NSPTR Leader Killed During Election Blockade Rally

Lite Beer

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the red lovers in T.V. will now be happy - of course it was Suthep's own people who did it - just ask a red and bear in mind they never lie

It lie in the nature of this conflict that each side is blaming the other side for anything bad happening. Reading the online medias on this useless killing I do blame also to some extend the media on their bias. Depending the printed national- or international media or their online equivalent you only see quiet and well mannered demonstrators and aggressive pro-government members. On this occasion I must also hint at what I just found to make my point. The Malaysian printed paper The Star has a full page story on this event. Then on the same page a smaller picture of three anti-government protesters strangling a voter who was on his way to the ballot. The picture was shot by EPA. That picture of the voter being strangled you can't find on The Star Online page. That is what I mean being biased.

To me it seems that in today's time it is chique to be a demonstrator and are boooed supporting a government that the media is claiming to be corrupt (I must note that corruption is so wide spread not only in Thailand that I feel this argument only to "an argument with a hidden agenda". If the minority let's say 3 or even 5 million are demonstrating against YS, then it is still a minority compared to the over 10 million who voted for the last elected one. We should not fall prey to the current situation in Egypt. There, Morsi was elected by 15 million but around 21 million requested his departure.

If Suthep has the guts go an put yourself up to be elected. That is the basic of democracy. And just by arguing that there are more residents in the north than in the south and thus not giving you the chance to win shows me that he seems not only to be a bad politician but also has bad advisers. If anti-government protestors would have spend those millions of baht used for demonstrations in a well planed campaign they could also win the hearts and minds of northern people.

But Suthep has decided differently. He wants a full out conflict with the authorities. During those three months he so often assured something not to do just to find the next days that he exactly do that. Here on TV we could read the anti-government protesters promised NOT to disrupt elections. On Sunday we have being faced with the truth. That there will be violence was to be assumed. So who is now to be blamed for the death person?

As mentioned above I post some links and upload the picture in question:

The Star Online on the event: http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Regional/2014/01/26/One-of-Thailands-anti-govt-protest-leaders-shot-dead/

The picture by EPA (read the description): http://www.epa.eu/view_preview?&MEDIANUMBER=51197140&MEDIAITEMS=08a8761996852882ea05949d9247af65d53f4eb9&PAGING_SCOPE_4=2&MEDIAGROUP_SCOPE=1

The Printed issue of The Star.

post-175964-0-78632800-1390788269_thumb.

post-175964-0-45655600-1390788398_thumb.

Once again we see the true colours of the reds, they are the violent thugs and will kill anyone who op[poses them, even peacefull protesters. This is directly on yingluck and she is now responsible for this death. Comeon all you red lovers, start bragging how great you are now .

Please let me remind you once again. It was not Yingluck that started this problem, but his excellency the mouth from the south. So this death has to be directly his responsibility. If he had not started this problem, that man would still be alive and waiting for the next election whilst the Elected government would be getting on with running the country as they were popularly elected by a large majority to do.

It sure as hell was Yingluck who started this mess!!!! If she had not sneaked thru the AMNEASTY BILL, all this would have not started. She would have already been in jail or ran away from Thailand to escape her corruptible Rice Scheme.

Absolutely true and at 4:00am. Get these vote buying, Shin Corp. out.

Edited by Pui

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First i think it is pretty safe to say that most of us on here are not Thai nor are we allowed to vote.

Second i think it is also fair to say that we all knew that this day would come only an idiot or tourist would think it would not.

People have died. Thai's on both sides are going to up the rhetoric. Which will solve absolutely nothing.

My first question is where is Yingluck? No offence to those that support her but let's face it as a leader she is seeming about as useful as her brother at this point.

The EC stated that this was an issue, the world knew that this was an issue, it has been stated that this group was going from polling station to polling station. OK where were the police? The problem here is that there is no real police presence that takes control and is respected. If the police had of been at the polling station then this would not have happened. Who is in charge of the police, Yingluck and Chalerm.

There is only one way out of this mess.

let me ask the Brits do you think the Queen would do if it got this bad?

