Where to microchip in Isaan

egg7

I just need one because I'm bringing my dog out of Thailand to the US. Apparently he can't leave Thailand without a microchip.

when the wife gets back I will get her to ring our vet,i know he would understand as he spent a lot of time in the us.

I just need one because I'm bringing my dog out of Thailand to the US. Apparently he can't leave Thailand without a microchip.

when the wife gets back I will get her to ring our vet,i know he would understand as he spent a lot of time in the us.

we have a place in korat for you egg7,the wife is trying to locate where it is the telephone no is 044-245219 the name sounds like ittiwait.

we have a place in korat for you egg7,the wife is trying to locate where it is the telephone no is 044-245219 the name sounds like ittiwait.

Thank you Meatboy!

I think that place is on 557 Yommarat road and is called Itivet. I have been there before. I called the other day and they said they didn't have microchips but I was speaking English so it could have been lost in Translation.

My Thai speaking friend found a place by the Night Market that said they could do it for 500 baht. I'll post the name and number once I get it for future reference. If that place doesn't work I'll just show up at Itivet and try it that way.

Thank you to you and your wife for taking the time to help me out!

Thank you Meatboy!

I think that place is on 557 Yommarat road and is called Itivet. I have been there before. I called the other day and they said they didn't have microchips but I was speaking English so it could have been lost in Translation.

My Thai speaking friend found a place by the Night Market that said they could do it for 500 baht. I'll post the name and number once I get it for future reference. If that place doesn't work I'll just show up at Itivet and try it that way.

Thank you to you and your wife for taking the time to help me out!

it was our vet that called at our house 6pm.and gave us that vets,lets hope that one you found is ok.but doesn't 500bht.sound very cheap.hopefully a few members could confirm the price.which night market is it.

good luck.

We got the chip at the Nakhon Ratchisima Veterinary Hospital. 500 baht. I read the going rate for a chip in Bangkok is 600-800 so 500 in Isaan sounds right. The scanned it in front of me to show it was working. They gave me an ID card and are mailing me all the needed paperwork.

We got the chip at the Nakhon Ratchisima Veterinary Hospital. 500 baht. I read the going rate for a chip in Bangkok is 600-800 so 500 in Isaan sounds right. The scanned it in front of me to show it was working. They gave me an ID card and are mailing me all the needed paperwork.

well done now to get his air tkt.is he going to the us for good.we have an Alaskan malamute and its hard work looking after a double coated dog in Thailand toooooooooo many dangers.good luck.

taffy.