Chalerm vows non-stop campaign to clear sites

webfact

just get on with it and stop saying 'we won't use force' get the gas and water out and clear the fascists off the streets - that's what the vast majority of Thais want

No, that's what you want. You don't care about the Thai Constitution and the Rule of Law. You see, in a real democracy, a constitutional right trumps an act of parliament (the SOE).

it's what the Thai people want - don't believe it? hold an ELECTION

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Be the man Chalerm keep the pressure on the protesters. Make them think everyday that today could be the day you attack. Also don't fall for those lies that they don't have weapons. Everyone knows the real truth.

The real truth?

Please explain to me, if you can:

- What would be the ultimate outcome of, you name it right, attacks?

- What would be the result for the Shinawatra family?

- What would be the result for Thailand?

- You think the armed forces would not "interfere"?

- You think that, in this, there are any figures who do not use lies?

- You think mr Chalerm is an acceptable figure any more, even in the government side?

- Where in Thai society one would be able to find a sector without arms?

- Maybe you want to make a bet where, or in which side, most arms could be found?

- Don't you agree that the truth will eventually be written by the winner, and that does not need to be the real truth?

- Do you know the real truth, or you tend to look TV and read publications that are slightly or wholly Government orientated?

""Police inspections at the sites found many illegal objects such as weapons, drugs and bomb elements. Operations will continue at the proper time to crack down on the suspects," he said."

Pick any crowd in Thailand, and I bet you would get a similar haul......

• Like 2

"Labour Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung, the CMPO director, told a media briefing that yesterday's "Operation Valentine" to "reclaim" the areas occupied by protesters had shown that the police were well prepared to raid the protest sites any time they liked." 555

Sure, "any time" ... but you decided to do it when almost all protesters had gone home.

Monk tells protesters to remain calm as riot police plan another effort to clear Chaeng Wattana rally site

BANGKOK: -- Luangpu Buddha Issara told demonstrators at the Chaeng Wattana to gather in front of the main state and stay put as riot police were making preparations to clear the rally site.

The monk told the demonstrators that he expected police would move in to try to push out the protesters in the afternoon.

Provincial Police Bureau 1 Commissioner Lt Gen Naret Nanthachote confirmed that police would try to clear the Chaeng Wattan rally site again because the demonstration caused a lot of trouble to the people.

He said police would try to negotiate with the protest leader to leave before launching an operation.

xnationlogo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.DZvwah7W-x.
-- The Nation 2014-02-15

" Reporters observing the police operation noted that it appeared the police and the protesters had colluded about yesterday's operation. To some observers, it seemed to be merely "for show". They noted that police moved in at the Government House protest site shortly after protesters had left the venue. Later, moments after police left the area, the protesters returned to the site. "

The reporters got it right. This was staged to save face for the administration. Nothing has changed on the ground. Tarit's assertions that weapons were found on the site doesn't really make much sense. One has to ask - if anyone were in the possession of such weapons, why would they abandon the site leaving such weapons behind ?

But we have to give Tarit a break. Reasonable questions like these are stooping pretty low. Besides - it rains on his parade.

• Like 1

This morning I was riding from Muang Thong to Pracha Chuen (just shy of the west side of the protest site) at 10:00 and I saw, approx, 500 riot police lined up under the expressway preparing to move off. These police weren't in that location when I returned at 13:30. Guess I know where they went now.

I think Chalerm is frustrated by having his hands tied by his boss. Yingluck is determined there should be no violence. Should she resign as PM, Suthep needs to hope and pray that Chalerm doesnt take her position, as without a doubt, he would have the streets cleared on the same day.

• Like 1

I think Chalerm is frustrated by having his hands tied by his boss. Yingluck is determined there should be no violence. Should she resign as PM, Suthep needs to hope and pray that Chalerm doesnt take her position, as without a doubt, he would have the streets cleared on the same day.

As simple as that eh? By what method do you imagine Chalerm would clear the streets?

And she won't resign as caretaker P.M. That decision either comes from Thaksin or the court. Preferably the court.

If the police are not allowed to use force to remove the protesters, then how are they suppose to remove them????

Use bad language?

What a waste of time.... Police should either go there and remove them or stay with their gigs and watch TV all afternoon long....

Remove them the same way that they got there, pay them.wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gif

Be the man Chalerm keep the pressure on the protesters. Make them think everyday that today could be the day you attack. Also don't fall for those lies that they don't have weapons. Everyone knows the real truth.

They sure do.....unless Chalerm is leading from the front complete with sunglasses and false moustache......otherwise it is all p!ss and wind as per usual.

A drunk in charge of nothing. A drunk unable to achieve anything. Yes that would be Charlem.

The wider question -

-What has this 'politician' ever contributed to the overall balanced development of Thailand with tangible benefits for all Thais?

• Like 1

I hope the kids don't get violent when the police enters the site.

If they have been trained by their yellow extremists parents and taught how to manipulate weapons by the "guard" thugs, it could be bloody...

Why would parents bring their kids to the front line anyway?

If something happens they will have to bear one more responsibility.

In any case, the most important is to clear the sites and arrest all these despicable people.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1392427997.798472.jpg

Sent from my iPhone...

Please treat this ridiculous comment for what it is worth, a blatant wind-up designed purely to create a reaction from those who know it is crap. thumbsup.gif

If they have been trained by their yellow extremists parents and taught how to manipulate weapons by the "guard" thugs, it could be bloody...

In any case, the most important is to clear the sites and arrest all these despicable people.

Sent from my iPhone...

I alsways thought you are a real fool, and now I am convinced,

my Thai wife is in the protest with many of her girlfriends and we all have kids, we would never even think of our kids being part of the protest.

Remembering that in the red short protest the same was the case

So what we know is some parents should never be allowed to to have kids

Nothing to do with the red or present protestiors

Just like you there are idiots on both side

Time you woke up this is not a perfect world

I will not allow myself to call anyone "idiot", or something similar (or worse), because it would not be in line with the good education I received from my parents (I will be grateful to them forever, especially after reading the comments of some posters on here smile.png ).

But if your "Thai wife and her girlfriends" are still among the protesters (after all the crimes that have been committed by these yellow irrational people), ... Well, they must be really brainwashed by the insane master Suthep, or worse... They should better head back home and take good care of the children.

Anyway, I totally agree with you that these crazy protesters should not brings their kids to the protest, and certainly not use them as human shields.

Hopefully Chalerm and the police forces will bring back peace, without too many casualties (on the police side).

smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

Please see comment #84

Chalerm is a man of many vows.

So many he can't keep track of them all even when sober. I'm still waiting for his "I'll cut my head off if........."

I don't see much of a difference if he has a head on his shoulder or not because the lights are not on anyways.

He's never sober, so it is ever harder to remember. Just try to shy away from all the people tht he has done wrong. Gonna be left no where to run..not even the boys' former fugitive stomping grounds of cambodia.

just get on with it and stop saying 'we won't use force' get the gas and water out and clear the fascists off the streets - that's what the vast majority of Thais want

...says you.

he like pretending he speaks for the vast majority of Thais. The same "vast majority" who voted PTP in to power thumbsup.gif

All in his fertile imagination,,,,,,,,,,,,, bless.

Sent from my iPhone...

my Thai wife is in the protest with many of her girlfriends and we all have kids, we would never even think of our kids being part of the protest.

I will not allow myself to call anyone "idiot", or something similar (or worse), because it would not be in line with the good education I received from my parents (I will be grateful to them forever, especially after reading the comments of some posters on here smile.png ).

But if your "Thai wife and her girlfriends" are still among the protesters (after all the crimes that have been committed by these yellow irrational people), ... Well, they must be really brainwashed by the insane master Suthep, or worse... They should better head back home and take good care of the children.

Anyway, I totally agree with you that these crazy protesters should not brings their kids to the protest, and certainly not use them as human shields.

Hopefully Chalerm and the police forces will bring back peace, without too many casualties (on the police side).

smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

Would your parents be proud of your last sentence??

• Like 2

Sent from my iPhone...

smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

Yes, speaking of crazy and brainwashed, how exactly do these cult meetings go down; I'm curious? Does everyone paint their faces red, bow in the direction of Dubai, prostrate themselves before a 30ft poster of Thaksin, then chant & recite the shin-rouge blood oath of allegiance? Then retire to classrooms to memorize talking points, practice disinformation, and pray for casualties (on the protester side)?

Sent from my iPhone...

smile.png

Sent from my iPhone...

So you won't call people idiots but irrational, brainwashed and insane is OK?

I'm glad you received a good education from your parents but I think it's clear from your comments you'd have been better off going to school instead.