Red Shirts to gather in Nakhon Ratchasima

webfact

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leave everybody to find the pics themselves.

Appear to be over 5,000 at this gathering but the site of this many people in one place opposing PDRC is not for here.

They are right to meet and strategise and the plan to block off the army camps and courts a al Bangkok shut down has thrown the ball back at the courts.

Saying in effect, "You agree that protesters can behave like this and they can be protected by large armed militias in order to keep the protest live in Bangkok - - - ok, we'll do the same to you, but as we have many times more support than you, we'll do it better"

This puts pressure on the courts now to change the tone of some of the rulings next week

This puts pressure on the courts now to change the tone of some of the rulings next week

If the courts weren't intimidated when the Reds published their addresses and telephone numbers, they won't be intimidated now.

Brick by brick the government is taken down. Wish it went faster. I hope the army protects the judges as you never know with red dhirts as current news has shown.

This whole thing started with the amnesty bill to get Taksin back and kill 25.000 corruption cases. Lets never forget that.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

OK Back OT.

they are threatening to apply the same tactics against the army and the Courts that Suthep is using in bangkok. IE blockade of them is the same as his blockade of the Gov office.

Plenty of proof on line that they have done this before successfully, You can google it

OK Back OT.

they are threatening to apply the same tactics against the army and the Courts that Suthep is using in bangkok. IE blockade of them is the same as his blockade of the Gov office.

Plenty of proof on line that they have done this before successfully, You can google it

Not to use a derogatory name here even if deserved but in what way did there attack on the anti government supporters in Trat last night resemble the anti government protestors methods in Bangkok?

Did you find a sale on red colored glasses and buy the lot?

Look for further violence from them. Seems as that is all they know like some keyboard warriors they are cowards. they tried the direct approach against a larger body in the collage fiasco and got there buts kicked and now are resorting to hit and run on the innocent.

What can we expect from a group willing to follow leaders with sub room temperature IQ's?

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Appear to be over 5,000 at this gathering but the site of this many people in one place opposing PDRC is not for here.

They are right to meet and strategise and the plan to block off the army camps and courts a al Bangkok shut down has thrown the ball back at the courts.

Saying in effect, "You agree that protesters can behave like this and they can be protected by large armed militias in order to keep the protest live in Bangkok - - - ok, we'll do the same to you, but as we have many times more support than you, we'll do it better"

So your saying that the courts should make decisions because of pressure rather than by following the law.

Shows your morals very clearly.

Don't think pat will be able to respond, think he has been put on the very naughty boy list, although I'm sure he will back soon under another new name.

Hmmm. Pipkins then Patpending. What's next, Peterpiper?

UDD report card shows responsibility for over 90 dead during the brutal terrorist uprising and nothing achieved including not being able to overthrow an elected govt.

They can't even adhere to their own principles.

"To promote non-violence as our modus operandi for all activities"

The rest of the principles of democracy will catch up with this bunch of terrorists.

Time to listen to the will of the majority Tida.

you again!

The will of the Majority!!! Good, lets have an ELECTION then smile.png

After we've finished trying people for corruption (and God forbid, jailing those that are convicted) that would be an excellent idea.

Sent from somewhere in the Pacific

They haven't sorted the other cases for the 2006 Government House, Airport Takeover and 2010 crap yet..8+ years now and nothing!

When will the full trials for corruption and other previous crimes as charged START and these people be charged (and God forbid jailing those as convicted)?

I'm not taking sides but you can't have it BOTH ways smile.png

Edited by ozvenison
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

So your saying that the courts should make decisions because of pressure rather than by following the law.

Don't think pat will be able to respond, think he has been put on the very naughty boy list, although I'm sure he will back soon under another new name.

Hmmm. Pipkins then Patpending. What's next, Peterpiper?

Papilloma seems appropriate

• Like 1

PP. If there were 5,000 your either as drunk as Chalerm usually is ( quadruple vision) or you are including the people still at home watching on red shirt TV!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

post-195835-1393209461513_thumb.jpg

My money say's he will be none the wiser. But you can never tell some times a vacation helps you to clear your mind. We can only hope.

Don't cry for me Rachasima by St. Madonawatra

It won't be easy, you'll think I'm stranger

When I try to explain how I feel

That I still need your love after all that I've done.

You won't believe me

All you will see is a PM you once knew

Although I'm dressed up to the nines

All '60's and 70's to you.

I had to let it happen, I had to rearrange

Couldn't stay, so belly up to the trough

Looking out of penthouse, staying out of limelight.

So I chose freedom

Taking a runner, escaping anew

But some thing depressed me ; my fall

I never expected it, true.

Don't cry for me Rachasima

The truth I never told you

All through my blunders

My mad resistance

I kept my profits

Don't take your taxes.

And as for fortune, and as for face

They have been stolen

Though it's known to the world they were all I desired

They were just illusions

I've not the solutions, I'd promised to thee

The answer I've hidden is crime

I love you and hope you love me

Don't cry for me Ratchasima

The truth would only bore you

I took grand percentage

Stiffled most resistance

I want my money

So drop your sentence

Have I said too much?

There's no truths more I can think of to say to you.

But all you have to do is look at me to know

That every word is true

Don't cry for me Rachasima

The truth I never told you

All through my blunders

My mad resistance

I kept my profits

Don't take your taxes.

UDD report card shows responsibility for over 90 dead during the brutal terrorist uprising and nothing achieved including not being able to overthrow an elected govt.

They can't even adhere to their own principles.

"To promote non-violence as our modus operandi for all activities"

The rest of the principles of democracy will catch up with this bunch of terrorists.

Time to listen to the will of the majority Tida.

you again!

The will of the Majority!!! Good, lets have an ELECTION then smile.png

After we've finished trying people for corruption (and God forbid, jailing those that are convicted) that would be an excellent idea.

Sent from somewhere in the Pacific

They haven't sorted the other cases for the 2006 Government House, Airport Takeover and 2010 crap yet..8+ years now and nothing!

When will the full trials for corruption and other previous crimes as charged START and these people be charged (and God forbid jailing those as convicted)?

I'm not taking sides but you can't have it BOTH ways smile.png

Much as I dislike Thaksin and what his government are and have done to the nation I have to agree with you.

It is time to reform the government and give it some real power.

I have every confidence in the world that Yingluck could do it.

How ever it would free a lot of guilty people and jail a lot of innocent people.

So best left to a non partisan group.

That is not my idea just one that I back. Other than picking the people to do the job does any one see any other problem with it?

I am not by any stretch of the imagination a Thai basher so I will not say there is no one to do the job. With 66,000,000 Thais I think the problem would be narrowing the list down of all the qualified people. I would even be open to a foreigner. It might give them all a little bit of a different perspective on an item.

I don't know who they are but I am sure there are some reasonable Red Shirts, PTP and Democrats that would be glad to contribute to a non partisan committee made up of open minded people trying to make Thailand a better Nation.wai.gif

The fact is they have a pretty good constitution now it just needs some clarification on some points and a little bit of bite to those who break it. Possibly the removal of some clauses.wai.gif