• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, anything not true in this letter?

I can only assume 2 things.

1) You failed to read the letter.

2)You have zero working knowledge about violence or civil disobedience.

Neither is correct.

What is not true that was written in the letter?

The examples used as violence are in fact non-violent.

The claim that they are not what the world knows as non-violent civil disobedience is 100% a lie.

Now to add another troll to the blocked list.

Office of Mr Mr Ban Ki-moon, Secretary-General of the United Nations

29 January 2014

Mr Noppadon Pattama Member of Phue Thai Party Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand.

Dear Nop thanks for your letter, but are you kidding me??

Since you are the Ben Dover of that guy hiding in the dessert, I will be straight with you.

There was a time that we would care a rat's ass, but not this time, vote buying, corruption, mass murder, genocide on your fellow Thais and now treating your farmers like shit, isn't a great piece of HUMAN RIGHTS as well.

Blocking innocent voters from their rights to vote is indeed not really nice from those protesters, BUT SHOOTING ON THEM is not really a good idea, it makes your voters in those red skirts look a little bit dumb and makes the rest of the free world think that you do not have it high with rights abuse yourself.

Look to your colleague in the Ukraine, at least after the protesters bombed the shit out of the police, the PM gave in to the demands, but your government look like is in partial control of a drunk geeser, Ohs shit Chalerm is that.

So if you'd tell your master please not to bother me anymore with this shit, I really need to focus on the real world problems, not on your LaLaLand.

Greetings

His Excellency Mr Ban Ki-moon, Secretary-General of the United Nations

P.S. do not invite me on Facebook, I'll block you anyway.

United Nations Headquarters

1st Ave. and 46th Street, New York, NY 10017 USA

I don't believe this letter is real.

Banki would never use the word sh*t.

Yes.

"Some of the PDRC protesters have used violence such as trespassing, seizing and locking up government buildings; intimidating civil servants and preventing them from working; blocking public road and threatening the media to report the news as demanded."

Characterizing these acts as violent. Violence is what the unidentified redshirts have done, namely shooting and throwing hand grenades at peaceful protesters.

That's the best you can up with?

Haha its enough to prove YOU wrong AGAIN!!clap2.gif

• Like 1

What is not true?

That your user name is a reflection of the people of Thailand. That is clearly not true. wink.png ....... plus all the crap written in the OP letter. My apologies, that's 2 things untrue. Raise you.... I got dealt a '3'.......

Define the crap in the letter.

I won.. all in. I don't need to answer a question which is misunderstood by it's poser. When posing questions, seek to understand them before you ask, instead of seeking answers. Do you read well, or do you feel your screen in the hope of hearing Braille? +

(now there's an investment idea! 555, which is not full of crap!)

This for example:

The PDRC demands that Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra quit so that it can set up the People Council, of which its members will be undemocratically appointed by Mr Suthep

...is a lie.

Office of Mr Mr Ban Ki-moon, Secretary-General of the United Nations

29 January 2014

Mr Noppadon Pattama Member of Phue Thai Party Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand.

Dear Nop thanks for your letter, but are you kidding me??

Since you are the Ben Dover of that guy hiding in the dessert, I will be straight with you.

There was a time that we would care a rat's ass, but not this time, vote buying, corruption, mass murder, genocide on your fellow Thais and now treating your farmers like shit, isn't a great piece of HUMAN RIGHTS as well.

Blocking innocent voters from their rights to vote is indeed not really nice from those protesters, BUT SHOOTING ON THEM is not really a good idea, it makes your voters in those red skirts look a little bit dumb and makes the rest of the free world think that you do not have it high with rights abuse yourself.

Look to your colleague in the Ukraine, at least after the protesters bombed the shit out of the police, the PM gave in to the demands, but your government look like is in partial control of a drunk geeser, Ohs shit Chalerm is that.

So if you'd tell your master please not to bother me anymore with this shit, I really need to focus on the real world problems, not on your LaLaLand.

Greetings

His Excellency Mr Ban Ki-moon, Secretary-General of the United Nations

P.S. do not invite me on Facebook, I'll block you anyway.

United Nations Headquarters

1st Ave. and 46th Street, New York, NY 10017 USA

You deserve a beer after that - but one small criticism - if banki has any sense - his answer will be much stronger!!

Yes.

"Some of the PDRC protesters have used violence such as trespassing, seizing and locking up government buildings; intimidating civil servants and preventing them from working; blocking public road and threatening the media to report the news as demanded."

Characterizing these acts as violent. Violence is what the unidentified redshirts have done, namely shooting and throwing hand grenades at peaceful protesters.

