Welcome to New Members

tuky

Hey Friend, Which part on this forum?

Or I must talk with someone on Yahoo or MSN messsenger about Education at Bangkok

Who can help me for that Problem :?

I send some mails to Bangkok Univ. but they dont reply to me again

Anyway, I write my Yahoo and MSN adress on here pls Help me ...

Thanks for Everything ....

Edited by ByKuS

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Friend, Which part on this forum?

Or I must talk with someone on Yahoo or MSN messsenger about Education at Bangkok

Who can help me for that Problem :?

I send some mails to Bangkok Univ. but they dont reply to me again

Anyway, I write my Yahoo and MSN adress on here pls Help me ...

MSN :

Yahoo : adds deleted

Thanks for Everything ....

Go to the bottom of this page and, you'll see a button with Go in it, to the left of this it will say which forum you are in at present. (General Topics) (I think we are in now)

Click the button so you can change the forum and, search for the Teaching in Thailand forum and, post what you need in there. You'll get plenty of help.

Also use the search button at the top of the page, see if anyone else has already posted the question you need answers to.... :o

redrus

* don't post your mail addresess and stuff in the forum pages

Edited by redrus

OKi Redrus, I delete my mails on my msg and i was search eduvati,on in thailan from Forum Search Engine but I dont find what I need so I think ask someone maybe they can help me and i was read ur msg now follow ur advice :o

Thanks ...

OKi Redrus, I delete my mails on my msg and i was search eduvati,on in thailan from Forum Search Engine but I dont find what I need so I think ask someone maybe they can help me and i was read ur msg now follow ur advice :o

Thanks ...

ByKus, I think you will be better off trusting to the help of the members at this stage, as any mis-spelling will throw you off track.

It can be difficult at times to bring up the info that you require, when you are an old hand, search then does help.

I am sure you will get all the info you require.....

Good Luck

Moss

OKi Redrus, I delete my mails on my msg and i was search eduvati,on in thailan from Forum Search Engine but I dont find what I need so I think ask someone maybe they can help me and i was read ur msg now follow ur advice :D

Thanks ...

Good man, enjoy the forum....! :o

redrus

This is my first post, and the purpose is simply to ask for advice about which threads to read to get the basics for doing business in Thailand. I am a holder of a US Passport, and the time has come for me to begin doing business in Asia.

My specific interest is Biotechnology, with a specialty in Bioinformatics, so HKK might be a place for me to visit. However, I can't see living in such a large city.

Thailand might serve to get me settled, more comfortable traveling throughout SE Asia, with enough of an Western influence to make me comfortable. I have visited over 30 countries, but this is my first foray into Asia. South America and Europe have thus far dominated my travels.

Single male, I am sure I will have fun in Thailand, but don't think it will hold me for long. Asia is too large a place, I am thinking. Additionally, I might add that I have a B.S. Business Degree from a very large US University.

Greetings!

:o

It won´t be long before the news clipping prints,

The kingdom is the new Hub of asia for Bioinfgere..wotsit?

Welcome Tall person! We´re all here to help, if we can.

Beware of Lacoste! He has a crocodile on his shirt.

Hi All

Like some, only just noticed this, so here to say........

The name is Sol, young and English.... or should that say British, not Scotish or Welsh, I am of true blood...... :D:D sorry guys joking

Farmer of sorts and doer of everything, just want a happy life in the Thai Kingdom, live up, up country, who ever said Thailand is hot :o

Hope to meet some good people here and a lot of tosse...............rs........ :D:D:D

Sol

New member Artamus here. Been browsing the forum for a while. Am planning to retire in Thailand in the next couple of years, so doing some early planning and research. Travelled and worked the world. Spent many holidays in Thailand and love the place. Very interested in planning and living costs, but that's another forum.

Thanks

New member Artamus here. Been browsing the forum for a while. Am planning to retire in Thailand in the next couple of years, so doing some early planning and research. Travelled and worked the world. Spent many holidays in Thailand and love the place. Very interested in planning and living costs, but that's another forum.

Thanks

Hi Artamus, :D to :o

There are many posts regarding your questions particularly living costs, do a search you will get a fair amount of info.

More specific info, just post a few questions people are generally quick to answer,

Good Luck

Moss

HI my name is Morty I'm a semi-new member so I thought it was time to introduce myself. I'm 39, married with two kids and living in fun city (Pattaya) I'm from Norway, where i run an ISP, and consider myself a computer spesialist, I don't work I LOS though since I don't want the hassle with work permits, taxes and stuff. :o

Morty

:D sawotdi kurp to everyone!

i just recently moved to chiang mai recently, wanted to know one or two little pointers about life here in the fair old city. i hope someone can help.

first of all, can someone tell me about my visa? i have a non immig "b" which is valid until october. where can i go to extend it? someone told me i need to go to burma for a day, but that sounds a bit off. someone else says immigration police will do you, but i just want my visa extended. so, please help!

next, are there any restaurants you can recommend? it feels like i've been eating cow soy and noodles for weeks. i need a change. not too expensive, though. any ideas?

