Thai government supporters vow to 'deal with' Bangkok protesters

Lite Beer

IMO, caretaker PM YS should realized by now that her faith and trust in working with the military and the 'old elite' power to bring about reconciliation and unity to Thailand have been betrayed.

The reconciliation bill was smeared and murdered. Violence, and non peaceful activities by the dem's pdrc/pcad had consistently been ruled by cc judges that they were peaceful means and unarmed.

May be we are going to have no more negotiation but more 'peaceful protest' methods of the dem's pdrc/pcad.

Oh no, someone suggested 'peaceful protesters' should block the independence agencies and demand officials and judges to stop works and join their 'peaceful protest' - by whichever group does not matter.

Yeah 'reconciliation' bill. I'm surprised red apologists still have the nerve to bring it up when the smart thing to do is sweep it under the carpet. The bill was not about reconciliation, it was about bringing the scum of Dubai back. And if this fool of a government didn't try to ram this bring the boss home bill right down our throats, this mess wouldn't have started in the first place.

Hahahaha, you are so simplistic. Read my post carefully, I reference the bill because it was smeared and murdered. The faith and trust were betrayed.

BTW, with the reconciliation bill smeared and murdered, where do we go from here? Shall we have all the RS/UDD still in prisons without trials go on trial? Shall we also stop the never ending postponing of criminal cases related to PAD and the dem? Shall we see the coup makers, supporters and financiers arrested and charged?

So you recognise that the bill was smeared eh? By whom pray tell?

If it had been a bill to pardon all low ranking mob members on both sides whether red or yellow, there would have been no problem whatsoever. Hell, there may even have been a chance it could have actually 'reconciled'. But the Shinawatras in all their selfishness turned the bill into a 'bring Thaksin home' bill. That destroyed the bill and started this mess.

Poo never worked with any in the military or the 'elite' to put this bill together. It was all about her brother and his cronies,

• Like 2

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As opposed to condemning the recent attacks the UDD have virtually claimed responsibility for more of the same. This is virtually provoking the misguided into starting a civil-war in order to cover-up the wrongs of the Yingluck government and protect YL from answering any questions before the NACC scheduled for Thursday 27th this week. Hmm..Déjà vu comes to mind and it will be interesting to see if she shows up on the day.

• Like 2

Ready or not, here comes the Civil War.

If it comes to that I expect a short one, between those willing going to war for the love of Thaksin and those that do it for the love of their country it will be a very mismatched attendance.

You are wrong if you think that it's only about Thaksin. These people have been given a vote and a voice and if you think they will give that up easily, you are in for some awakening.

This Mess ia about Thaksin… And not wanting to give up Power... These people you talk about having a vote and a voice, well there vote was paid for and there voice is that of Thaksin… and His believes. He is the one who is telling them how to think and act… They are not looking at a political solution or a way for All the Thai people… It is a one sided affair on the Shinawhats side

• Like 1

And what if the UDD has a legal protest? What if the UDD supporters come to Bangkok to make their views known? Why would their protest be any less legal than that of the PDRC?

The groundwork was laid when the lower court said the civil disorder caused by the PDRC was acceptable. The government's hands were tied. And now you want the government which was precluded from acting against the protestors who are violent, to act against possible UDD protestors who have yet to protest. Old saying: As ye sow, so shall yee reap.

Won't it be funny if they set up stages at those intersections leading to the current protest sites? That would mean the the (current) protestors would have to go through security checkpoints manned by the reds.

Things could get very interesting.

I take it you dont live in BKK? No it wouldn't be funny it would be a blood bath. I dont find death a laughing matter but it seems many UDDers do!

I do live in Bkk. In fact, I live right on top of the Asoke protest stage.

It won't be funny at all is there is a blood bath. I was also living here during the violence in 2010 but that would be nothing compared to what can possibly happen now. That's why it's time to stop the protests as they are not serving any more purposes (like I mentioned on another thread yesterday) other than to inconvenience normal residents and local businesses.

Yes, they make a lot of noise at Asoke to compensate for the tiny crowds. Barely a soul there on Sunday afternoon and yet the rock band pumping up the volume. ...All Right Now. Not sure about their song selection

• Like 1

Need to let the Government, The Police, and the Military deal with the Protesters.

The opposition to the Red Shirts stayed out of their conflicts so not to start a civil riot and/or war.

The Red Shirts should stay out of this conflict and let the Government handle the enforcement duties.

To get involved would seriously divide the country.

Additioanlly it would divert the Governments handling the current crisis to having to control both opposing groups instead of just dealing with the ainti government protesters.

• Like 1

The Courts are in the target list, aren't they?

RT@Juarawee: M79 shot at Civic Court (Ratchada) but failed to detonate. tnews.co.th/html/news/8344…

Im waiting for a red supporter to suggest that the court must be attacking itself, either for media attention or to try and get the army involved

RT@veen_NT: #Hatred: (vdo) via @PatricLand: Red shirts cheer loudly hearing deaths &injuries from attacked PDRC Trat RT @A_Kawin youtu.be/mdblkvJ1eI0

RT@waanspeaking: Quite disturbing. Some Red Shirts cheered at attacks targeting PDRC in Trat. youtu.be/mdblkvJ1eI0

And don't forget how the UDDers opened their meeting:

RT@waanspeaking: UDD Thida: "From now on, Suthep will know what UDD is capable of."

It is becoming all too clear what Tida and UDD is capable of. We saw it in Cambodia during the Khmer Rouge reign of terror in the 1970s.

Whatever you may think of the PDRC movement, they have only ever flared up into violence, when provoked by others. They are light years away from the red plague in Thailand that uses violence for its own ends. I am disgusted that so many here can still seem to side with these red dogs. Shame on you all

I don't think it's fair to lump all the red shirts together as many are or were simply latching to on a hopes of a fairer Thailand. Unfortunately their leaders had another agenda.

Now Suthep has emerged as the leader of a people's reaction to that agenda.... which includes former yellows and reds..... but the aim is still the same, a fairer Thailand.

Edited by bigbamboo
  • Like 1

RT@veen_NT: #Hatred: (vdo) via @PatricLand: Red shirts cheer loudly hearing deaths &injuries from attacked PDRC Trat RT @A_Kawin youtu.be/mdblkvJ1eI0

RT@waanspeaking: Quite disturbing. Some Red Shirts cheered at attacks targeting PDRC in Trat. youtu.be/mdblkvJ1eI0

To her credit Tida stopped the rabid red shirt rep from Chonburi who announced how pleased he was some protesters died, he then stormed off in a rage shouting, "are we going to fight or not?"

Very nasty.

• Like 1

an army of peed off taxi drivers is big enough to deal with them alone .too many in BKK have had their livelihoods trashed by these cretins ,the silent majority are about to make themselves heard it seems .

why keep blaming the reds when its just ordinary general public

Edited by 3NUMBAS
  • Like 1

an army of peed off taxi drivers is big enough to deal with them alone .too many in BKK have had the livelihoods trashed by these cretins ,the silent majority are about to make themselves heard it seems .

yes, when will she resign?

be bullied out by filthy thugs who have no regard for law and order ? no

• Like 1

an army of peed off taxi drivers is big enough to deal with them alone .too many in BKK have had the livelihoods trashed by these cretins ,the silent majority are about to make themselves heard it seems .

be bullied out by filthy thugs who have no regard for law and order ? no

as opposed to her supporters who cheer when news of children being shot and blown up?

• Like 1

Need to let the Government, The Police, and the Military deal with the Protesters.

The opposition to the Red Shirts stayed out of their conflicts so not to start a civil riot and/or war.

The Red Shirts should stay out of this conflict and let the Government handle the enforcement duties.

To get involved would seriously divide the country.

Additioanlly it would divert the Governments handling the current crisis to having to control both opposing groups instead of just dealing with the ainti government protesters.

Unfortunately, the Civil Court has taken away the caretaker government's powers of negotiations.

To her credit Tida stopped the rabid red shirt rep from Chonburi who announced how pleased he was some protesters died, he then stormed off in a rage shouting, "are we going to fight or not?"

Very nasty.

When Tida resigns from the UDD and disassociates herself from these terrorists, THEN I'll believe she is not one of them, instead of some propagandist who merely realizes how bad it looks for her side to be cheering on the murder of children.

• Like 2

When will Suthep give up?

Very nasty.

Can hardly give any credit to this Witch after all she still is and part of these domestic terrorists.

Whatever you may think of the PDRC movement, they have only ever flared up into violence, when provoked by others. They are light years away from the red plague in Thailand that uses violence for its own ends. I am disgusted that so many here can still seem to side with these red dogs. Shame on you all

I am not a red shirt supporter, I do not support anybody, but I say shame on those protestors for putting all that inconvenience on innocent people and affecting their livelihood, not to mention the deaths and injuries. The government have been tolerant with them for the last three months.

You must be both blind and deaf, not to mention intentionally obtuse. Suthep has stated several times when he will give up. He will quit when Yingluck resigns and the Thaksin regime is obliterated from the political sphere.

Now...we are waiting for your answer. When will Yingluck/Thaksin give up. Millions are waiting to hear the answer to that question. All problems are because she won't answer it.

You must be both blind and deaf, not to mention intentionally obtuse. Suthep has stated several times when he will give up. He will quit when Yingluck resigns and the Thaksin regime is obliterated from the political sphere.

Now...we are waiting for your answer. When will Yingluck/Thaksin give up. Millions are waiting to hear the answer to that question. All problems are because she won't answer it.

I'm assuming when she is voted out?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand