of the red-shirt camps, near Phan Fah bridge and Ratchadamnoen road,"
While on TV : "There were no live bullets fired at protesters," Panitan Wattanayagorn said on national TV, AFP agency.
Edited by firestar

The chances of CMPO or the police ever arresting anyone for the murder of Suthin and attempted murder of the other 9 are probably as high as the chances that the murderer of Sgt Suvichai will ever be brought to justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Chalerm has blood on his hands. No sooner has he stated that Suthep will be arrested 'dead or alive' than we have Taratin shot dead, the same method Chalerm said was ok for Suthep. Inciting the red shirts to lethal violence by saying it is ok to murder the anti govt protesters (ok for the police to murder the leader).

Chalerm obviously takes his cue from the evil monk in the 70s who said it was OK to kill a communist. The result was many poor Isaan villagers slaughtered with impunity by armed vigilantes without any proof of their political views, just like Thaksin's war against drugs.

Who is this 'evil' monk?

He sounds like he knows who the real enemy is that's for sure.

Communism is a great evil in this world, the sooner it's consigned to the rubbish bin the better.

Don't be a lame liberal

There is a huge difference between 2 men fighting for 2 very different things. In the Ukraine, Klitschko is among the protesters, even at the very front of the fights with police. He is fighting for Democracy, calling for elections. Suthep on the other hand is currently in a safe house according to the latest media reports, hoping his supporters will make a power grab for him and is not afraid of causing a civil war in order to prevent elections. Two men, one a hero, one a coward.

Suthep is against elections BEFORE REFORM that's the difference! if not, the corrupt in charge will defend their loot, which is why they are clamoring for immediate election, how come no one reads the news?

What lead us to the current situation is the mentality of an obscenely rich, arrogant, megalomaniac fascist by the name of Thaksin Shinawatra, who just won't go away!

Thaksin "going away" will not put the genie back in the bottle with red people settling down again to their lives as part of the rural and urban under-classes. The hatred and underlying issues in Thai society are much deeper rooted.

Once again we see the true colours of the reds, they are the violent thugs and will kill anyone who op[poses them, even peacefull protesters. This is directly on yingluck and she is now responsible for this death. Comeon all you red lovers, start bragging how great you are now .

Please let me remind you once again. It was not Yingluck that started this problem, but his excellency the mouth from the south. So this death has to be directly his responsibility. If he had not started this problem, that man would still be alive and waiting for the next election whilst the Elected government would be getting on with running the country as they were popularly elected by a large majority to do.

It sure as hell was Yingluck who started this mess!!!! If she had not sneaked thru the AMNEASTY BILL, all this would have not started. She would have already been in jail or ran away from Thailand to escape her corruptible Rice Scheme.

• Like 1

Yes you truly don't have a point. Try harder next time.clap2.gif

Ok, I'll bite one more time.

Chuan Leekpai was the last true Democratic Prime Minister to hold office in Thailand. He was betrayed by corrupt opportunists like Suthep. Does Thaksin belong in jail for his war on drugs? yes. But politicians like Suthep and his current, as well as past actions, discredit the Democrat party and only make Thaksin stronger.

Do you understand or are you going to continue with the childish my dad is better than your dad behavior?

So you agree that Thaksin should be behind bars for his crimes against humanity but you're alright with the fact he controls the government by proxy? Edited by TVGerry

There is a huge difference between 2 men fighting for 2 very different things. In the Ukraine, Klitschko is among the protesters, even at the very front of the fights with police. He is fighting for Democracy, calling for elections. Suthep on the other hand is currently in a safe house according to the latest media reports, hoping his supporters will make a power grab for him and is not afraid of causing a civil war in order to prevent elections. Two men, one a hero, one a coward.

Suthep is against elections BEFORE REFORM that's the difference! if not, the corrupt in charge will defend their loot, which is why they are clamoring for immediate election, how come no one reads the news?

And what reforms are these?

Last time Suthep "reformed" it gave half the senate to nominated senators, who in turn choose which judges sit on the non-elected committees that rule Thailand.

And since Suthep won't talk, the closest thing to go by is the PAD's old idea of a 9 men committee that would make the lower house part non-elected too.

All very Democratic

whistling.gif

It is relevant since pro Shinawatras are demonizing Suthep and trying to tell us what COULD happen if he's in charge. With head Shinawatra ruling this country, we have already already seen what he's capable of. And don't for a minute ignore the fact that if the door is open for him to return, he's going to want to become PM again. Another drug war? Or perhaps Publicus' stadium scenario?

