PM staying at 'safe house'

Lite Beer

Yingluck was in Rayong today, at the funeral of the policeman killed it seems from all evidence by PDRC armed thugs at Phan Fa.

BhJafIICEAEHunz.jpg

So she is not in a safe house.

Yet another ultra-biased anti-government nonsense propaganda story blown away..................

When will these PDRC supporters stop writing such lies and nonsense in their papers...... ?

All in my opinion of course.

and yet no time to comment on yesterdays tragic terrorist bombing and murder of children or did I miss it?

Could be a long wait.

I am still waiting for Abhisit and Suthep to apologise over the killing of innocent red shirts and bystanders in 2010 - 4 years and counting.

In my opinion of course.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm really happy all the Suthepians have accused YL of doing a runner ... now they'll look more stupid than ever ... of course they dont care how stupid they look. I think its kind of sensible for her to stay in a safe house ... less chance of violent confrontation from Suthepians in which bystanders might get hurt

My wifes family are talking about Suthep staying in a different place every night for his own safety and he's apparently been doing it for weeks ... anyone know anything about this?? If so doesn't that make Sutheps anti democracy protestors on here a bunch of hypocrites?

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I'm really happy all the Suthepians have accused YL of doing a runner ... now they'll look more stupid than ever ... of course they dont care how stupid they look. I think its kind of sensible for her to stay in a safe house ... less chance of violent confrontation from Suthepians in which bystanders might get hurt

My wifes family are talking about Suthep staying in a different place every night for his own safety and he's apparently been doing it for weeks ... anyone know anything about this?? If so doesn't that make Sutheps anti democracy protestors on here a bunch of hypocrites?

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It does seem to be that Thais prefer to lead from the back. We saw it in 2008 when Thaksin retreated to Paris just as the fighting started in Bangkok. I dare say if the Thai army ever went to war there'd be hundreds of generals off on a fact finding mission to Switzerland.

I hope the PM's safe house is safer than the market in Trat and the street outside Big C Ratchdamri were due to the handy work of her armed militants. What issue did she have with the young daughter and family members of a noodle stall owner in Trat and the 12 year old boy at Big C, I wonder?

I hope she gets still gets a good night sleep in her safe house repeating her script about how everything she has done or neglected to do being someone else's fault. She must be wondering if her location has been leaked and be listening out nervously for the sound of an M67 grenade rattling on the roof and hoping that Nong Pike is safe, unlike the noodle sellers' daughter and the boy at Big C. Despicable woman.

Edited by Dogmatix
  • Like 1

That's what you want from a nations leader, someone that sheds crocodile tears, runs the country from facebook and is inaccessible because she is cowering from the electorate and press in a safe house.

And all due to an old unhinged idiot that you are supporting in his vain quest for power.

Do you honestly think this is a good outcome of the protests?

Is this really what you want, what the Thai people want?

If your answer is yes, I'll put you and suthep in the in the same mental bracket.

'an old unhinged idiot' could just as easily apply to Thaksin.

Not all who are anti government support Suthep.

If the PTP had chosen an experienced politician as leader and concentrated on running the country instead of trying to get an amnesty for an old unhinged idiot they would probably have avoided all these problems.

A PM who runs and hides while her nation is in crisis is pathetic. She is afraid to meet with her own supporters, afraid to meet with the courts and offers no leadership out of this situation. Communicating with your country like a friend on facebook is moronic. Thailand needs a learder, not a puppet, not a coward, not a clone. Please step down Yingluck you have done enough damage to your country.

There have been threats to hound her everywhere she goes. There have been threats to kidnap and "arrest" her. There is almost certainly a risk of assassination. The response of the armed forces to this has been to say the least enigmatic. Until the election is completed ( hollow laughter offstage) there is little point in public appearances. A safe house seems a reasonable option.

Or would you rather she climbed on a stage somewhere and shrieked abuse at her opponents, a bit like a certain Mr Suthep?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by JAG

Yingluck was in Rayong today, at the funeral of the policeman killed it seems from all evidence by PDRC armed thugs at Phan Fa.

BhJafIICEAEHunz.jpg

So she is not in a safe house.

Yet another ultra-biased anti-government nonsense propaganda story blown away..................

When will these PDRC supporters stop writing such lies and nonsense in their papers...... ?

All in my opinion of course.

Its about time the darling of Issan learnt a bit of funeral etiquette..........

post-46292-0-29755300-1393198982_thumb.j

Lets see if Yingluck will show the same respect at the funerals for the children who have been murdered by her followers. Somehow I doubt it.

"Yingluck posted a message on her Facebook wall that she was sad that children were killed and she would like to extend her condolence to families of the injured and slain victims.

"I strongly condemn the use of violence in recent days that has caused many deaths both at Trat Province and especially at Rachaprasong today, which is particularly saddening and disturbing since the lives of children were lost," Yingluck said." http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/world/2014-02/24/c_126178259.htm