Govt calls on Election Commission to hold new polls within one week

Lite Beer

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What would happen if another party won the election, other than PTP ?

I believe the anti-government protesters would support them and Thaksin would sick his redshirt dogs onto them and hound them out of government.

• Like 1

The people have spoken. Jail Suthep and his lackeys now!

..............what for?.....................................standing up to a criminal? You can always go back home!! You dont have a say by the way!!

Here we go again "you can always go back home". Is Suthep not a criminal? We all know what for, so I will just stop here.

I'm proud of the Thai people. This could have gotten way out of hand, but for the most part everyone remained fairly calm and exercised their right to vote. Sometims I feel the press should just back off instead of making things sound more than they are. My Wife called it and said "it happens often, will happen again, and overall it won't be that bad. That's how Thailand works!"

On another note, anyone know how Kuhn Suthep is going to elect the "unelected" people's council that he is proposing? Who is going to decide who stands on that council, Kuhn Suthep himself? Would that not then be a dictatorship?

Edited by dude123
  • Like 1

The people of Thailand have had their vote they have decided who will governs them well done Thailand another step in the right direction for freedom and democracy, and if they don’t like the elected government there is always the next time, every vote counts.

It’s everyone’s right for a free and fair vote must be terrible for the poor people who want a change of government and only to find very nasty evil people stopping them from casting their vote for a change, I hope these evil people realise the world is watching them.