To the yanks and you have the most experience with this. What happened during the Race and anti Vietnam riots.

Bring in the military as a caretaker government set up a reform group of non political people.

I am not too sure that the government has much control of police. In Thailand you never know who serves who. When neither side accepts the law, I don't know what to expect. Who is in charge in Thailand? Never the Prime minister for sure.

In Thailand you are never sure who the Prime Minister is either.

All the red lovers in T.V. will now be happy - of course it was Suthep's own people who did it - just ask a red and bear in mind they never lie

I don't see myself as a "red lover" and I would imagine that this time it was indeed a red shirt sympathizer who shot Mr. Suthin. What amazes me is how long this nonsense has been allowed to go on without suthep and the leaders not being picked off sad.png If the illegal activity by these protestors is not stopped very soon then I would not be surprised to see more of this sort of thing happening wai2.gif

• Like 1

Finally, now Suthep will see the damage he has done to his country in his effort to gain leadership other than the ballot box. Shame on this terrible excuse of a man.

Thaksin is the person who corrupted and damaged Thailand and then he financed and armed redshirt thugs and installed his sister as a puppet.

Thaksin is responsible for all the violence North South East and West and now in the centre.

Do you really believe this nonsense?

All the deaths and violence are by the red shirts. Pull your head out of the sand and breathe the air.

• Like 1

Well the reds have created a martyr, from the NSPTR students camp or from the Suthep camp, makes no difference the lable that he is protesting under, it is against the current kleptocracy. His martyrdom; most likely the reds did it, facts will emerge, as well as spin. But the last time the reds opponents had martyrs it did NOT end well for those being backed by the reds. Now there is someone important to rally around in memorial. Just like after Gov House then the airport, the violence had the exact opposite affect than desired on the protestors. The did not stop.

Chalerm certainly did open the moral floodgates with his recent comments, this will only get worse.

The most pathetic part is this was the fastest route to making SURE the election couldn't be held next week.

The inability to join cause and affect together and figure out your own best interests in the combination, and then act appropriately.

RIP K. Suthin a shame you had to die for the cause you believed in.

Very well written

To those who are responsible for this Murder

You have just opened Pandoras Box

once open you will find it hard to close again

Wow, you have solved the case !!

So who did it then ? Who shot him ? What is their name and ID card number ?

Are they from Udon ? Or Surat Thani ? Or Cambodia ? Or a jihadist from down south ?

I await you to post their photo and their ID card number as you are sure it was a "RED" and you claim so.

So based on these claims, please provide the details of who it was along with absolute proof they are a red shirt, not a yellow in disguise, or a black shirt, or green shirt, or blue shirt, or made in Cambodia shirt.........

I await..............

In my opinion of course.

they never start coming out of the woodwork

No where in my posting did I say I knew who had committed the murder

In fact I wrote

To Those who committed

Do you have a fictation with coloured shirts ?

the term yellow shirts went out years ago

These are Thai people protesting about corruption

It's most unfortunate that another person has died for no reason. Mr Suthep should call a halt now before we have any further violence

Or to be fair

Ms Yingluck should call a halt now before we have any further violence

A glass can be half full or Half empty

Your Bias is showing

She did. Suthep said he would stop his protests if parliament is dissolved in December. Yingluck agreed but Suthep didnt hold up his end of the bargain. Its there for everyone to see.

Seems we read different Newspapers

Can you read Thai, or do you read the English version after it has been translated

when you have lived her as long as I have you will find there are many mistakes during translation

Finally, now Suthep will see the damage he has done to his country in his effort to gain leadership other than the ballot box. Shame on this terrible excuse of a man.

Thaksin is the person who corrupted and damaged Thailand and then he financed and armed redshirt thugs and installed his sister as a puppet.

Thaksin is responsible for all the violence North South East and West and now in the centre.

Do you really believe this nonsense?

All the deaths and violence are by the red shirts. Pull your head out of the sand and breathe the air.

"All the deaths and violence are by the red shirts"

post-137395-0-18823900-1390792424_thumb.post-137395-0-53972400-1390792439_thumb.

