Amazing events signal end days for Thai government

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Dear brother,
Please make the bed up on the spare room, I will be there shortly.
Lots if love and thank you 3 times
Pu
P.S. have lots of people say they want to come too!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In the (very unlikely) event that turned out to be the case, if I were you I'd worry more about those left behind and their likely response rather than the narrow focus on just a few...but that issue seems lost on the lunatic fringe obsessed with the Shin family

Don't worry matey that's all been though of , long ago

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another of the amazing events is the press and media ethic.

I hope the Nation can answer in a straightforward manner on whether the article on the URL below was indeed first appeared in Financial Times

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/opinion/We-deserve-better-its-time-to-restart-Thailand-30227250.html

If they ignore, then it can be treated that either they lied or that AV lied to them.

Edited 10:03am

I sent an email to Nation to enquire about the authenticity of the claim. What I got was that

DELIVERY FAILURE: Error delivering to editor; Router: Database disk quota exceeded

If they ignore, then it can be treated that either they lied or that AV lied to them

lol ... is The Nation at your beck and call facepalm.gif

I hope the Nation can answer in a straightforward manner on whether the article on the URL below was indeed first appeared in Financial Times

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/opinion/We-deserve-better-its-time-to-restart-Thailand-30227250.html

If they ignore, then it can be treated that either they lied or that AV lied to them.

I sent an email to Nation to enquire about the authenticity of the claim. What I got was that

DELIVERY FAILURE: Error delivering to editor; Router: Database disk quota exceeded

If they ignore, then it can be treated that either they lied or that AV lied to them

lol ... is The Nation at your beck and call facepalm.gif

YES.

• Like 1

did you ask nicely?

Afewgoodmenbutyouhathtoaskmenicely.jpg

• Like 1

Suthep may win this battle eventually, but the war hasn't even started.

1000 Suthep sponsored farmers on their way to Bangkok, but millions of farmers at home knowing exactly what is going on.

If Suthep gets his people council, it will mean civil war for Thailand.

The Army knows it and that's why they're not pushing Suthep over the finish line.

It has never been a real battle for either one of them.

But the real battle will start when the Government will be toppled and the PM jailed.

The farmers will want their money, not a government.

Elected or not is not the matter.

When Suthep will have finish his little game, the real problems will loom around the corner.

The farmers, the south, rain season and floodings, etc.

And thanks to Suthep, the economy of Thailand will be a disaster.

People will have NO confidence in companies as their shares will be not more worth as the paper their are written on (AIS, etc.).

Will be good to see how Suthep and his team of whistle blowers are going to find a solution for this.

A civil was will be impossible to avoid.

The army knows that.

But is the population of Thailand aware of this?

• Like 1

From the OP :-

"Thai farmers are the now richest in the world. They are creditors to the tune of Bt1.1 billion, while the government is the debtor."

If only it were "Bt 1.1 billion", as mis-stated here, rather than B130-billion-ish ! wink.png

Oh, and the new irrigated-crop is already in-the-ground/mud, up here in the North-West, so there will be plenty-more-rice where the previous lot came from, coming soon to an over-stuffed government-owned/leased warehouse near you ! facepalm.gif

I think you hit it where it needs to be hit....... Great comment..... Hey folks let us just keep it simple ....... wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

More amazing is that outside of the Suthep media, the story is about the media bias and this total blitz of propaganda flooding the "News" forums this week.

Smacks of desperation and nobody outside of their ranks is buying it.

Larry, shall I put a pointless post at the end of all my posts or do you get a thrill from adding your poiintless prattle?

Suthep may win this battle eventually, but the war hasn't even started.

1000 Suthep sponsored farmers on their way to Bangkok, but millions of farmers at home knowing exactly what is going on.

If Suthep gets his people council, it will mean civil war for Thailand.

The Army knows it and that's why they're not pushing Suthep over the finish line.

15.000 Farmer, led by a member of the government coalition partners

Most amazing news is how much the Courts and Media have exposed their allegiences out in the open.

This is desperate days for the Coup now. They are pannic stricken and every item in their news is co-ordinated.

Did anybody see that an army hit team in Naratiwas was arrested for murder. Shot to men dead, but whilst escaping in a pick up truck they crashed into a police car. and were arrested fleeing the scene.....

Does not fit in with Thai Meda, but everybody else who read it - was released at 1:00am in order that it be buried - is commenting on the press role in all this.

Reason for 1:00am release is that they can claim they reported it!!! Amazing indeed.

What they now know is that if they can't get Yingluck out, they will have strengthened her!! If suthep fails, they are really in the cart.

How about let the people be free, and not manipulated.... Guess we are looking for free market, not fair market..... the farmers didn't come up with this scheme under the government controls, maybe, just maybe, it was used to buy the farmers vote?????giggle.gifgiggle.gifgiggle.gif

From the OP :-

"Thai farmers are the now richest in the world. They are creditors to the tune of Bt1.1 billion, while the government is the debtor."

If only it were "Bt 1.1 billion", as mis-stated here, rather than B130-billion-ish ! wink.png

Oh, and the new irrigated-crop is already in-the-ground/mud, up here in the North-West, so there will be plenty-more-rice where the previous lot came from, coming soon to an over-stuffed government-owned/leased warehouse near you ! facepalm.gif

Oh, I wouldn't worry about the over stuffing if I were you.

At the rate these rice storage facilities are getting burnt down to cover the discrepancies in inventory, there won't be any stockpile to worry about in a few weeks time.

Thailand will soon be importing rice from its neighbours in g2g deals.

The rice scheme worked for the past 3 years without problems.

It was blatant 'pay for votes.' There are more rice farmers than any other type of farmers in Thailand, so Shinawatres figured (correctly, at the time); 'let's pay them to vote for us.' Yet, from any angle, other than the vote-buying, the scheme was profoundly flawed.

Yingluck and her cadre wanted to end it 7 months ago. The farmers wouldn't let her. So she acquiesced, and we're now seeing the results. But we're only in the 2nd Act of this loonie play - there are several more Acts yet to play out.

• Like 2

The rice scheme worked for the past 3 years without problems.

It was blatant 'pay for votes.' There are more rice farmers than any other type of farmers in Thailand, so Shinawatres figured (correctly, at the time); 'let's pay them to vote for us.' Yet, from any angle, other than the vote-buying, the scheme was profoundly flawed.

Yingluck and her cadre wanted to end it 7 months ago. The farmers wouldn't let her. So she acquiesced, and we're now seeing the results. But we're only in the 2nd Act of this loonie play - there are several more Acts yet to play out.

Nope. The scheme was not about buying votes it was about creating a vehicle for graft.

• Like 1

More amazing is that outside of the Suthep media, the story is about the media bias and this total blitz of propaganda flooding the "News" forums this week.

Larry, shall I put a pointless post at the end of all my posts or do you get a thrill from adding your poiintless prattle?

Do you feel better about yourself after that lame drabble? Good. enjoy it.

I cant see what you lot are all getting worked up about.Thai politics was infused with corruption in the past, now, and will be in the future. The trough will be the same, the snouts will be different,only the names will be changed to protect the innocent.

For us it should have entertainment value only. It isn't for nothing apparently that discussions in pubs on religion and politics is frowned upon. I must admit though the comments make a good read.

• Like 1

I'm trying to work out if you are a reincarnation of jackrich or pipkins?

• Like 1

did you ask nicely?

Yes, of course. I want to know the authenticity of the article. Someone might had used AV's name like the one that Prof Surin's name was used.

did you ask nicely?

Yes, of course. I want to know the authenticity of the article. Someone might had used AV's name like the one that Prof Surin's name was used.

Go on twitter and ask the Nation writers directly. You'll probably get better response if it's a matter of mass public record

did you ask nicely?

Go on twitter and ask the Nation writers directly. You'll probably get better response if it's a matter of mass public record

Thanks. I prefer to ask the source that released the article first. I have also written to Financial Times for clarification.

There seems to be a number of editorial pieces that are being foisted off by the Nation as being written by respectable individuals in Thai society. The Surin article was one and the most recent Surin article sounded a bit strange to me as well. I would think that 'media ethics' should be subject to reform as well.

• Like 1

This is about much bigger things than politics, and the anti-democratic 'Yellow Shirts' have played their hand brilliantly as they tightened the noose around a democratically elected government. I just worry about the repercussions...

Interesting, Perhaps you could take some time to highlight the perception of "democracy" as viewed by the Red Shirts.

The term democracy is being used significantly but so many who by their myopic and slanted interpretation are rendering the word redundant. The only way that it would be relevant was if it was prefixed as Thai Democracy, which is a far cry from real democracy.