Navy SEAL chief says foreign force responsible for Trat attack

Lite Beer

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A foreign force did this, but I can't tell you which one. Jeeeeeze.

If these people had any brains whatsoever, they would understand how completely ignorant they sound when they make comments such as this. And to think, these are the types of people who are running this country (into the ground).

Let's think about this... What foreign country has an interest in Thai politics? Which foreign country has long standing secret oil deals with deals with Thailand negotiated by the Shins? Who is currently in control of a country that issued a passport and visa to the fugitive? Now, as to why the Navy thinks it was a foreign entity that did the Trat bombings it's simple... The attackers may have well been foreign, but it came from the Shins nonetheless.

wow. I was looking at earlier posts demading proof of the claim about foreigners being responsible. I'm guessing you have proof? I mean, you being 'localdrunk' must have a real (and not imaginary) source of information right? Did a bloke down the pub pass this highly secret information to you?

I suppose the guy must have substance to his claim? If he doesn't then he's telling porkies right? If he does have substance he really should tell everybody here demanding proof. I mean, come on, we're a bunch of foriegners talking b#llox on a forum and we have the right to know, never mind any security operations that might be ruined by making that proof public.....

After countless trips to and in Cambodia, I have never heard a Khmer speak bad about the Thai people. Most of those of them who live and work here are fluent in Thai within a year. They even have a golden statue of King Chulalongkorn at Wat Phnom. Thais, on the other hand... but that goes for their relationship with all neighbouring countries except Laos.

I agree. I have also has many trips into Cambodia, and cannot recall ever hearing

a Khmer speak badly about Thai people. It is the Vietnamese that the Khmer dislike.

My girlfriend went shopping at a Thai - Cambodia market recently for the first time. All her life she has been fed the pap that Cambodian people are bad. When I picked her up later in the day, she had this amazed look on her face and kept repeating how nice all the Khmer people were that were selling stuff there....

You both should visit the border areas, I mean beyond where you have your passports stamped and the market where they sell trinkets and khromas, and talk to the villagers there who enjoy occasional shelling from the Thai military as well as constant confrontations (with thai farmers) over the border line. But to get beyond the fluff you need to understand Khmer. You may be surprised what those market vendors are saying about your girlfriend. I too have enjoyed countless trips to Cambodia and have a lot of sympathy for those who live in the border areas (on both sides).

Which foreign country are they going to retaliate against?

Come on Commander name horse and rider!

Was it the French Foreign Legion, the Mossad, FARC, KGB, Ninjas or the IRA messing up your site ? Or are there others with vital interest in the back yard under your protection?

• Like 1

After countless trips to and in Cambodia, I have never heard a Khmer speak bad about the Thai people. Most of those of them who live and work here are fluent in Thai within a year. They even have a golden statue of King Chulalongkorn at Wat Phnom. Thais, on the other hand... but that goes for their relationship with all neighbouring countries except Laos.

I agree. I have also has many trips into Cambodia, and cannot recall ever hearing

a Khmer speak badly about Thai people. It is the Vietnamese that the Khmer dislike.

My girlfriend went shopping at a Thai - Cambodia market recently for the first time. All her life she has been fed the pap that Cambodian people are bad. When I picked her up later in the day, she had this amazed look on her face and kept repeating how nice all the Khmer people were that were selling stuff there....

You both should visit the border areas, I mean beyond where you have your passports stamped and the market where they sell trinkets and khromas, and talk to the villagers there who enjoy occasional shelling from the Thai military as well as constant confrontations (with thai farmers) over the border line. But to get beyond the fluff you need to understand Khmer. You may be surprised what those market vendors are saying about your girlfriend. I too have enjoyed countless trips to Cambodia and have a lot of sympathy for those who live in the border areas (on both sides).

FYI, I lived in Cambodia for years. Now, I live in Bangkok with my Cambodian wife. I can speak Khmer. I know Poipet, the Lang Kue market and Aran at the border since 20 years. By the way, I worked at the border in the past. But if you consider you know better than us, this is OK.

Well, we should not post or discuss about this Navy Chief's declarations. ALL OF US know what he has in mind when he makes such stupid statements. Just ignore him. It's already worrying enough to know that Thai people will listen to him, we don't need to "chitchat" about that.

• Like 2

Until a single Cambodian is arrested and charged with insurgency and linked with proof to these atrocities I have nothing to say to you or your tin foil hat.

Until then as far as im concerned it is simply Thai killing and maiming Thai nothing more and no tin foil hat mystery.

PS If it is ko tee etc it is still nothing more than Thai vs Thai.

Sweet dreams frog prince.

So now we know where you stand. Thank you. Providing arms, services, shelter and training to criminals, killers and terorists is not a crime in your book. It speaks volumes about you. I'm pleased we've cleared that one out. Incidentally, how does it feel to be on the same side with children murders? Best regards from Jakrapob Penkair...;-)

FYI, I lived in Cambodia for years. Now, I live in Bangkok with my Cambodian wife. I can speak Khmer. I know Poipet, the Lang Kue market and Aran at the border since 20 years. By the way, I worked at the border in the past. But if you consider you know better than us, this is OK.

Well, we should not post or discuss about this Navy Chief's declarations. ALL OF US know what he has in mind when he makes such stupid statements. Just ignore him. It's already worrying enough to know that Thai people will listen to him, we don't need to "chitchat" about that.

I was responding to zakk9 and eyes wide open with that post ... but OK. I agree also. No more chit chat. Truce. We simply have different perceptions on some things. The truth isn't easy to find. We each have different pieces of it. Probably (without doubt) none of us have the complete picture. I will try to keep an open mind and am interested in what you have to say.

Seemed to work fine for the USA back in the 70's and 80's where they sheltered PIRA members on the run, sold weapons and fund raised for the IRA whistling.gif

Lets se now... US drone strikes have killed a shyt load more Children in the Middle East and Afghanistan and NOBODY has been held accountable for innacurate intelligence that led to these attacks.

Britain allowed Pinochet into the country for medical treatment as well, despite his record on Human Rights during his reign of terror.

Nelson Mandella, irrespective of the worlds opinion WAS a convicted terrorist and the leader of an organisation that murdered and maimed throughout thier history.

Until a single Cambodian is arrested and charged with insurgency and linked with proof to these atrocities I have nothing to say to you or your tin foil hat.

Until then as far as im concerned it is simply Thai killing and maiming Thai nothing more and no tin foil hat mystery.

So now we know where you stand. Thank you. Providing arms, services, shelter and training to criminals, killers and terorists is not a crime in your book. It speaks volumes about you. I'm pleased we've cleared that one out. Incidentally, how does it feel to be on the same side with children murders? Best regards from Jakrapob Penkair...;-)

You are the master of spinning. The Navy SEAL declared that attack was perpetrated BY FOREIGN FORCES.

Rightly Englishoak wrote until there are no proofs, is only irresponsible rumor mongering.

And then you come out with the "Providing arms, services, shelter and training to criminals, killers and terorists"?

Navy seal wasn't talking about that, but the attack was done by foreigner. Don't spin topics and what posters write to achieve your agenda.

You are the master of spinning. The Navy SEAL declared that attack was perpetrated BY FOREIGN FORCES.

Rightly Englishoak wrote until there are no proofs, is only irresponsible rumor mongering.

And then you come out with the "Providing arms, services, shelter and training to criminals, killers and terorists"?

Navy seal wasn't talking about that, but the attack was done by foreigner. Don't spin topics and what posters write to achieve your agenda.

I learned from the best. Alastair Cambell was my mentor. Joke aside. First of all, show us the part where the navy seal declared that attack was pepetrated by foreign forces. You've got to learn the difference between responsible and perpetrate.

Providing arms, services, shelter and training to criminals, killers and terrorists who later go on and commit vicious and wicked crimes against civilian population means responsibility for their deaths. No?

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable it may be, is necessarily the truth."

Sir Conan Doyle.

"Not officially."

Lord Tarit.

History is always written by the victor....so this always leads to a one sided story; perhaps

absent of the truth....author unknown.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable it may be, is necessarily the truth."

Sir Conan Doyle.

"Not officially."

Lord Tarit.

History is always written by the victor....so this always leads to a one sided story; perhaps

absent of the truth....author unknown.

History will be kind to me for i shall write it myself.........Winston Churchill.

That's what the article (interpreted) said. Unless you heard him speak in Thai and can understand Thai, you don't know what he said.

That's what the article (interpreted) said. Unless you heard him speak in Thai and can understand Thai, you don't know what he said.

He said who else dared to attack in this area under the Navy’s responsibility if not foreign force which he said was so brutal.

I think I am still able to read: that is an accusation that foreign forces perpetrated the attack, or you and Mackie can read anything different from that sentence?

I learned from the best. Alastair Cambell was my mentor. Joke aside. First of all, show us the part where the navy seal declared that attack was pepetrated by foreign forces. You've got to learn the difference between responsible and perpetrate.

Providing arms, services, shelter and training to criminals, killers and terrorists who later go on and commit vicious and wicked crimes against civilian population means responsibility for their deaths. No?

Here is the part where the navy seal declared that attack was perpetrated by foreign forces: from the OP.

He said who else dared to attack in this area under the Navy’s responsibility if not foreign force which he said was so brutal.

So you attacked Englishoak without any reason.

Here is the part where the navy seal declared that attack was perpetrated by foreign forces: from the OP.

Conclusion to the interview:

He then said don’t ask who did it, adding he never expected they dared do it, Wassana wrote on her Facebook.

(photo : www.facebook.com/WassanaJournalist)

Anyway posting things on facebook in order to inform public is a bad joke. Journalists and politicians should know better and move back to the real world instead of wasting their time in the virtual world.

I attacked that particular individual? I've just asked him number of questions and he still owes us answers. Cambodian apologists on this forum were provided with numerous links proving Cambodian involvement regarding arms smuggling to Thaksin controlled areas, shelter and training provided to red shirt criminals, killers and terrorists. Hard evidence exists. But for some reason you chose to ignore it.

Prove that Cambodians aren't involved in Thai internal affairs.

So now we know where you stand. Thank you. Providing arms, services, shelter and training to criminals, killers and terorists is not a crime in your book. It speaks volumes about you. I'm pleased we've cleared that one out. Incidentally, how does it feel to be on the same side with children murderers? Best regards from Jakrapob Penkair...;-)

Conclusion to the interview:

He then said don’t ask who did it, adding he never expected they dared do it, Wassana wrote on her Facebook.

(photo : www.facebook.com/WassanaJournalist)

Anyway posting things on facebook in order to inform public is a bad joke. Journalists and politicians should know better and move back to the real world instead of wasting their time in the virtual world.

I attacked that particular individual? I've just asked him number of questions and he still owes us answers. Cambodian apologists on this forum were provided with numerous links proving Cambodian involvement regarding arms smuggling to Thaksin controlled areas, shelter and training provided to red shirt criminals, killers and terrorists. Hard evidence exists. But for some reason you chose to ignore it.

Prove that Cambodians aren't involved in Thai internal affairs.

So now we know where you stand. Thank you. Providing arms, services, shelter and training to criminals, killers and terorists is not a crime in your book. It speaks volumes about you. I'm pleased we've cleared that one out. Incidentally, how does it feel to be on the same side with children murderers? Best regards from Jakrapob Penkair...;-)

Mai pen rai krub, your last quote says it all:"So now WE know where you stand. Thank you."

I won't embark in another discussion with you as you continue to twist things and just show the part it suits you better.

So, enjoy your time here on Thai Visa, I will avoid to read your posts from now on :) (Guess it doesn't matter to you, so that makes us even).