Southern militants shoot and burn woman alive: Thailand

webfact

That is just terrible, the poor woman. To think these people even did it in front of other shoppers without a care in the world.

message by her charred body which reads “this is a reward for our three children killed by your people, we will kill as long as your people are still living on our soil.”

When they say soil are the speaking of Thai soil or muslim soil?

I believe they are talking about Thai soil which they believe belongs to Malaysia.....Goes back to the time when the British were ruling Malaysia and when the British moved out this issue of whom owns these Provinces - soil was never legally sorted out?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burning the wife alive is horrifying retribution. But the article raises the issue of the three (3) children killed that the retribution note indicated. The newspaper made no effort to explain these deaths or investigate these deaths or charges. Burning the police wife's body alive is no excuse, but we need to understand what they are referring to about the death of three children at the hands of Thai police.

No matter, I'm sure the children were not sacrificed in this way! This is utterly barbaric, and mindless wanton action. Unforgivable, even if retribution for little we know about. It's sickening to the stomach, and the woman was very unlikely involved in any matter of business of her husband, even if he was vicious or corrupt, again of which we know little about. Jeez, this saddened my day. xcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.kh9vLpJQkU.png

This immoral act could not have been done by normal functioning human beings. A violent psychopath is a psychopath regardless of the political cause or religion he hides within; most true violent psychopaths cannot be rehabilitated. The results of the international soft stance itowards Syria now totals around 200k victims per year and is still growing as are the fatalities in Thailand. There is always a lot of blood on the hands (if not the conscience) of those who don't want to get involved.

History reflects the millions of victims of repressive regimes and militant causes (religion) that have attracted more than their share of these psychopathic misfits. They can be compared to a deadly virus for which there is no vacination available and usually only harsh measures will eradicate. Believing that a psychopath is open to rational persuasion and deserving of understanding might be, not just an irrational belief, but a deadly one as well; because no one knows where or who the next victim may be.

So sad for Lady and family...

• Like 1

The brutal murder was made in front of several shoppers and vendors at the market but nobody dared to intervene.

The final five words here are key. People have to get involved if these disgusting acts

are to be extinguished. Think of the third plane at 9/11, or the efforts of passers-by at

Glasgow Airport. Nobody should stand by and watch - they should "intervene."

Unfortunately all to often you then become a victim or your family

shows just how cowardly these terrorists are, time for the army to go in and just wipe them out, no more pussy footing around.

Hmmm. Interesting. So how many Muslims in the south would you wipe out? 10? 100? 1000? 10000? 100000?

and how many of them would be terrorists? Or would you include families of terrorists? Or additionally include known associates of terrorists?

Before you pussy foot around with your ideas on what is going on in the South, together with your unworkable solution, I suggest a couple of weeks reading up on the history might help.

Sorry to see such a brutal murder of an innocent spouse. Unforgivable abhorrent behaviour.

I don't have a solution, seeing as UN peacekeeping mission have failed so so miserably in the past all over the world. One thing is for sure, until Thai mainstream politics are sorted, the South will continue to suffer.

Do they include families of law enforcers ? Hell yes they do.

So should I include families of terrorist ? Hell yes I would

Isn't there in Muslim law something like an eye for eye, a tooth for a tooth ?

Time to apply their own laws to them.

When you kill innocent people yourself in the quest to eliminate the guilty you become a terrorist too imho.

• Like 1

The brutal murder was made in front of several shoppers and vendors at the market but nobody dared to intervene.

The final five words here are key. People have to get involved if these disgusting acts

are to be extinguished. Think of the third plane at 9/11, or the efforts of passers-by at

mai bpen rai khrap...

Very easily said from a wannabe keyboard hero. Exactly what would you expect bystanders to do faced with men armed with guns and petrol who had just shot someone in the head twice? More relevantly in view of your assertion that no-one should have witnessed this without doing something, what would you have done in that situation?

• Like 2

@ DiamondKing

the problem is PEOPLE and not the joke known as religion (whatever religion!). i happen to have several muslim friends (yes friends, in the true sense of the word) and they all reject hatred and terrorism. they know i'm a diehard atheist and we avoid discussing that matter (they believe, i don't. they fear a god, i don't. they harm no others, i harm no others and that is what makes us friends).

my point is: christians kill, buddhists kill, muslims kill, hindus kill, etc... in the name of religion.

