What are the funniest default's?

lmfao

What are the funniest default's you have came across in Thailand?

I went to my Girlfriends housing complex and then to the Gym the only thing that worked was the free weight, Dumbbell's, no electric to the running or cycling machine??

And to my surprise was Free, also the pool was 40 Baht but not open? "we are cleaning it" LMFAO biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 1

I thought the thread was about computers. It's about Thai failures? Like, slurs and degrading comments directed towards Thailand. Or extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards Thais. Now I get it.

I thought the thread was about computers. It's about Thai failures? Like, slurs and degrading comments directed towards Thailand. Or extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards Thais. Now I get it.

More like cultural humor? I am sure/I know foreigner than visit my home country find cultural different and everyday quirky tradition's funny too, you need to lighten up thaliketoo...<deleted>

More like cultural humor? I am sure/I know foreigner than visit my home country find cultural different and everyday quirky tradition's funny too, you need to lighten up thaliketoo...<deleted>

Just who are you to tell me to lighten up? You are just another bigot attempting to explain his bad behavior with stereotypical humor. Go tell some Scottish knife jokes in Edinburgh why don't you?

Top 5 running now, 1. Poop in Thai cooks fingers. 2. Thai male extortion 3. Thai female extortion. 4. Bad Thai TV. 5. Bad Bangkok.

Why add Thai faults. Why write defaults when you mean faults?

Edited by thailiketoo

They finally got cable out my way and the guys putting it up said I would get a letter about it in a couple of weeks. After a month, I go to the office to asked about getting hooked up. "We are not going to start hooking people up until we get 10 people signed up". I said "OK, put me down on the list.". "Sorry, we can't do that, we don't have a list yet."---??????

• Like 1

Thats a running joke with my wife. At HomePro, no matter what we pick to buy, we are told that they don't have it The one we are looking at is "just for show".

Show a sales person the item you want to buy and they reply " No have."

You say, "yes, you have. I want this one."

"sorry no have"

<deleted>????/

Edited by bunnydrops

Thai electricians always make me laugh. They even can't make a streetlight work overhere. Sometimes they work a few days but that never lasts long. In our moobaan usually half of the streetlights in the parks work. After fixing it the other half of the lights is not working. I have seen them come back more then 10 times to fix brand new streetlights and now they finally work properly.

Also the electric barrier at the main gate has weekly problems. Many times it just doesn't work but also many times the whole barrier broke off because it landed on some car's roof. One day it hit me on the motorbike-helmet, solly solly sir. Before the barrier is repaired that usually takes a week and untill that time the security has to do it manually.

Thats a running joke with my wife. At HomePro, no matter what we pick to buy, we are told that they don't have it The one we are looking at is "just for show".

Funny that. The Home Pros I go to in Thailand keep the back up stock on the shelves. It's easy just pick up one put it in the cart and off you go. Purchases last month, safe, kitchen hooks, fluorescent lights, clock, paint, ladder, drill, locks.........

The problem has mostly been with lighting fixtures that they have on display and not inbox on the shelves. Have also encountered it with bathroom fixtures and furniture.

Funny that. The Home Pros I go to in Thailand keep the back up stock on the shelves. It's easy just pick up one put it in the cart and off you go. Purchases last month, safe, kitchen hooks, fluorescent lights, clock, paint, ladder, drill, locks.........

all the aforementioned are just thai ideosynchrasies, they mean well,back in the 60,s a chap in the village brought me a live snake in a sack, at that timeI was monitoring the snake types in the immediate vicinity of our tented camp, on the weight of the bag I reckoned python, Wrong it was a very pissed of king cobra about 3metres long,we all got out of the way quite sharpish, later I askedhim how he caught it , just picked it up he said, I was not frightened he said, Buddha tell me I live long long time boh pen yang!!

• Like 1

The problem has mostly been with lighting fixtures that they have on display and not inbox on the shelves. Have also encountered it with bathroom fixtures and furniture.

To be fair I think you may be writing about 1% of the stock at Home Pro that is not stored and available for sale since I and many other posters have never encountered the problem.