Internet date goes bad

addy77

I have to agree OP you seem to be looking only for girls that want sex. If you are looking for a real girl and a real long term relationship you are not bringig her back to your room and to bed on the first date.

i really know of no country where unless you are super hung and rich a girl is going to screw you on the first date.

Usually girls that do that literally screw you with lawsuits.

as to the Taxi boys being gone. Think again they are around and probably waiting. i would consider relocating to a different part of town if i were you

• Like 1

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OP, if you want the girl to be honest about compensation, then you should be equally honest as well. Meaning, you should tell her from the outset that you're only interested in free sex.

Contrary what people say here...Very many good girls will go to your place on the first date to have sex....even just hours after meeting, very many, but good girls will feel insulted if you ask how much its want for sex....If you need to ask, it is just because you are not very sure about what kind of woman are you dealing to. In that case, and if you are looking for free sex, do not ask, do not take to your place, and let it go. Most of the times Thai women do not understand English well, but will make you believe the opposite, and that is a recipe for wrong interpretation and problems.

Again.....Women and men have the same sex drive, just with different approach. Bar girls and prostitutes have other interest attached with that, and sex drive doesn't count, to fake it well counts. It is part of the "job".

With so many good girls in Thailand looking in have a good time...why take risk with bad girls?

Sorry..I do not get it.

Boy, I disagree with so many of your statements here. Firstly, "good girls" do not go to your place on the first date to have sex. If they do, they are not "good girls." Not in Thailand. And men and women absolutely do not have the same sex drive. There are exceptions, of course. Anyways, we can agree to disagree.

Maybe one day, someone will provide an irrefutable definition of what constitutes a "good girl".

Or a decent man..... one who doesn't take advantage of Thai girls.

• Like 1

You will find hard to find a genuine woman in Pattaya and Bangkok these places attract all the dross men and women included. Last friend of to visit the area commented even the devil gave up there. Go north to Chiangmai limited area of street and bar girls plus they are far more attractive with lighter skin. Took abot a month to bed my wife that speaks volumes quality wife and now great mother of two halfies bliss getting the picture.

It's not internet dating that goes bad, you are bad requiring girls to come to your room for free sex.

What do you expect if you date girls by internet in Pattaya, HiSo girls with Chula degrees?

You deserve to be beaten up real good if you slam her fingers between the door and don't even take care of what you caused! Pattaya is going bad with lowlife cheap charlies like you walking around!

Pattaya has been full of lowlife ever since I can remember.

Why not just stick to bargirls? They are far less complicated, generally sexier and very good at what they do.

The good girls are sweet but terrible in bed most of the time. It's like a free 2 day old pizza buffet. It's not the best but you'd probably eat it anyway...

Pattaya is going bad with lowlife cheap charlies like you walking around!

Oh so the hordes of pissed up, fat, tattooed, shaven-headed bison stumbling around the bars thinking that a "hello" from a woman is an express invitation to grab a handful of arse actually enhance the city, right?

i really know of no country where unless you are super hung and rich a girl is going to screw you on the first date.

Usually girls that do that literally screw you with lawsuits.

That has to qualify for the most idiotic post this year so far.

You must have lived a very sheltered life, mate

Edited by HardenedSoul
  • Like 1

Why not just stick to bargirls? They are far less complicated, generally sexier and very good at what they do.

The good girls are sweet but terrible in bed most of the time. It's like a free 2 day old pizza buffet. It's not the best but you'd probably eat it anyway...

So Thai girls that are not prostitutes are terrible in bed? What nonsense.

• Like 1

I spoke about a good girl who wanted a genuine man but it got closed by the mods. There are good lady's about if you look in the right places, not dating sites.

I believe many do want a genuine man but sometimes their old habits die hard which sabotages any hopes of a future.

Not talking about bargirls, Talking about One who works at the top of the government. More money than most so called falangs have,

Are you talking about Prime Minister Yingluck ? biggrin.png

Doubt it. He said at the top. wink.png

Why are you in Pattaya?

If you do not want a prostitute do not live in a brothel and do not do online dating. Find a normal girl the normal way if you can but why are you in Pattaya if you do not need to pay for sex?

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I live in Pattaya and never go to the bar and tourist areas. So where do you suggest i or anyone should go live? And if not wanting to meet at a bar, the internet is as good as any a way to meet, or do you know another better way?

• Like 1

It's not internet dating that goes bad, you are bad requiring girls to come to your room for free sex.

What do you expect if you date girls by internet in Pattaya, HiSo girls with Chula degrees?

You deserve to be beaten up real good if you slam her fingers between the door and don't even take care of what you caused! Pattaya is going bad with lowlife cheap charlies like you walking around!