:D

then, i know some hotels have swimming pools and i like to swim. i'd like to know the best pools in the ampur.

finally, how much does public transport cost? it seems everytime i use a bus or took-took or one of those red things with benches, the fare changes each time. say, going from naymiheamen road to thepha gates, i've been charged from 40 to 60 baht. it seems a lot. does anyone know about this?

ok, those are some of my immediate concerns. hope you can help.

bye

Hey there, my name is Terry. I am from the US and currently teaching in Korea until next week. Then it's back to LOS ! I am moving to Chiang Mai with my beautiful Thai girlfriend. No plans to do anything right away, but maybe will teach some more next year as a way to spend some extra time ( not to mention get the year long visa ! ) I love golfing and I am terrible at it, so if anyone wants to get together for a round, send me a pm

Later

Terry

i just recently moved to chiang mai recently, wanted to know one or two little pointers about life here in the fair old city. i hope someone can help.

first of all, can someone tell me about my visa? i have a non immig "b" which is valid until october. where can i go to extend it? someone told me i need to go to burma for a day, but that sounds a bit off. someone else says immigration police will do you, but i just want my visa extended. so, please help!

next, are there any restaurants you can recommend? it feels like i've been eating cow soy and noodles for weeks. i need a change. not too expensive, though. any ideas?

then, i know some hotels have swimming pools and i like to swim. i'd like to know the best pools in the ampur.

finally, how much does public transport cost? it seems everytime i use a bus or took-took or one of those red things with benches, the fare changes each time. say, going from naymiheamen road to thepha gates, i've been charged from 40 to 60 baht. it seems a lot. does anyone know about this?

bye

For something different to eat theres Mikes Chili Burgers ( not fantastic, but pretty ###### good for Chiang Mai) and for some Mexican food there is Miguels Authentic Mexican....which I do enjoy, unfortunately, I can't tell you exactly where it is because of my lack of time in Chiang Mai. They are both near the Night Market. And it will cost you more than noodles !

Hope you get to enjoy

Terry

bye

welcome to the forum bbop. You´ll find plenty of up to date advice on the immigration forum.

Good username, by the way. Reminds me of a friend of mine...

welcome!

:first of all, can someone tell me about my visa? next, are there any restaurants you can

:D to :o bbop

Theres a couple of sub-forums that will deal better your immediate queries I feel, the immigration one for your visa and the CM forum for all your general enquiries.

And a whole host of other forums for info, news and just about anything relating to the LOS.

Post away and Good Luck

Moss

Edited by Mossfinn

Hello, everyone!

My name's Tim and I'm from the United States. Denver, Colorado to be more geographically precise. I grew up in a tiny town in Nebraska and moved to Denver in 1992 after graduating college. I found your board while running a search on jobs in Thailand and must say that I'm impressed. This is quite an extensive forum.

I've visited Thailand three times and each visit I continue to discover just how little I know about the people and its culture. Growing up in the US can leave you a bit detached from the rest of the planet so it's neccesary for one to get on a plane and go discover the world in ways which a textbook or a trip to the local asian market can't duplicate.

I'm hoping to pull up roots again soon while I'm still young enough to do it and go live in a country other than the one I've grown up in. Thailand is rich in culture and history and the people are friendly and welcoming to westerners so I really can't think of a better place to make the transition. Thus, the reason I was running a search on jobs in Thailand and consequently came across your board.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! I'll be returning to Thailand in February, so perhaps I'll have a chance to meet some of you who live in country in person. Cheers!

Hello, everyone!

My name's Tim and I'm from the United States. Denver, Colorado to be more geographically precise. I grew up in a tiny town in Nebraska and moved to Denver in 1992 after graduating college. I found your board while running a search on jobs in Thailand and must say that I'm impressed. This is quite an extensive forum.

I've visited Thailand three times and each visit I continue to discover just how little I know about the people and its culture. Growing up in the US can leave you a bit detached from the rest of the planet so it's neccesary for one to get on a plane and go discover the world in ways which a textbook or a trip to the local asian market can't duplicate.

I'm hoping to pull up roots again soon while I'm still young enough to do it and go live in a country other than the one I've grown up in. Thailand is rich in culture and history and the people are friendly and welcoming to westerners so I really can't think of a better place to make the transition. Thus, the reason I was running a search on jobs in Thailand and consequently came across your board.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! I'll be returning to Thailand in February, so perhaps I'll have a chance to meet some of you who live in country in person. Cheers!

beautiful tim, and your welcome to play with us.

look friend,

my favourite all time cracker artist lives in colorado ,

and thats ' JOE COCKER ' he owns the mad dog ranch somewere up there with his lovely wife.

if you see him,

tell him terry says a big hello, and coo wee cobber to you.

little ripper tim.

cheers :o

Little ripper, is that like a "little raspberry", terry?

hello meadish, and very nice to chat with you again, :D

but cricky's mate, :D

i sure can tell that you ain't an aussie fellow like my good self.

i never use the term " rasberry ", as im under the impression that it is used in a derogatory way, or more to the point, used to admonish, or take the piss out of some one ?

this ain't my style meadish, as i like to make friends with the punters and have a bit of fun. :D

it is written in the rules to have a sense of humour when posting and i am a stickler for the rules.

im not ready for another little holiday on koh tao as that last holiday you give me meadish, was good enough to last me a life time. :D

some sad punters are recalcitrants when it comes to this issue and should re read the rules. :D

any way's,

"little ripper" means,

your a top bleeding fella abundant in brain matter, and terry would be very happy to have a lager with you.

hope this explains things.

cheers meadish :o

Thanks for the warm welcome, all!

QUOTE: JOE COCKER ' he owns the mad dog ranch somewere up there with his lovely wife.

Yep... I have a buddy who went to a party at his place, passed out in his basement and wound up staying for six months. If you believe the story, that is.