THAI to launch in-flight Wi-Fi service next month

webfact

Seriously why would anyone who has lived with Thai's for a prolonged period want to be flown by one.
Oh dear the hostility...come on fess up, how much did he or she get you for ?

Not at all actually, I have just lived here long enough to know that common sense is a quality that Thai's do not possess. The Thai education system does not allow much independent thought, there is wrong and there is right...this is a dangerous personality to have as a pilot.

I will be sure to pass your remarks onto the Thai pilots, engineers and various other Thai professional people I know then, you really need to get out of your isaan village/farang ghetto or off your bar stool a bit more

???? I live in Bangkok and so what If I lived in Issan ??? what are you exactly trying to say about Issan and why would me living there have anything to do with who I was ? Are you saying that me living in Issan would automatically make me more stupid and deranged than if I lived in Bangkok ? What does that say about YOUR thoughts on the people of Issan ? Oh sorry you must be really rich, live in Chidlom, have loads of hi-so Thai friends and a Chinese white wife.

Soutpeel = thinks Issan is a dump and all who infest it are stupid. Thats basically what you really just said to everyone without you knowing it and at the same time of trying to lecture me about the exact same thing. Thats how dumb you are.

I stick to my guns that I would not want to fly THAI airways because I think a neccessary skill, nay an essential skill, of a pilot is to be able to think outside the box !

Over to you, oh and please wish your wife Happy New Year !

My apologies then....spend bit less time in Nana or cowboy then

As to your diatribe about isaan

I think nothing of the sort, demographically there was a good chance you lived in isaan that's all, my remarks where not a reflection on isaan people anyway, cos farangs living in isaan ain't isaan people anyway but nice try all the same, trying

Actually I do have quite a few thai friends who I wouldn't consider Hi So per se, but are professionals in various disciplines and one of them is Pilot and he has trained all over the world and is ex Thai air force and a more disciplined and dedicated guy to his profession you will never meet, so your remarks are quite offensive

Think the only person appearing dumb at the moment is yourself

I mean seriously now your mentioning cowboy and nana just because I have an opinion ? You were most definitely making a connection between my alleged stupidity and me possibly living in Isan. You singled out the area of Thailand that is most poor and you put me right in there with them. Shame shame, at least I have the balls to stand behind my opinions, your probably a liberal .

Oh dear, mate with comments like these the only person making yourself look stupid is yourself

So seeing as you believe you have balls let me pose the question I asked earlier, Thailand is going to Sh@t and farangs are bailing dodge and the only airline available to you to get out is TG, standing on your balls now ?, and refusingto fly TG cos there is a thai driving ?

BTW This is not a trick question as has nothing to do with poor people in isaan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic