Suthep aims for 'endgame' this week

Lite Beer

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally Suthep does something halfway decent. I wonder what he's up to? unsure.png.pagespeed.ce.E7Vo3qsmeC.png

no more protesters left sad.png

Makes sense - coalesce all the city protest sites into one, so the crowds will look better on TV (numbers back up to 6 million again)tongue.png .

The monk in Changwattana will still keep his site - he & Suthep don't see eye to e

All these guys are somebodys sons.

Time to go home to mummy in the south now. Lets get back to shopping again.

Hubby been happy to see me locked out of Siam this year. Suthep out... shoppers in. yay!

Siam Discovery to Centralworld has been one long street market for weeks... ending the shutdown is bad for shoppers in Siam!

The Northern Malay has served his purpose for his Sino-Thai masters and now it's back to the rubber farms. Just giving the opportunity to not lose face na krup.

Sorry Suthep, you were never part of the Sino-Thai elite's master plans you were just the fall guy if it went wrong.

The hatred of this man must be big.

It is not about democracy but in bringing the other one down, whatever it takes.

Meanwhile Thailand is loosing !!!

You use the word hatred pretty freely. Have you a basis for that?

Or do you just use the word to get attention?

I agree that it is about bringing the other one down what ever it takes.

Suthep wants to bring the Shinawatra's down and establish an honest Democracy.

Yingluck wants to bring Suthep down and establish a corrupt dynasty.

Yes in the battle Thailand is loosing yet if Suthep succeeds it will be worth it.

If Yingluck succeeds it will mean a dictatorship. A continuation of the rape of the government treasury.

I see that a lot of posters are not really paying attention to what is happening. They formed an opinion and have not bothered to keep up with the events.

Suthep is loosing the man in the street. Yes he is how long would you stand out there if it was Yingluck? The people even though they have gone home to work and make an honest living still support Suthep.

Where people lose out is what the red shirts are doing. Talking of seceding. Talking about raising an army of 600,000 to protect Democracy. What of Yingluck she will not appear in public if she thinks there will be a question that she cannot honestly answer.

If you doubt me ask any farmer she owes money to.

She has talked of forming a committee to reform the government. Result nothing nada zero. She is in the north overseeing how to control forest fires.cheesy.gif

I ask you.

Are these the actions of confident people?

To let the PTP continue is just putting this problem off for as later date.