@diamondking

I can see the truth.i can also recognise hate when I see it.

All these crimes are fuelled by human hate and intolerance not Islam. I notice you ignore atrocities carried out by Christians in the Central African Republic, Buddhists in Sri Lanka and Burma. Funny that.

There are many in this world that kill and murder in the name of religion or "the cause", they are all just excuses. Many Islamic scholars have condemned the crimes committed in the name of God and made it clear that Islam does not condone such actions.

Hate destroys us all.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

Very easily said from a wannabe keyboard hero. Exactly what would you expect bystanders to do faced with men armed with guns and petrol who had just shot someone in the head twice? More relevantly in view of your assertion that no-one should have witnessed this without doing something, what would you have done in that situation?

Yes, what would CB do, eeeeeeeeeeeeer, I think a reply of ''Not my business, me farang''..............coffee1.gif

More than you it would seem.

If this was happening on my doorstep I would have to interfere.

Lawlessness cannot be tollerated anywhere and if you give it a

wee bit of thought there is a lot anyone could do. Anyone.

When a woman cannot go to the market without fear of her life then

something, by someone, has to be done. Standing idily by isn't an option.

• Like 1

So you would tackle blokes with shooters unarmed ?..................rolleyes.gif

quote: "As she was walking in the market, a gunman approached and fired two shots on her head, while aother poured petrol on her and then lit the fire. The brutal murder was made in front of several shoppers and vendors at the market but nobody dared to intervene."

may the guilty ones burn in hell

and may the onlookers who did nothing have very bad nightmares about this for a long time to come

• Like 1

So you would tackle blokes with shooters unarmed ?..................rolleyes.gif

Put in the situation of being a witness to this kind of a crime

I have no idea what could have been an outcome. I certainly

would not have watched the events and let the perps vanish

in the victims car.

Something could have, and should have, been done.

That is just terrible, the poor woman. To think these people even did it in front of other shoppers without a care in the world.

message by her charred body which reads “this is a reward for our three children killed by your people, we will kill as long as your people are still living on our soil.”

When they say soil are the speaking of Thai soil or muslim soil?

Malay soil. Muslim southern province are predominantly Malay ethnic group. They don't speak Thai They speak Malay and are insurgent not terrorist because fight on his land only not around world. same Iraqi or Syrian

• Like 1

"while she was shopping at a village fresh market"

Plenty 'tools' in a fresh market. And several vendors about.

Shame none were brave enough to put one to use on these duds.

Your comment is rather foolish, so you expect folk to wave a knife at a guy with a gun rolleyes.gif ............coffee1.gif

REALLY lol your delusional mate here is a list of Islamic atrocities just for the past 30 days which this poor girl can be added to.THIS IS JUST 30 DAYS. Good job I did not post the one for 10 years else it might of crashed the site and lets not even list the muslim grooming gang cases in the UK and the sharia cases

get your head out your butt and see the truth

Deleted your list as just easier for you to provide the URL link for content. In your list the majority of incidents are carried out by Islamic extremists in their secratarian conflicts, yes pure evil, but many sub texts based on local politics/power plays that are not supported by the Koran, Sharia Law or the Hadiths.

It's already been alledged by Thai security forces that the three children were murdered (in your list) as an outcome of the father killing someone in the local council over a dispute; not due to Islamic extremist action. Out of the estimated 1.4 million (?) Thai Muslims in the deep South there a relatively few commited to Islamic extremism. I am sure you well know that many Muslim leaders in the deep South have called for a ceasation in the killings; the younger generation who tend to be drug fueled, radical or simply enjoy killing, Juwae, are currently ignoring them.

Edited by simple1

The Thai government AND the military have failed miserably in dealing with the southern TERRORISTS (NOT militants).

The time has come to either go in full hog and take down this skum, or call in outside help.

This cannot be allowed to go on any longer.

• Like 1

The Thai government AND the military have failed miserably in dealing with the southern TERRORISTS (NOT militants).

The time has come to either go in full hog and take down this skum, or call in outside help.

This cannot be allowed to go on any longer.

LOS is supposed to have ''Special Forces'', where are they ? .......................coffee1.gif