Hmm..... not too sure about that.....

It's most unfortunate that another person has died for no reason. Mr Suthep should call a halt now before we have any further violence

Or to be fair

Your Bias is showing

She did. Suthep said he would stop his protests if parliament is dissolved in December. Yingluck agreed but Suthep didnt hold up his end of the bargain. Its there for everyone to see.

Seems we read different Newspapers

Can you read Thai, or do you read the English version after it has been translated

when you have lived her as long as I have you will find there are many mistakes during translation

So speaks the fool who cannot do anything without instructions from his TW.

Or to be fair

Your Bias is showing

Actually no. YL holds the moral high ground and she has the law and the support of the international community behind her. There is no reason for her to call a halt.

ST on the other hand has broken lots of laws and is sadly, also losing support.

Play poker? If you are holding a royal flush, you don't fold to an opponent whose best possible hand would be an Ace pair.

she uses high ground by getting hit squats to shoot from high buildings

she has the support of the international community, you should read some Australia newspapers (does the word corrupt, stated 4 times in a news article in the Sydney Morning Herald) 2GB Talk back, aust most popular talk back program gave her a real dress down this morning, you need to keep up with the times

Thais being killed by Thais is not a good reason to call all this to a halt

You must be a blood thirsty sick man,

Or to be fair

Your Bias is showing

"your bias is showing"

And yours is not??whistling.gif

You need to read

My statement was a glass can be half full or half empty

That mean my opinion goes both ways

so no I not have the bais you show

In a country where people get shot at for cutting in front of someone on the highway, stopping people exercising their rights....

How true! I have never ever heard of road rage killings in any other country in the world...these crazy thais!!

you need to travel a bit more

there is a real world outside Thailand, that have idiots in them as well

Killing someone is always wrong but are we surprised it happens when this is what happens when wanting to vote?

M4np0Ab.jpg

is that a red shirt guy?

As we have no idea what brought this on, how can you make a jugdment

before the photo was taken he could have spit in this guys eye

or even kicked and punched him

take a good photos and then create a spin so it fit you bias

Khun Tezzainoz, it is getting really ridiculous for you to keep accusing other posters of bias, when you are displaying exactly that yourself. Why not calm down and try to look at the situation objectively yourself and perhaps rely a little less on what your wife tells you? Just a polite suggestion. Have a nice evening.

Don't judge to Quickly

seems you are part of the many that make a decision and it must be true with out knowing all the facts

I can not say if he was or was not assulted, but at least I keep an open mind

• Like 1

When you prevent millions of people from exercising their voting rights you are bound to make a few bad ones angry. Killing someone is always wrong but he knew the risks of his actions and paid the price.

Spot on. If you had groups of people in the USA, UK or many other "developed" countries illegally stopping people from exercising their right to vote, I'd venture that the repercussions would be severe and perhaps also lead to deaths.

And another thing: the yellow shirts talk only about corruption (and Suthep is just as corrupt) but what they are doing - ie, stopping people from voting - I'd argue is worse that corruption. The yellow shirts deserve everything they get.

How can someone vote if there are not opposition candidate ? you think is a fair election ?
The opposition are boycotting the election by their own choice ... screw them. The election commission should already be planning to ban this party after what they have done. The madman Suthep is going to jail where he can spend his golden years.... or better ...half year.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Another one who has become judge and jury

and has now sentenced Suthep to Jail

and these same people judge Thais ha ha ha

at least I am not as biased as you lot

his day will come when he faces judgment

then we will know the future,

But you want to be a hero in your own lunchtime

Killing someone is always wrong but are we surprised it happens when this is what happens when wanting to vote?

M4np0Ab.jpg

is that a red shirt guy?

nTJJvyq.jpg

Doesn't look like spin to me. Are you accusing me of bias for posting a "The Nation" photo blink.png

No that is your right

but I am blaming you for being judge and jury with out know the true facts

See the video Don't Judge to Fast I sent earlier

Khun Tezzainoz, it is getting really ridiculous for you to keep accusing other posters of bias, when you are displaying exactly that yourself. Why not calm down and try to look at the situation objectively yourself and perhaps rely a little less on what your wife tells you? Just a polite suggestion. Have a nice evening.

