Protesters Besiege Bangkok Election Offices

Lite Beer

Good.

Carry on the good job boys and girls.

Won't be long before we get rid of them.

"WE"? Y did you join the fray Costas? I think you maybe at home watching happily the terrorism plaguing Bangkok at present. Very sad.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

For those trying to vote today, grab as much footage of those obstructing the ballot boxes, and especially the armed PCAD militants. Videos, photos, etc that can identify the people responsible for this.

Then, submit online and to the police, hopefully they can be identified and one day brought to justice.

And than take the guide book from Pol Pot to get rid of these educated troublemaker. Maybe just take everyone with glasses. Who can read may question the eternal leader.

Don't forget the call from the camp administration office for volunteers who can read foreign languages who will be taken out and clubbed to death.

Yingluck's English is so bad, despite majoring in Engish at Chiang Mai U and her MBA from Kentucky State U, she is quite safe. Chalerm too. He needed a interpreter when he fled to Denmark in 1991 - for English, not Danish.

I think you have the shoe on the wrong foot - that type of activity is done by peoples committee's and non elected governments. It is exactly what many that don't support the fascist in the street are concerned about getting when Suthep is the dear self appointed leader like Pol Pot was - the head of the good people committee that directed the house cleaning - they called it - reform before election.

Good.

Carry on the good job boys and girls.

Won't be long before we get rid of them.

"WE"? Y did you join the fray Costas? I think you maybe at home watching happily the terrorism plaguing Bangkok at present. Very sad.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Must be enjoying the TV maps as well - 4 districts in bangkok and a handful of problems in the south.

Meanwhile Suthep is being asked why he organised an armed militia to shut down Cheang Wattana. Other than the army turning out firing, most of Bangkok would have voted.

Another deadline, another failure. The picnic is not getting much press either. Is that because it also failed and they don't want to highlight it. I am scouring the internet for millions of bangkokias picnicing and blocking polling. Cant' find them

Perhaps one of the 6 million who is there could put up a few selfies!!!

BfcdNPbIcAA7r5L.jpg

• Like 2

Bangkok areas reporting problems - NationTV twitter

BfcLBs3IQAAxUOp.jpg

Chuwit apparently has had some problems with anti election protesters

ChuwitElectionViolence.jpg

http://asiancorrespondent.com/119147/live-thailand-elections-2014/

But seeing that Thailand is more than Bangkok, voting has gone ahead at 333 out of the 375 constituencies in Thailand. So 88% of the constituencies are fine.

The remaining 12% will no doubt have new dates arranged and suthep can arrange yet another "Final Day".

Didn't go so well did it ,suthep?

• Like 1

For those trying to vote today, grab as much footage of those obstructing the ballot boxes, and especially the armed PCAD militants. Videos, photos, etc that can identify the people responsible for this.

Then, submit online and to the police, hopefully they can be identified and one day brought to justice.

no they wont as they will go to dubai with the other liar and cheat

Lost the plot have we? 1507625.GIF

• Like 1

67 out of 76 provinces reporting no issues (based on various twitter reports), and much of Bangkok is okay too. I guess the picnic fizzed. What's the next 'final' date Suthep?

There are obviously not counting the south then, outhere as good as nobody is out to vote ! THis goes for Krabi, Phang nga, surat, Trang, ........

76 counts all of Thailand - "they" are reporting problems in only 9 provinces, those being in the south it seems. The government must be fairly pleased with today so far.

Those 9 provinces equal more than 10% of the 76 provinces. Doesn't that make this a failed election won't the EC declare it void?

There is another date of 23rd February for those that were unable to vote.

Also I would think that any half decent lawyer could argue against any case that may be brought in respect of an invalid election.

I believe what Suthep and his Thaugs have done is a precedent?

no they wont as they will go to dubai with the other liar and cheat

Lost the plot have we? 1507625.GIF

Luckily for CMPO, they are much smarter that the average (man in dubai whoo ho hoh laugh for one minute) posters.

People really are spreading pics all over fb, twitter and instagram. All these clever whistle blower must realise that a staute of limitations of 10 years applies.

Meaning, the police can wait up to 10 years to grab these idiots and the charges stay live. Meaning, You're nicked sonny, but just cause we didn't catch you red handed does now mean you got away with it.

The beautiful irony is that many of their own selfies will be used against them. AND even better news is that screen dumpnt captures these images and the poster loses control of them. FB posters get a reality check next week and clear the pics off the FB. hehehehe.. does not good, the Police have allready trawled internet and have copies of them

Educated. no danger

• Like 1

My earlier post posed a question regarding Khaosod's reference to the event of " yesterday evening " . In retrospect, it seems what they were referring to was the incident that was reported yesterday in Laksi. As that is a much fuller story than what is presented here, Khaosod should update this information, as other news organizations have done, so that ambiguities do not appear and for the benefit of the reader's information and balance in the reporting of the story.

Edited by Scamper

67 out of 76 provinces reporting no issues (based on various twitter reports), and much of Bangkok is okay too. I guess the picnic fizzed. What's the next 'final' date Suthep?

I've just been to vote, they are just not having a vote in the South. No protestors but no vote either. The people in the town hall say there's no vote today with no explanation. Looks like political orders.

An obvious question, if Suthep can snap his fingers and get no election down here, then what stops him snapping his fingers and getting a fake election result?

Look at his mob size, he lies about how many protestors he has, so what stops him lying about how many voters he has, if the vote is so controlled by his lot?!

Edited by BlueNoseCodger
  • Like 2

I've just been to vote, they are just not having a vote in the South. No protestors but no vote either. The people in the town hall say there's no vote today with no explanation. Looks like political orders.

Hopefully those that failed their duty related to the election will be held accountable, wherever, whomever they may be.

An obvious question, if Suthep can snap his fingers and get no election down here, then what stops him snapping his fingers and getting a fake election result?

I'll get the popcorn!!!! Becareful what you feed them though, you'll have suthep round blaming you for the loss of yet another fascist.

I like the guys trolling with the Guy Fawkes masks. So intellegent are they that they didn't know yesterday was the aniversay of the date that GF was hung drawn and quartered.

So these educated people have idols like musollinnis and Guy Fawkes and don't realise they were traitors who were executed very brutally due to their unpopularity.

Just hope I don't ever have to teach such a blinkered lot in my profession.

There are obviously not counting the south then, outhere as good as nobody is out to vote ! THis goes for Krabi, Phang nga, surat, Trang, ........

76 counts all of Thailand - "they" are reporting problems in only 9 provinces, those being in the south it seems. The government must be fairly pleased with today so far.

Those 9 provinces equal more than 10% of the 76 provinces. Doesn't that make this a failed election won't the EC declare it void?

There is another date of 23rd February for those that were unable to vote.

Also I would think that any half decent lawyer could argue against any case that may be brought in respect of an invalid election.

I believe what Suthep and his Thaugs have done is a precedent?

I thought the 23rd February was the date the results of the election would be known, Though I appreciate that polls would be held in those other provinces!

Meanwhile while the mob of 20 blocked ratchethewi polling station.

The voters made an new one further down the road and are voting merrily as the whistlers whistle their swan song.

1391316629-1800249572-o.jpg

Mmmm, they look like a rather shifty bunch. Cleary under instructions from their overlord in the sand pit.

The results are normally known the same day although as there is an additional date for voting, Feb 23rd, they may be held over until then because if they were announced it could influence those voters who were unable to vote due to the actions of Suthep and his Thaugs. But then TIT!

Edited by Thailand

Out of the 6,671 polling stations in #Bangkok, 437 couldn't open for voting. That's 5 constituencies out of 33 - TR @MrNaling

1:40pm No problems at polling stations in the north & northeast of #Thailand so far. 100% of them are open - TR @nikhon_

In Central & Eastern #Thailand, only 2 provinces have had problems. 73 polling stations closed in Phetchaburi & 27 in Rayong - TR @nikhon_

9 provinces in Southern Thailand cannot vote with the following with some problems: Satun, Nakhon Si, Yala & Pattani - TR @nikhon_

Voting taking place in 333 constituencies in 68 provinces. No voting in 42 constituencies in 9 provinces: pic.twitter.com/ZZfMSv6Qjf #Thailand

So a great victory for Yingluck, Democracy and the Thai people. So many brave people today exercising their right to vote.

Thailand can be proud of this election which was forced through by the same government which caused all protests in the first place. I wonder how many still remember the undemocratic actions around the 'blanket amnesty bill'? Shouldn't that effect voting in a democracy?

Edited by rubl

There were plans to bring them to justice but it has been determined that you can't get there from here.

Jack Kurtz @photogjack 47m

#bangkokshutdown 1 shot fired at din Daeng. Voters tried to march to polling place antigovernment guard pulled small pistol and fired once.

Guess that resolved that then.

No, it did not. BP reports (and with a photo of that moment) how enraged citizens in Ding Daeng razed and dismantled the stage set up by Suthep's thugs.

When the uber anti-Thaksinistas will understand and accept that the lemmings following Suthep are a minority, even here in Bangkok?

The ever whorish Media has been an aider and abetter to Suthep's power grab in order to provoke the army for a repeat of 2006, rise to power and avoid having to face charges of murder in court.

The good thing about all this is A) the elections are per rules stated in the Constitution. B) the elections were endorsed by Royal Decree. C) By not voting, that will prevent Abhisit and Suthep from being eligible in future elections of being MPs.

Good riddance!

post-83280-0-30112800-1391332088_thumb.j

• Like 1

Jack Kurtz @photogjack 47m

#bangkokshutdown 1 shot fired at din Daeng. Voters tried to march to polling place antigovernment guard pulled small pistol and fired once.

Guess that resolved that then.

No, it did not. BP reports (and with a photo of that moment) how enraged citizens in Ding Daeng razed and dismantled the stage set up by Suthep's thugs.

