exercise changes your genes to help you burn fat

robblok

http://scitechdaily.com/regular-exercise-induces-changes-in-dna/

That was at least the title of the research but later they said it did not actually change your DNA just turned certain stuff on and off.

An other reason to exercise, i wonder how much is needed and if more is better (it is not always the case)

I still am convinced that its easier to eat less then to burn the same amount off with exercise as not many of us are in good enough shape to burn off massive amounts of calories. Burning of "just" 500 calories requires quite a lot of exercise to do day in day out. Eating 500 calories less is a lot easier.

But multiple studies have proven that doing both together is the best thing health wise and keeping the weight off. I thought i just share this bit of research as it surprised me and others might find it interesting to read.

• Like 1

Another effect: from exercise that burns sugar you can get very hungry.

While without exercise you can reduce your food to almost zero (lets say 500 calorie per day) without getting very hungry if you play it smart.

While more healthy it is way more complicate with exercise. On the other side the exercises can be very rewarding, if people get mobility back. Or build some muscles that shows them that there is hope that they can look good again.

While without exercise you can reduce your food to almost zero (lets say 500 calorie per day) without getting very hungry if you play it smart.

While more healthy it is way more complicate with exercise. On the other side the exercises can be very rewarding, if people get mobility back. Or build some muscles that shows them that there is hope that they can look good again.

It is complicated that is for sure but in general if not on crash diets its good to exercise. Personally for me its almost impossible to reduce my food that low. Even without exercise. But i guess we are all different.

It is complicated that is for sure but in general if not on crash diets its good to exercise. Personally for me its almost impossible to reduce my food that low. Even without exercise. But i guess we are all different.

Of course it is healthy....And of course it is best to keep in shape, but for someone who is already way too fat, it might be better/easier to crash down the first 20-30 kg. But on these preferences everyone is different....

That low is pretty easy, first leave away all carbs (all as good as possible while still eating vegetables, but carrots are already limited). Till you are full on burning ketone bodies.

Than slowly reduce the fat in the food....at some point the remaining food get so boring that you actually prefer to don't eat your white of the egg, chicken breast and cucumber.

But you won't get much hungry.....maybe a bit crazy and you get a bit difficult to handle for your friends and family but keep feeling well and as long as you start it slow and keep the protein up you won't loose too much muscle (body release a lot of grow hormone to protect the muscles, but it needs time).

Side effect: you need less sleep and your mind is working way faster.....

If it is healthy is a other question, but it is doable.