How much is enough for the wife's monthly allowance?

zierf1

14 pages and people still don't realize the OP is a troll with very few posts ?

One of many in the recent weeks.

Its typical TV though isn't it. A topic that can easily be turned into " your wife is an ex bg" or " your being ripped off" or " you're a mug".

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Depends on where you live and what you do day to day. Not everyone is a hooker and not everyone is a bar fly. Some people are decent however you won't get a normal answer here as most people here run there mouths and reinvent themselves. 15000 is fair is she's desperate take a job. Its for her family anyway. It's not up to you to support a family your doing a good job providing and it's commendable. If I was you I'd have a clear conscience.

LFC ...up the reds!!!

• Like 1

you live in such a fantasy land.

i dont give my wife any money, you try and teist what people say to suit your own agenda

you are nothing but another old nonce in thailand

i can only imagine the mental cruelty your wives (all 5 of them) have been subjected to by you

at least 4 of them are better of now that you are out of their lives

and yes i am impolite to you because you are a liar and a fraud

i will respect people who tell the truth not pretend their wives are dead.

and no, being unfaithful to your wife is no more acceptable here than it is anywhere else

old losers like you pretend that it is in order to try and disguise the fact you are scum.

i know one thing, the world is going to be a much better place when your not in it anymore

and i imagine there will be quite a few damaged women that will be jumping for joy the day you drop dead.

according to you, you have heart problems (assuming this is one the few things you have actually told the truth about) you probably wont be around to take advantage of people too much longer.

you a joke sir, living on a planet well past your sell by date.

at least your wife is young enough, that once your out the picture, she will have a chance to find a real man.

you are clearly just a dishonest person (and i am using the word "person in it's loosest possible term)

you want to talk about thai culture...

lol you now nothing about thai culture

you are a poster boy for every other wannabe screw up out there!

and none of this changes the fact that you are a troll and a fraud.

just reading your previous posts prove that.

you come across as a bitter old man that has made a complete mess of your life

you seem to spend most of your free time in some fantasy held together by lies, fictional stories and a sense of self importance that i am sure only you can explain.

You wrote, "I don't give my wife any money"

Says it all doesn't it.

I give my wife money and presents and share the expenses with her.

Would I send her money if I lived overseas? Probably not.

Too many scammers.

It's difficult for the men who have to work in Thailand and have a Western attitude. I'm sure it causes a lot of frustration.

Hi ‘Zierfi’ …..Forgive me mate if I sound a bit rude, I don’t mean to be. But I have never fully understood this need to own a Thai wife on the ‘never never’ ….Why is it that so many western men think this is the norm in Thailand. To be held ransom for ever increasing amounts of monthly pay-outs.

If you marry a Thai woman and she then tells you or implies that you now have to keep her….and her immediate family, then you have married a ‘wrong-un’ for sure.

‘Zierf1’…..I, for one did not assume you wife was a bar girl, why would you make that statement? It’s as if you feel that makes her constant asking for money an OK thing....What is normal for a Thai lady? I consider my wife a ‘typical’ thinking Thai woman, she talks of ‘us’ and our future together, she works and is happy to contribute financially and looks out for me in a country, (no matter how experienced I feel I am) which can be very alien at times.

You asked “How much is enough”? What does she do to contribute to you’re and her family life?

Personally I would tell her to get a job, is there any reason she can’t work….apart from having a sugar farang.

One last thing 15k for shitting on her ass with aunties and uncles and thinking up ways to get more money from you is a fair wage!

• Like 2

Posts not related to this topic (off topic) have been removed. Posts that were personal attacks in nature have been removed. If somebody has done wrong or objectionable, then use the report button to report and let a mod take care of it.

Oh bump, I thought you are closing this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Give her nothing for a couple of months & then see how little she asks for but this will creep up slowly again but just cut her off again.

You've heard of the circle of life!

This is the circle of wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand.

• Like 1

TELL HER TO GET OFF HER ARSE AND EARN SOME MONEY!