What COULD happen if he is in charge?? blink.png

Chuan Leekpai's Democrat Party-led government fell because of Suthep's land deals, it was the last time Democrats ever won an election outright. In 09 he was disqualified as an MP for breaking HIS OWN RULES that banned MP's holding stakes in companies which have received government concessions. His family also controls a large part of the palm oil production while he sat on the Government's National Palm Oil Policy Committee who dictates prices and made out like a bandit.

http://asiancorrespondent.com/49900/thailands-palm-oil-crisis-mr-s-strikes-again/

And I'll pass on the shenanigans that gave half the senate to non-elected senators and his part in the crackdown.

Criticize the Shinawatras all you want but saying Suthep is being demonized is a little far fetched.

Oh yes that's nice. But see, this is about Pubicus comparing Suthep to Pinochet. While Suthep was corrupt, he isn't like head Shinawatra who has around the blood of 3000 people on his hands.

My post never mentions Suthep the fascist nor does it mention Thaksin or any Shinawatra.

My post refers to General Pinochet and his coup d'état military mutiny.

Given that you mention Suthep, this is a madman possessed, a person who is obsessed with overthrowing the legitimately and constitutionally elected government in favor of a still anonymous fascist council whose agenda remains secret and the term of which remains undefined and vague. Suthep openly has said he wants a coup d'état, a military mutiny and will do anything to kill the election and to kill democracy in Thailand.

Suthep is an insurrectionist who is charged with treason. Suthep hasn't ever been convicted of corruption yet the record has been presented at TVF that Suthep is massively, chronically, compulsively corrupt. Suthep should have been put to prison many years ago but here now Suthep remains free to stalk the streets with the stated goal of precipitating a military mutiny, i.e., a military coup d'état.

The Bangkok University scientific public opinion research survey of all regions of the country found that 80% of Thais are eager to vote in the election Sunday next, but that about half of that number may not vote because they fear violence. So on what do these anxious Thais base their concerns, their fears? They base their concerns for life and limb on Suthep's open statements that he and his militants will kill both the election and electoral processes in Thailand.

Who has openly declared he will stop the election and has already supported violence to prevent candidates registering and to try to stop early voting? Which side is physically and psychologically trying to intimidate and physically prevent voters from voting in the legitimately scheduled election this coming Sunday?

Nearly everyone in Thailand, Thai and farang alike, have real, serious and pressing fears of the potential Suthep-initiated violence that may come on the weekend and possibly this week in the lead up to the election Sunday. I know I feel the ominous nature of Suthep's militant fascism. Many here, but not everyone, are anxious over the great danger Thai voters may well face as they try to approach the polling stations to exercise their foremost basic constitutional right as citizens of Thailand, the right to vote.

Why? Because of Suthep the fascist and due to his militant mobs in the streets that are now swarming to the polling stations to stop tens of millions of Thais from voting, from endorsing democracy in Thailand.

Well I am pretty sure there will be violence next week and you can blame whoever ordered Suthin's death today. They've made him a martyr, gave the protestors the moral high ground and sure as hell given them the excuse to arm themselves next week in case they get shot at again.

I personally don't fear Suthep's mob. They've been relatively peaceful as compared to the red shirt thugs. I fear the Shinawatras getting back into power. I fear head Shinawatra coming home. And I fear for another faux drug war that will claim the lives of thousands again. Head Shinawatra wants to be the next Ferdinand Marcos and thank God the Army here prevented him from controlling them fully and booted his ass out when they could. If he ever comes back, he'll try again.

• Like 1

To make a simple analogy I would say this... the yellow Mob has been acting like a schoolyard bully .... but the rest of kids have had enough and are about gang up on the "Bully" and kick his YELLOW ASS.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes, a very simple analogy, except that the "bully" is now dead. What should happen next?

Once again we see the true colours of the reds, they are the violent thugs and will kill anyone who op[poses them, even peacefull protesters. This is directly on yingluck and she is now responsible for this death. Comeon all you red lovers, start bragging how great you are now .

Please let me remind you once again. It was not Yingluck that started this problem, but his excellency the mouth from the south. So this death has to be directly his responsibility. If he had not started this problem, that man would still be alive and waiting for the next election whilst the Elected government would be getting on with running the country as they were popularly elected by a large majority to do.

It sure as hell was Yingluck who started this mess!!!! If she had not sneaked thru the AMNEASTY BILL, all this would have not started. She would have already been in jail or ran away from Thailand to escape her corruptible Rice Scheme.

And her repetition of the word "reconsiliation", makes me sick.

no matter who is right and who is wrong if you have to resort to using a gun and killing to win an argument, then you have no argument in the first place you have lost already

Sent from my CnM-TP-7DC-8-B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We can go back until the Stone Age if we play this game.

If the military coup, stirred up by the yellow shirts, that ousted Thaksin didn't happen, there would never have been a need for an Amnesty Bill.

But that's not the point now.

The point right now is that Thai citizens are guaranteed a right to vote under the constitution, approved by HM.

Today, voters were blocked and prevented from voting and therefor deprived of their rights.

A movement that is not Democratic if it prevents voters from voting and calls for an unelected council to rule Thailand, no matter how many times they put the word Democratic in their slogans and titles.

If there's violence this week during the lead up to the election Sunday or on Sunday itself, it won't be the voters or the government who are violent. A peaceful election is what the voters want, it's what the government wants and needs.

Suthep openly and repeatedly calls for the overthrow of the government, the cancellation of the election and of democracy itself.

Suthep's militants have violently tried to prevent candidates from registering. Suthep's militants have tried to stop early voting.

Suthep and his militants shamelessly and openly state they will stop election workers doing their job and will stop tens of millions of Thais from exercising their fundamental constitutional right to vote on Sunday.

Overthrow of a government and violence go hand in hand.

The supporters of cancelling the election and establishing a fascist council admit they are pretty sure there will be violence the coming week.

• Like 1

If the military coup, stirred up by the yellow shirts, that ousted Thaksin didn't happen, there would never have been a need for an Amnesty Bill.

The point right now is that Thai citizens are guaranteed a right to vote under the constitution, approved by HM.

Today, voters were blocked and prevented from voting and therefor deprived of their rights.

A movement that is not Democratic if it prevents voters from voting and calls for an unelected council to rule Thailand, no matter how many times they put the word Democratic in their slogans and titles.

There is no need to go back to the Stone Age, but a little further wouldn't hurt. To when public criticism of Thaksin's corruption caused him to call a very early and very fast election,

The parallels with today's situation are too many to ignore, the stand-out being anti-Thaksin protesters being attacked and murdered. There may be more similarities yet to come.

• Like 1

There is no need to go back to the Stone Age, but a little further wouldn't hurt. To when public criticism of Thaksin's corruption caused him to call a very early and very fast election,

The parallels with today's situation are too many to ignore, the stand-out being anti-Thaksin protesters being attacked and murdered. There may be more similarities yet to come.

That whole sale of share was deemed legal. Other companies did the exact same sale previously (with notable democrat owners) and no one batted an eyelid.

That whole sale of share was deemed legal. Other companies did the exact same sale previously (with notable democrat owners) and no one batted an eyelid.

One event in a chain of corrupt events that you claim was legal - well it was after some new laws were passed.

One event in a chain of corrupt events that you claim was legal - well it was after some new laws were passed.

The story about evading taxes was completely bogus.

Turn on your tv and listen and watch the next International News The world is falling apart. It will probably start with the fighting in Egypt, then the fighting in Syria, then on to Central African Rep. then Sudan, then perhaps another country or two before the fighting in Thailand. What is going on with people?

It may be a suggestion for The United Nations , or some like body, to annex a large portion of little used land and establish a new country . Gather up all the people who find it impossible to live , civilized among others, and ship them over to this newly established country. Then let them all have at it.

I would even suggest a name for this country. It could be called the country of Moron. and all the people in it would be called >>>>>>>??

Sorry too late, Moron already exists it's in Venezuela.

thaksin and his family of nut cases need to be expelled from the kingdom of Thailand. If yingluck is a puppet for her criminal brother then its time she is arrested and brought up on corruption charges. the people of Thailand deserve so much better of the leaders. Godbless the people of Thailand

its been proven he did it Thaksin is very corrupt and always has been now hes a murder

now murder charges for thaksin. he should be extradited immediately. he is the one that ordered the killing and everybody knows it

Seems like you have evidence that you are withholding from the police. Care to share it with us as to why you think Thaksin is responsible for this murder?

If you are withholding evidence, you are committing a crime yourself.

If you don't have evidence, please don't spread rumors. We don't need more hate stirred.

Are you evading my point? People, rightly or not, were critical of Thaksin's corruption, and were killed for expressing that criticism. Anybody who dares criticise is likely to be subject to attack, and then there will be bogus claims made of 3rd parties, self-inflicted injuries, aggrieved bystanders, or they deserved it because(insert your own idiocy).

It is a recurring theme that cannot be ignored, and grates against Thaksin's and his sycophants' claims of a magnanimous and beneficial leader.

• Like 1

thaksin and his family of nut cases need to be expelled from the kingdom of Thailand. If yingluck is a puppet for her criminal brother then its time she is arrested and brought up on corruption charges. the people of Thailand deserve so much better of the leaders. Godbless the people of Thailand

If the farang says so. Thais must act immediately then!

Let's expel Thaksin from Thailand. Oh, wait a moment ...he hasn't been here for many years.

Now, that's a problem ...how can we expel him?

Maybe you should get up to date with events before posting such comments.