30 private firms blacklisted by CMPO for supporting protesters

webfact

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if the Royal Thai Police are included here. After all, they were handing out bottled water to the protesters and some were even photographed hugging them!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not as silly as it might seem to sound. From the news thread:

PDRC cancel marches Monday on safety concerns

BANGKOK: -- Taworn Senneam said the People's Democratic Reform Committee leaders would not lead the protesters at the Victory Monument site to lay siege to any state premises, fearing for the protesters' safety.

He added that the police force, which had earlier been deployed to keep security at the protest site, were withdrawn since the police reckoned that they may face legal action for supporting illegal protests after the imposition of the state of emergency

Good luck with that Tarit. The more you abuse your power, the more people will give support to these peaceful protestors who only ask for reform in order to clean up this corrupt country.

An by the way, why is Tarit not interested in investigating the rice scheme that has made THB 680,000,000,000 go up in smoke (rice) and still no money for the poor farmers?

How much money did you lose with that rice scheme? Did you lose any money with the rubber scandals and/or palm oil schemes during Abhisit's tenure? Why Democrast since 2006 to the present never pushed for the reforms?

Ah, yes! The usual: "it's a matter of principles!"

Let us be clear: Democrats want MPs to be appointed, not elected. If one thinks that the misnomer of Thai Democrats is anything remotely similar and/or inspired by Labor in UK, Christian Democrats in Germany, Liberal Democrats in US, etc. Then it means that only in pipe dreams those lily-white-Thai-Democrats can exist.

Thai Democrats are predominantly from Bangkok. Bangkok is Thailand.

They are the amart, the elite that wants the people to continue being ignorant and under their thumb. How many public libraries have the Bangkok elite open during their tenure? Was ever eduction a focus of a Democrat government?

For a Farang to support one side or the other is ludicrous. Thai politics and politicos are sui generis.

We cannot vote. Our opinion is worthless. We are tolerated because of the revenue we represent to every Thai government.

A sobering fact:, Suthep declared publicly to the national and foreign Media that he does not like nor trust Farang.

Is that enough of an eye opener?

What is the list of companies?

So that I can avoid them.

So that I can help them. As far as i am concerned these people and all the actors that went on stage to voice their oppinions should be applauded not threatened by hipocrits.
  • Like 1

What is the list of companies?

So that I can avoid them.

So that I can help them. As far as i am concerned these people and all the actors that went on stage to voice their oppinions should be applauded not threatened by hipocrits.

As much it is your choice to support them, because the donated to "your" cause, it is everybody's right to boycott them, as they were not supporting "their" cause.

Unless you are talking about "hypocrits" such as Tharit...you just showed no understanding of democracy and freedom of choice, yourself!

Which makes you...oh yes...a hypocrite!

Does anyone have a list of Shinawatra businesses that i can boycott?

I don't know if they're Shinawatra businesses or not, but around where I live, people have begun boycotting the following:

• AIS
  • PTP
  • 7/11
  • CP

CP has their fingers in a lot of different pies, so a little research should show they run quite a few different companies.

• Like 1

Does anyone have a list of Shinawatra businesses that i can boycott?

I don't know if they're Shinawatra businesses or not, but around where I live, people have begun boycotting the following:

• AIS
  • PTP
  • 7/11
  • CP

CP has their fingers in a lot of different pies, so a little research should show they run quite a few different companies.

AIS?? What a surprise!!

CP and 7/11 is the same company. 7/11 owned by CP ALL

PTP is a political party.

So maybe you need to do a little research yourself??coffee1.gif

• Like 1

This is just Tarit and Chalerm digging their hole even deeper. The announcement to also prosecute performers appearing on rally stages shows the desperation of the ineptly named CMPO.

The only effect these announcements have, together with Chalerm's mentioning the possibility of extra-judicial killing of Suthep and other PDRC figures, is to heighten tension even more and strengthen the demonstrators resolve. One could almost imagine that they are actually encouraging the military to stage a coup.

Interestingly enough, despite continuous claims here that the PDRC were doing everything to encourage a coup, attacking themselves with grenades and bullets, Suthep yesterday specifically rejected a coup, but asked for the military to protect the protests. Considering the apparent inability of the police to do anything that doesn't involve them taking a bribe, a perfectly understandable request.

• Like 1