I don't get this wife allowance thing. It's like your paying someone to 'love' you.

What's wrong with that.

You shouldn't need to pay for love

I don't get this wife allowance thing. It's like your paying someone to 'love' you.

What's wrong with that.

Says who?

what a superb idea. send the missus out to work 6 days a week for 10k per month then employ a complete stranger for 10k a month to keep my house clean and walk the dogs.

• Like 2

First of all, we're not paying for love, just a reasonable facsimile. Sometimes we may luck out and find true love regardless, but that's just icing on the cake.

And I completely agree we old fat unattractive fellows SHOULDN"T NEED to pay for it, but since "it" is the enthusiastic companionship of young athletic and beautiful girls eager to please us, it seems we do indeed NEED to pay for it.

Now if you're saying it's wrong for us to seek such transactions, well I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, f#&% off then. . .

• Like 1

OMG! Have you seen how much things cost in Thailand? The rent, the food, the beauty products, the night out with a friend, the transportation, the family needs, etc. 15,000 baht wont cut it, she needs at least 45,000baht to get by per month.

Oh!!!!

I suppose it is all about lifestyle.

I have numerous Thai university-educated professional Thai friends living in Bangkok and elsewhere in Thailand, who earn 25,000 - 35,000 Baht a month, who have enough salary income to send money back to their families (often about 5,000 - 10,000 Baht a month) and buy an investment rental house in places like Saraburi, Khon Kaen and Chon Buri, while others are paying of motor cars.

But then again, none of these friends spend 5,000+ Bath on an item of clothing or fashion accessories.

• Like 1

OMG! Have you seen how much things cost in Thailand? The rent, the food, the beauty products, the night out with a friend, the transportation, the family needs, etc. 15,000 baht wont cut it, she needs at least 45,000baht to get by per month.

Oh!!!!

I have numerous Thai university-educated professional Thai friends living in Bangkok and elsewhere in Thailand, who earn 25,000 - 35,000 Baht a month, who have enough salary income to send money back to their families (often about 5,000 - 10,000 Baht a month) and buy an investment rental house in places like Saraburi, Khon Kaen and Chon Buri, while others are paying of motor cars.

But then again, none of these friends spend 5,000+ Bath on an item of clothing or fashion accessories.

Gotta love posts like these.

Oh!!!!

You'll be surprised how much those well educated women with a high paying job spend on clothing and beauty products. They also have to keep up with the social scene as well, and that costs money. They probably have their boyfriend giving them money too.

What's wrong with that.

Says who?

The Beatles! tongue.png

• Like 1

First of all, we're not paying for love, just a reasonable facsimile. Sometimes we may luck out and find true love regardless, but that's just icing on the cake.

And I completely agree we old fat unattractive fellows SHOULDN"T NEED to pay for it, but since "it" is the enthusiastic companionship of young athletic and beautiful girls eager to please us, it seems we do indeed NEED to pay for it.

Now if you're saying it's wrong for us to seek such transactions, well I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree, f#&% off then. . .

Is every farang old , fat and unattractive? And every Thai woman young, athletic and beautiful ?

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by larsjohnsson

Is every farang old , fat and unattractive? And every Thai woman young, athletic and beautiful ?

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

All depends on who you ask.

Why only speculate about white foreigners?

Blacks and Browns can be fat and ugly too.

Why only speculate about white foreigners?edffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Blacks and Browns can be fat and ugly too.

The foreigners who travel to Thailand specifically for "romance" are rarely young buff and hansum.

Those that are not farang are IMO a lot less likely to seek long-term relationships that come to resemble what some of you insist on calling "normal" ones. To the extent they do, due to racism, everything else being equal they may often have to pay more, otherwise all the rest is the same for them.

As for the TGs being all young, athletic and beautiful, well that certainly applies to all that I personally have taken on. All these are certainly in the eye of the beholder, and from what I've seen many are willing to compromise - in fact some claim they're actually better off with older slack and plain, why I can't imagine.