Don't judge to Quickly

seems you are part of the many that make a decision and it must be true with out knowing all the facts

So you should have kept an open mind when someone thought the first grenade attack could have been staged by anti-government leaders... But in that case your mind was not that open as I remember...

Keep in mind that the photo was taken by The Nation, not exactly a newspaper that would have any interest to stage anything pro-government or pro-election. And more pics are coming...

‏@go6tv 23m คนไปออกเสียงโดนฝูงสัตว์ป่าทำร้าย https://www.facebook...&type=3 … pic.twitter.com/BsdaJj5dfZ

Be9K8J_CAAANFNQ.jpg

How many more people hae to die before there is an election??? There is going to be an election at some point so why doesn't Suthep and his rent a crowd go home and allow it to happen. All this talk of there must be reforms before an election but what are these reforms they are proposing...... is it a secret or what????? In all this rubbish i have heard from Suthep oer the last few months he never proposed anything only this undemocratic "Peoples Council" and can somebody please tell me who is going to be on this or even better who is going to pick it?

All i can see is an opposition that is clutching at straws at this stage and refusing to back down even though they and the world know they are wrong. They know that they have no chance of winning an election now or anytime in the foreseeable future so they just want to cause anarchy and try and get the government banned like they did before because it is there only chance of getting into power.

Please Suthep and your rent a crowd go home before a lot more people get killed/murdered/assasinated whatever

Again Again Again

Do you guys never read over Posts

Every one wants an election, even the protestors

They just want it to be after the 180 days that allows Tasking to get his GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD

But I guess that does not suit you, stir up the Thais must be your ambition

Edited by metisdead
Font color reset to black.

To make a simple analogy I would say this... the yellow Mob has been acting like a schoolyard bully .... but the rest of kids have had enough and are about gang up on the "Bully" and kick his YELLOW ASS.

Yes, a very simple analogy, except that the "bully" is now dead. What should happen next?

...Just wait for the next bully and repeat procedure until no more bullies.

Very sad that someone is killed.

A lost life is a lost life.

Nobody deserves to die.

Like the person killed at the airports in 2008.

Like all those killed in 2010, be they protestors or law enforcement.

Like those killed police and protestors in 2013.

It is all wrong when people are killed.

It is especially wrong when a band of a few thousand people are trying to stop tens of millions of people from voting. Time for Suthep and his funders and backers to go home and stop this.

And let corrupt Thais, take over Thailand, after all they are just Thais not real people

You are a sick man to have these thoughts

and what is Suthep going to do to curb corruption? Corruption in Thailand isn't going to end by a vote, it isn't going to end by protests or a coup, it has to end from the ground up. Corruption will only end when people stop accepting it in their daily lives.

why are you so involved with Suthep

This is the Thai people protesting

It will end when the people vote for a government on a clean sheet

until then a unbiaser caretaker government must look after the country

and that means no Taskin family and not Suthep

In the words of John Lennon, all sides step down and give Peace a change

but you will only accept your biased views

To make a simple analogy I would say this... the yellow Mob has been acting like a schoolyard bully .... but the rest of kids have had enough and are about gang up on the "Bully" and kick his YELLOW ASS.

why do you still live in the Past

They are Thai Protestors yellow shirts have gone long ago

My thai wife and all her friends are at the protest and would never wear yellow, they hat the old Yellow shirts, they are protesting for Thailand

But that would not make you a hero would it admitting that

Yes, a very simple analogy, except that the "bully" is now dead. What should happen next?

No man no problem, eh?

Mass murder is OK, as long as you call the other guys bullies...

Once again we see the true colours of the reds, they are the violent thugs and will kill anyone who op[poses them, even peacefull protesters. This is directly on yingluck and she is now responsible for this death. Comeon all you red lovers, start bragging how great you are now .

Please let me remind you once again. It was not Yingluck that started this problem, but his excellency the mouth from the south. So this death has to be directly his responsibility. If he had not started this problem, that man would still be alive and waiting for the next election whilst the Elected government would be getting on with running the country as they were popularly elected by a large majority to do.

Please let me remind you oh learned one, that the common denominator in all Thailand's problems in the past few years is the stinking evil Shinawatra family, not Suthep.

You are either a brainwashed reds fan, or have a very low mentality and no morals. Your stupid opinions are a dime a dozen in BKK bars.

Your boss, the criminal from the south is probably suggesting all your insults word by word.

With Thaksin, in 7 years , the Thai GNP grew by about 50%, the corruption index DROPPED to the lowest level ever (you can see Transparency International), the freedom of press according to Reporters without Border and Freedomhouse was the second best ever in history of Thailand after the Leekpai government.

Your boss Suthep , long time before Thaksin appeared in politics, had already been convincted for fraud, violation of the Constitution, corruption and later for MURDER.

This is why he is one of the most hated people in the whole south, and he was the most hated in the Democratic Party when the party was still democratic. He destroyed the democracy in his party and created a hub of corrupt thugs.

Thaksin, with all his mistakes, anti democratic tics, pales in comparision to Suthep. Worst than Suthep, nobody. Just go and ask to Chuan Leekpai when he complained about Suthep corruption and anti democratic behaviour. But Suthep has powerful friends, that;'s t. And he brainwashes few guillible Thais and farangs also. We have more than one here.

I would probably support real peaceful demostrations if they were led by a decent people, like Leekpai and not that gangster ultracorrupt and ultraconvicted Suthep.

Corruption in Thailand is standard business practice. It's a well known fact that Thaksin bought votes and that he paid the Red Shirts to come and demonstrate. In regards to murder, how about the 78 that died in the back of that truck down in the south, which really kickstarted the trouble down there? How about the 3000 people who lost their lives in the pathetic war on drugs??? Fraud? Thaksin was convicted for not paying his taxes when he sold AIS to Singapore for 2 billion dollars and is a fugitive! Freedom of press during Thaksin's reign? You gotta be kidding!! There were 2 Italians who wrote an article about Thaksin which he didn't like, so he blocked the sale of that particular issue of that magazine and the Italians were banned from entering Thailand forever! I read the article online and there was nothing in it that would've justified that. They didn't even make accusations against him. It was completely harmless. All it said was that he's doing business with someone I won't name here.

Don't judge to Quickly

So you should have kept an open mind when someone thought the first grenade attack could have been staged by anti-government leaders... But in that case your mind was not that open as I remember...

Keep in mind that the photo was taken by The Nation, not exactly a newspaper that would have any interest to stage anything pro-government or pro-election. And more pics are coming...

‏@go6tv 23m คนไปออกเสียงโดนฝูงสัตว์ป่าทำร้าย https://www.facebook...&type=3 … pic.twitter.com/BsdaJj5dfZ

Be9K8J_CAAANFNQ.jpg

You have a better memory than me because I can not remember posting on this article

You will of coarse send us all the link to prove your not making this all up, and it never happened

I don't understand. How is blocking people from voting absolute democracy? This is a real question. I'm not being sarcastic.

It's an easy mistake to make. In reality of course, PCAD stands for 'Pathetic Conspiracy Against Democracy'.

No man no problem, eh?

Mass murder is OK, as long as you call the other guys bullies...

Hitler was a big bully ... look what happened when he was not controlled. The Yellow Mob care nothing about the rule of law. They are puppets for the BKK elites.

Don't judge to Quickly

Be9K8J_CAAANFNQ.jpg

You have a better memory than me because I can not remember posting on this article

You will of coarse send us all the link to prove your not making this all up, and it never happened

As soon as you will prove that the guy in the pictures is a fake or beaten some anti-protester before being treated that way, Khun Tezzainoz...

Edit: I went back to see and acknowledge that we both actually have bad memory... You commented on the post concerning the attack, so you have a bad memory lol, but I have a bad memory as well because you sure had openly attacked who did not have your idea, but it wasn't concerning the attack itself.

Never mind, but I still feel is bad taste to speculate on something amply documented as the attack against voter it is.

Edited by newcomer71