When the uber anti-Thaksinistas will understand and accept that the lemmings following Suthep are a minority, even here in Bangkok?

The ever whorish Media has been an aider and abetter to Suthep's power grab in order to provoke the army for a repeat of 2006, rise to power and avoid having to face charges of murder in court.

The good thing about all this is A) the elections are per rules stated in the Constitution. cool.png the elections were endorsed by Royal Decree. C) By not voting, that will prevent Abhisit and Suthep from being eligible in future elections of being MPs.

Good riddance!

Abhisit and Suthep will indeed not be eligible for future MP status, but not because they failed to vote. They will be unqualified for a life in Thai politics because they do not posess the only real qualifier which is Shin DNA. You may have missed the buildup of Shinawatra DNA but it is omnipresent through the upper echelons on elite Thai politics. Going forward it will be more noticeable, like the Korean Kims.

Thailand can be proud of this election which was forced through by the same government which caused all protests in the first place. I wonder how many still remember the undemocratic actions around the 'blanket amnesty bill'? Shouldn't that effect voting in a democracy?

I beg to differ: what is wrong about this election? It was fixed with a Royal Decree following all the rules.

Suthep and his close followers were not agree about it and tried everything to disrupt it till today with any means, pacific and violent.

They created the whole mess, while if he used his brain better, and asked protesters to vote "NO VOTE", he would achieve a lot more and without any violence, but he (and who supports him) knows no better than deprive citizen of their rights and someone give fault to government? It's out of reality.

Govenrment is a shame to themselves but they step down and called for election. Suthep, followed by other leaders, lost their chance for a real change...

Edited by newcomer71
  • Like 1

Firstly the election wasn't forced through, it was carried out in the timescale laid down by the constitution, so why shouldn't Thailand be proud of this election.

Secondly, the announcement of an election didn't "cause all protests in the first place". Suthep kicked off the first of his final showdowns in November. Yingluck dissolved parliament on December 9th.

So having cleared your erroneous "facts" out of the way let's get to your question.

It would have affected voting in a democracy if the political party that complained about the "undemocratic actions around the blanket amnesty bill" hadn't thrown their toys out of the pram and participated in the election instead.

No good you and abhisit complaining about anything to do with the future government when it is formed. The dems had their chance and blew it.

Many will remember the undemocratic actions of those people and political parties that conspired to try to stop an election going ahead.

• Like 1

The dems are not worried, it is known that the elections will be nullified. hahah only a part of the country went out to vote....

What a waste of money by a already as good as broke government, silly silly YL.....

Edited by likewise

The dems are not worried, it is known that the elections will be nullified. hahah only a part of the country went out to vote....

What a waste of money by a already as good as broke government, silly silly YL.....

Why will the elections be nullified?

And even if so, how can the Dems know that already? Unless they have the courts in their back pocket? If so, isn't that the sort of thing they want to reform?

So what is the charge count on Suthep now then? I wonder how history will judge him? ( and no THAT judge can't be kidnapped by UDD supporters)

It reminds me of a man that committed 193 counts of terrorism between 1961 and 1963 believed that his actions were justified. Struggling to restore democracy to his great nation. Oh, sure he was looked upon as a trouble maker, a terrorist and was demonized by those clutching to power. Through this "terrorist" actions democracy was finally restored. Not just that one principle called elections, but all of them.

Suthep…A terrorist or the Mandela of the East?

The "Lion of Africa" will be turning in his grave!

Firstly the election wasn't forced through, it was carried out in the timescale laid down by the constitution, so why shouldn't Thailand be proud of this election.

Secondly, the announcement of an election didn't "cause all protests in the first place". Suthep kicked off the first of his final showdowns in November. Yingluck dissolved parliament on December 9th.

So having cleared your erroneous "facts" out of the way let's get to your question.

It would have affected voting in a democracy if the political party that complained about the "undemocratic actions around the blanket amnesty bill" hadn't thrown their toys out of the pram and participated in the election instead.

No good you and abhisit complaining about anything to do with the future government when it is formed. The dems had their chance and blew it.

Many will remember the undemocratic actions of those people and political parties that conspired to try to stop an election going ahead.

My dear fabs, as you know well Yingluck has continuesly voiced platitudes as to 'will listen', 'want to talk', etc. with other caretaker Ministers and Pheu Thai party MPs vocal in 'we must', 'we will', 'we have to', 'by law'. Dragging things till even when the CC said a new royal decree issued by the caretaker government was possible it was somewhat late. A few days after 'advance voting' actually. Even then more platitudes like 'respect the ruling', but nothing really happening. 'Other told us better to proceed', so don't blame Yingluck or Pheu Thai. And so on, and so forth.

So now we have an election which drags on, where results are already made known and were because of that it because even more likely that either EC or a court will rule the nullification of these elections. Blame the Yingluck government because they wanted those elections, like they wanted that blanket amnesty bill. maybe you can tell me why the bill also covered the first two years of Yingluck's government? did she need it?