I have dated ladies from date sites here in Pattaya, although they have come from different places in Thailand, i have met a whole spectrum of ladies from bar girl, ex bar girl, ladies with normal jobs to ladies with their own businesses 95% have come to my house after meeting in a neutral place. Some have stayed, some not. Its not about free sex for some people, its about meeting a lady you feel comfortable with and she feels the same.

Deserves to be beaten? Nice! It was an accident, not a deliberate attack! Although it should have been dealt with in a more polite way. Just ask if they are after money, then decide if you are interested.

So Thai girls that are not prostitutes are terrible in bed? What nonsense.

YUP, it is NONSENSE, period. But please dont call them prostitutes, as we all love to be "political correct", on TV. Just say "lady work bar"

• Like 1

Why are you in Pattaya?

If you do not want a prostitute do not live in a brothel and do not do online dating. Find a normal girl the normal way if you can but why are you in Pattaya if you do not need to pay for sex?

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I live in Pattaya and never go to the bar and tourist areas. So where do you suggest i or anyone should go live? And if not wanting to meet at a bar, the internet is as good as any a way to meet, or do you know another better way?

Yes, working in shops or markets. Plenty of hotties there.

OP did she ask for payment before or after the dirty deed?

you refused as you are looking for a girlfriend & not a prostitutetongue.png and she wouldn't leave until she was paid for the job......correct?

surprised you don't get more of these.

Edited by jomcondo

Believe it or not, some of the best looking girls I saw in Pattaya were shopping at BigC on Pattaya Klang around 11 AM. I don't think too many bar girls shop for groceries in the morning at BigC. All the banks, hotels, and offices are full of normal working girls and its probably hard for them to meet a normal, younger guy in Pattaya since so many are casual tourists or retirees.

....So , let me understand . He is a " lowlife cheap charlies " because he is trying to set up an online date ?

Get out of your hole caveman , we are in the 21st Century . You retreat your self with your comment

Edited by Wavnarok
  • Like 1

You will find hard to find a genuine woman in Pattaya and Bangkok these places attract all the dross men and women included. Last friend of to visit the area commented even the devil gave up there. Go north to Chiangmai limited area of street and bar girls plus they are far more attractive with lighter skin. Took abot a month to bed my wife that speaks volumes quality wife and now great mother of two halfies bliss getting the picture.

Halfwits?

OP, if you want the girl to be honest about compensation, then you should be equally honest as well. Meaning, you should tell her from the outset that you're only interested in free sex.

Contrary what people say here...Very many good girls will go to your place on the first date to have sex....even just hours after meeting, very many, but good girls will feel insulted if you ask how much its want for sex....If you need to ask, it is just because you are not very sure about what kind of woman are you dealing to. In that case, and if you are looking for free sex, do not ask, do not take to your place, and let it go. Most of the times Thai women do not understand English well, but will make you believe the opposite, and that is a recipe for wrong interpretation and problems.

Again.....Women and men have the same sex drive, just with different approach. Bar girls and prostitutes have other interest attached with that, and sex drive doesn't count, to fake it well counts. It is part of the "job".

With so many good girls in Thailand looking in have a good time...why take risk with bad girls?

Sorry..I do not get it.

Boy, I disagree with so many of your statements here. Firstly, "good girls" do not go to your place on the first date to have sex. If they do, they are not "good girls." Not in Thailand. And men and women absolutely do not have the same sex drive. There are exceptions, of course. Anyways, we can agree to disagree.

Maybe one day, someone will provide an irrefutable definition of what constitutes a "good girl".

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stepford_Wives_(1975_film)

Here's an idea, op; avoid taking girls you just met back to your room. wink.png

Precisely!! Very well put. This is Thailand; "good girls" do NOT go back to your room with you on a first date. Or any date, for that matter. The OP is just too cheap (or too conceited and full of himself) to pay for it. Nothing wrong with paying for it, nothing at all.

Good girls rarely go back with a stranger,whether thai or not

Clearly not if that's your definition of one thumbsup.gif

First question, is that your photo? If so why do you chase girls online and not meet them socially as most do.

Seems not the first time you have been in the situation, knowing to stick the shoes outside to get her out before slamming the door.

Are you after love etc etc? I think not. Lot easier to just pay her a 1000 bt, she must have been a nice girl if you bothered shagging her, so just help her a little with a few baht, if you have it

• Like 1

Are you referring to a normal girl with a regular job? So assuming you are not looking for anything long term, and you meet her for dinner then go out for some drinks….then she asks to come over to spend the night.

You feel obligated to give her money? For what reason? You don't think some regular girls aren't just looking for a date and sex sometimes without a long term commitment as well?

As long as you're both honest with your expectations from the beginning, I don't see why money should change hands. Of course, you've got all the guys who are chronic liars and aren't looking for anything permanent yet lie to have sex as its a game to them.