That's the best you can up with?

Haha its enough to prove YOU wrong AGAIN!!clap2.gif

How am I proven wrong?

My question has always simply been what is not true in the letter? Not trying to score points or a fictitious hand of cards, just a question.

"Such actions are criminal offences and violate both the Constitution and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights."

The murder of 2,000+ alleged drug dealers, more than half of whom were later found by the UN to have had nothing to do with drugs.

The murder by torture and suffocation of peaceful Muslim protestors at Tak Bai.

The murder of teenage Muslim insurgents after they had already surrendered to security forces inside the Krue Sae mosque.

The letters by that brainesll lawyer chick, who thought Yinluck was Thaksin's daughter and the one by Suthep to the US President were muchmore substantiated...coffee1.gif

Guys...seriously: is it so hard to admit, that all three letters are a joke?

Most of all, because they suddenly are pandering to people (farang) and institutions (UN), they normally don't give a flying frog about?!

Why is suddenly everybody writing letters to people, they normally don't give a hoot about?

29 January

Dear DocN,

I am writing to thank you for your comment. It has been taken on board and will be passed onto the appropriate department.

In the meantime may I thank you on behalf of everyone at Thaivisa for your continued support.

Yours sincerely,

Sunderland

• Like 2

Why is suddenly everybody writing letters to people, they normally don't give a hoot about?

29 January

Dear DocN,

I am writing to thank you for your comment. It has been taken on board and will be passed onto the appropriate department.

In the meantime may I thank you on behalf of everyone at Thaivisa for your continued support.

Yours sincerely,

Sunderland

Good one, I have to admit!

Well if ever!

A private citizen can write to the UN?

BTW this 'former' MoFA was impeached and forced to step down over the minor issue of signing the agreement to support Cambodia's bid to seek World Heritage status for the 900-year-old Preah Vihear temple, in June 2008.

Well if ever!

A private citizen can write to the UN?

BTW this 'former' MoFA was impeached and forced to step down over the minor issue of signing the agreement to support Cambodia's bid to seek World Heritage status for the 900-year-old Preah Vihear temple, in June 2008.

And now he's the official spokesman for a fugitive.

Not sure the UN will be all that impressed.

It's normally those that shout about democracy being impeded the loudest that are far from democratic!

Say what???

threatening the media to report the news as demanded."

But have they set fire to any cars under a television station, forcing the employees to run for their lives? I wouldn't expect anything meaningful to come from this convicted criminal. Does anyone know why he isn't in jail?

threatening the media to report the news as demanded."

But have they set fire to any cars under a television station, forcing the employees to run for their lives? I wouldn't expect anything meaningful to come from this convicted criminal. Does anyone know why he isn't in jail?

Cos he is hiding away in Dubai dear boy

So lets get this right, some here find it surprising there is contact with the UN of which Thailand is a member ?

Many of the UN council member counties if not all have already made statements and urges to find a peaceful solution but also uphold the democratic voting process.

I see no falsehoods there no going off on a tangent and to the point. I think youll find it is simply for the record and expected as a assessment of the current situation.

There are certain remits to be a member of the UN, and the human right of freedom to vote is one of them.

Article 1

The Purposes of the United Nations are

1. To maintain international peace and security, to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace;
  2. To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;
  3. To achieve international co-operation in solving international problems of an economic, social, cultural, or humanitarian character, and in promoting and encouraging respect for human rights and for fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion; and
  4. To be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations in the attainment of these common ends.

This isnt 2003 or 2006 this is 2014 and the situation here is as hes laid it out and it is criminal behaviour to block people from exercising their own human right to vote.

Protest is fine but to block or hinder another's choice to vote infringes on their human rights and choice to exercise their right to a voice.

You cannot have it both ways ... you want the right to protest fine, but do not obstruct anothers right to vote.....

• Like 2

About 95%... ANY offers lower than an Ace double?

What is not true?

That your user name is a reflection of the people of Thailand. That is clearly not true. wink.png ....... plus all the crap written in the OP letter. My apologies, that's 2 things untrue. Raise you.... I got dealt a '3'.......

atta boy- throw your pudding at him ... that'll learn him not to interrupt your tantrum with reason.

Edited by blaze

yes everything in between "Dear Sir" and "Yours Sincerely" coffee1.gif

For instance?
Ahh think the 5th Amendment may have been exercised on this post and that is your democratic right... wink.png

Sent from my Brain

The constitution has been amended? What is the 5th ammendment you refer to?

Edited by blaze